Jabba's Palace Adventure Set w/Han (Carbonite) & Ree-Yees

Reaction score
This is awesome. Any chance the fixed the head size on ree yess? Cant quite tell from this pic.
Nah, what was on display showed that Ree-Yees head is still to small and his hands are still too big. I doubt we'll see a different version in the next 20 years.

Super excited about this one, and retail is $49.99 I believe. More than the skiff!

Reaction score
Looks absolutely incredible. Very excited to buy this. Can't wait for it to go on pre-order on UK online retailers.

Reaction score
Unfortunately, this and Lando are both Walmart exclusives. So, unless they really decide to get in the online game and show they are ready to compete, these might involve a lot of driving and teamwork to acquire.
Is this available for pre-order anywhere yet?

Reaction score
Something tells me more of the sets are coming. I'd like the barbeque pit set and the rancor pit set too.

Reaction score
Right in the feels. Gonna have to pay through the nose shipping this internationally, but it is what it is. Can't say no to Jedi stuff.

Reaction score
Beautiful set! Bummed it’s a Wally Mart exclusive. Those never seem to make it to the 4 stores near my home.

Reaction score
This is really cool. I'm a total sucker for any diorama type pieces and it's not cheap cardboard. Man, it hurts not having room for a Jabba's place display. I've got so many of the characters and this is apparently the year of Jabba.

Reaction score
Very nice. These are way nicer than the dioramas I saw for Solo.

Reaction score
Damn, I am pretty much out of the 3 3/4" game but will definitely pick this up! Is Hasbro finally going to give us playsets...or is this just a one of a kind? New Skiff looks pretty dope too.

Reaction score
QUOTE=reyandbb8;20155655]I think you're right. Looks new to me?

[/QUOTE]

Reaction score
I'm happy enough with the Bib we have. I don't care that he's a salt-shaker, the sculpt is solid. New characters for me, or if it has to be remakes I think the band and the torture droids are more urgently in need.

Reaction score
I thought the robe looked different. Must be the perspective of the photo is distorting it.

Reaction score
I won’t get one, but it does interest me, as it might suggest more playsets.

Reaction score
I saw a live feed where they hinted that if it sells well, they would consider add ons to this playset of Jabba's palace.
I won’t get one, but it does interest me, as it might suggest more playsets.

bac

Reaction score
I wish the weathering on the box art was on the actual product. Compare the two and you'll see what I mean.

Reaction score
I wish the weathering on the box art was on the actual product. Compare the two and you'll see what I mean.
Possibly just a promo image? Maybe it will? Unlikely, I know. But the boxed Iron Man they showed today didn't have metallic paint on it, but the loose one did, so who knows.

Either way Im confident enough my customizing skills and to drab this bad boy up nicely.

Reaction score
I might get two just for the carded figures. This looks good.

bac

Reaction score
Per BanthaSkull the price is $49.99. Not too bad considering you get two carded figures.

Reaction score
I'm so happy with this news. Its not a cardboard playset and looks like Hasbro can expand this with adding modules in the future. I can already see where to put small LED lights to make that effect in the movie :)