It's with great regret and chagrin that I pass this along...

Reaction score
I've been keeping it to myself but there's a guy at the raleigh flea market who usually sets up outside who has $5 carded Joes and SW figs (incl 30th and TAC/Legacy).

Loose 25th + Joes for $4 with all acc and file cards, 25th/etc vehicles starting at $10 boxed...

I felt guilty keeping quiet about him so you all go give that man some money. He's usually out behind the main entrance buildings a lil back to the left.

Reaction score
Hahaha, what an awesome post! I'll have to hit the flea market next weekend. I promise I won't buy everything!

Reaction score
I would prob buy an extra jungle ext dutch and/or jung predator if you still have either extra!

We'll be out there next weekend too I'm pretty sure.

Reaction score
Absolutely love this figure. Well worth the many years of waiting. Now I need to find the other version of Dutch.

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. Unfortunately, I've been out of work this week recovering from surgery, and I was knocked out on painkillers when you called. By the time I got your message, I called the store and it was already gone. Oh well.

Reaction score
Guy at the video game counter said they have a truck coming in tomorrow but wasn't sure what was on it. He said to call and they would hold them for 24 hours. I have a friend going to pick a predator up for me if they are in. You want me to add a JP Dutch to that order if so?

Reaction score
I'd be thrilled to get a Jungle Patrol Dutch however I can. If you manage to find one, you know I'll gladly pay you back plus a little extra for the trouble.