Jabba Focus Collectors: Part 2

Reaction score
I don't want to be a pest, but I'm afraid my previous post got lost at the end of Part 1. I have several Jabba-related items for sale: OhBe1's items for sale

I am narrowing the focus of my collection, and I would really like to sell these to fellow collectors. I have sold a few things recently, but the rest of these items will go to ebay in a few weeks. Thanks for looking!

Reaction score
I've got a special addition to my collection in honor of the new thread.

It's a Jabba the Hutt garage kit. From what I can tell, they were produced by a team of sculptors from Thailand about 10-15 years ago, and only about 20 of them were made, making this a very rare kit indeed. Click through to my site for the entire story and lots of pictures.

Jabba the Hutt Garage Kit

I also got these vintage school Valentines recently.

Jabba the Hutt & Rebo Band Valentines

Reaction score
Offered in NEXT months previews magazine should ship NOV

SW JABBA THE BLIMP HEATHER T/S MED (C: 0-1-3) (+ VAT)
SW JABBA THE BLIMP HEATHER T/S LG (C: 0-1-3) (+ VAT)
SW JABBA THE BLIMP HEATHER T/S XL (C: 0-1-3) (+ VAT)
SW JABBA THE BLIMP HEATHER T/S XXL (C: 0-1-3) (+ VAT)

No pic yet as mag is out NEXT week on Weds

Reaction score
I have a really cool jabba item...tried to take a picture, bur accidentally flushed it down the toilet first...oh well. I'm pretty "regular" (if you know what I mean) so I will try to snap a pic tomorrow!

Edit: sorry guys. That was my wife trying to be funny using my profile.

Reaction score
As usual, I'm posting things pretty regularly on my blog but I thought I'd come back to this thread to post this original art piece entitled "Palace Pandemonium." I just received it from the artist Timothy Arthur-McLaughlin. I think it's just brilliant. See below for some close-ups of the details.

Reaction score
Thanks is sweet addition to you collection icruise. Another commission. Very impressive!

Reaction score
I finally got a good deal on the Sigma ceramic Jedi Luke figure, so I think I've completed my selection of figures that can fit into a Jabba's Palace display. I really like these.

I also recently got a Lili Ledy Jabba from a board member, which has been a long-term goal for me.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have a feeling that sending someone a Valentine's Day card with Jabba has the possibility of sending a wrong message. :p

Also, I read your blog; I had the figure making kit way back in the day. You are correct in your skepticism over the effectiveness of marker on clay. And in the hands of a 6-year old, they were not terribly sturdy figures anyway!

Reaction score
I managed to pick up this sealed case of 6 Jabba Glob figures for less than $9 on ebay. The question now is, should I open it or leave it sealed? I'm of two minds about it. It's not like I really need another Jabba Glob figure (much less 6) and since it's survived this long without being opened, part of me thinks I should leave it that way. But on the other hand, if it's not open then it's essentially just a cardboard box.

Reaction score
I vote you leave the box sealed. A box with "JABBA GLOB" printed in huge letters on the side is pretty funny. Plus, like you said, why open it and have a bunch of extra Jabba Globs on your hands? Now you've got to find a sealed box containing the vintage Jabba throne room set. ;)

I managed to pick up this sealed case of 6 Jabba Glob figures for less than $9 on ebay. The question now is, should I open it or leave it sealed? I'm of two minds about it. It's not like I really need another Jabba Glob figure (much less 6) and since it's survived this long without being opened, part of me thinks I should leave it that way. But on the other hand, if it's not open then it's essentially just a cardboard box.

Reaction score
Somebody did have a case of vintage Canadian Jabba playsets for sale a few weeks ago (albeit not sealed). But it was well out of my budget.

Reaction score
Well, I didn't have any luck getting one of these guys on the forum, but I did manage to bargain with someone selling one on ebay to get one for just slightly more than I had originally wanted to spend. (Here's my blog entry about it.)

This guy is just amazing! I had the Yoda, Bossk and Greedo life-size busts in the past, and while they are cool in their own ways, I wasn't nearly as impressed with them as I am with the Gamorrean. The sculpt is perfect and the paint is fantastic -- much better than I've come to expect from Sideshow's factory paint jobs. I'd say this is the definitive Gamorrean Guard collectible.

I had to do some rearranging to find a place for him, but I think it looks good with some of my other Jabba stuff.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I posted in the old thread about a mysterious Jabba sculpt that was apparently going to be released sometime in the future:

I now know that it is being released by Knight Models as part of their line of white metal model kits. More info and pictures are on my blog. I'm definitely excited about this one.

Last edited:
Reaction score
And Lego took down the video, but I'm looking forward to seeing they sets they came up with.

Reaction score
Seems like they were legit, then. I still have the pictures of the Jabba-related sets on my site (no cease-and-desist received or anything like that -- yet). The day I posted about those videos my site got the highest traffic ever. Some major facebook site linked to them, but I don't know which.

Reaction score
SUCH a nice card.... I got the Vader and Dove one last year... from steve Sansweet... with a personal message to me.... !

Reaction score
Can someone please post, if they have, a size comparison pic of SS vs GG Jabba? Interested in a size difference...

Thank you :)

Reaction score
Starzone posted this pic on Facebook. It was found in a store in London (A Bathing Ape).

Last edited:
Reaction score
Looks like a towel or hanging item of some kind. Maybe just something for a display maybe?

Reaction score
Assembly for this kit went okay. The throne part is made of a surprisingly soft plaster (I think you could easily scratch it with a fingernail), which I'm not crazy about. Also, the parts for Salacious Crumb are crazy small. He comes in six parts (body, two feet, two ears and a tail), but somehow I managed to lose one ear. I had to fashion one out of some spare white metal and epoxy putty. I think it'll look fine though, since it's so small.

You do need some intermediate modeling skills to be able to assemble this kit. There are several parts that really require the use of a pin vise to drill tiny holes, and some parts like the hooka's connection to the railing really need to be reinforced with metal rods (I just use pieces of paper clip).

I plan to put the throne on some sort of wooden base, which should look good and also protect it a bit more.

Reaction score
Assembly for this kit went okay. The throne part is made of a surprisingly soft plaster (I think you could easily scratch it with a fingernail), which I'm not crazy about. Also, the parts for Salacious Crumb are crazy small. He comes in six parts (body, two feet, two ears and a tail), but somehow I managed to lose one ear. I had to fashion one out of some spare white metal and epoxy putty. I think it'll look fine though, since it's so small.

You do need some intermediate modeling skills to be able to assemble this kit. There are several parts that really require the use of a pin vise to drill tiny holes, and some parts like the hooka's connection to the railing really need to be reinforced with metal rods (I just use pieces of paper clip).

I plan to put the throne on some sort of wooden base, which should look good and also protect it a bit more.

Great photos icruise. Could you please post a comparison shot with a Wizards of the Coast Star Wars Miniature or Hasbro/Kenner/Sideshow Action Figure? Thanks