It's coming - the MECCANO TRILOGO Collectors' HANDBOOK

Reaction score
Dear collecting pals,

After "Meccano to Trilogo (2006)" and "La French Touch: the Definitive Guide to French vintage SW collectibles (2013/2015)" books, we (Yann Leroux and Stephane Faucourt) are pleased to announce our new BOOK coming shortly :weeabooface: :

The 'MECCANO - TRILOGO Collectors Handbook" [unofficial book]

This new Pocket size book (5"x7") will become your perfect companion for Meccano and Trilogo action figure collecting, to manage your collection at home, or bring and enjoy anywhere, anytime while hunting.

So what's special? in addition to its size, it GOES BACK TO THE BASICS: with content strictly focused on key information for the collector: large individual pictures of each blister card, chosen among the best condition around, cards front/backs combinations, collector's checklist, and the popular updated rarity index !

Stay tuned, we'll come soon with picture of the cover and inner pages, as well as order information.We will take orders soon for expected delivery at CE3 :p

Reaction score
Dear collecting pals,

After "Meccano to Trilogo (2006)" and "La French Touch: the Definitive Guide to French vintage SW collectibles (2013/2015)" books, we (Yann Leroux and Stephane Faucourt) are pleased to announce our new BOOK coming shortly :weeabooface: :

The 'MECCANO - TRILOGO Collectors Handbook" [unofficial book]

This new Pocket size book (5"x7") will become your perfect companion for Meccano and Trilogo action figure collecting, to manage your collection at home, or bring and enjoy anywhere, anytime while hunting.

So what's special? in addition to its size, it GOES BACK TO THE BASICS: with content strictly focused on key information for the collector: large individual pictures of each blister card, chosen among the best condition around, cards front/backs combinations, collector's checklist, and the popular updated rarity index !

Stay tuned, we'll come soon with picture of the cover and inner pages, as well as order information.We will take orders soon for expected delivery at CE3 :p

oh man this is great great great news!!

Stephane you are such a great guy, you been so helpful in the past answering my questions related to French SW vintage toys and your latest book "La French Touch" book is just great fun informative reading that I am ready to support your next upcoming publication and help get the word out!

Looking forward to getting my copy when they are out for release!

Keep up the greattt work!!!:grin:

Reaction score
Quick update... here's a glimpse at the cover :p

We will be taking orders very soon for a Celebration Europe 3 pickup :weeabooface: before going live on Amazon !!

stephane

Reaction score
Quick update... here's a glimpse at the cover :p

We will be taking orders very soon for a Celebration Europe 3 pickup :weeabooface: before going live on Amazon !!

stephane
*raises hand to put first in line to order a book right off the press*

Stephane, so looking forward to this book. I read your 2016 updated La French Touch book 3 times over and refer to it many times when looking around the internet. I know you will be giving us yet another plethora of information in this new book.

very excited and standing by to support your effort here.

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply, like I always say, it is the best reward... knowing the books are useful and enjoyed !!!

stephane

Reaction score
Today we are unveiling the COVER and a glimpse at some pages :p
Order info coming shortly ;)

stephane

Reaction score
UPDATE on MAY 29th - we have now opened the ORDERS for pickup at CE3 :weeabooface:
Special DISCOUNT PRICE + hand numbered book with exclusive Meccano Trilogo 2006 stamp.

Orders will be handled on a first come / first served basis, from MAY 29TH to JUNE 12TH, in the limit of 100 BOOKS.

Once reached, the book will be available for direct order from Amazon at the regular price.

If you're ready, just follow the link and fill the order form: http://goo.gl/forms/55YbKipd4BVKJbH32

BULK ORDER info: if you are interested in placing an order for you and your pals around => I can manage a direct order from Amazon and having it shipped directly to your home. Please PM me to work out details and a quote ;-)

stephane

Last edited:

MrT

Reaction score
Just ordered. Be nice to add it to my collection of your other books.

Reaction score
Thanks for your warm feedback :weeabooface:

Get 1 of those 3 giveaways each day directly from us, plus one exclusive (square Meccano Vader) that comes with CE3 orders :p
(the Lego figure is to set the scale)

Remember - CE3 pickup special offer runs until June 12th or 100 copies ordered :weeabooface:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks for your warm feedback :weeabooface:

Get 1 of those 3 giveaways each day directly from us, plus one exclusive (square Meccano Vader) that comes with CE3 orders :p
(the Lego figure is to set the scale)

Remember - CE3 pickup special offer runs until June 12th or 100 copies ordered :weeabooface:

I hope we collectors in the USA can order soon, looking forward to ordering this book!

Reaction score
Hi :weeabooface:

We are pleased to announce that the book is NOW delivered ANYWHERE in your GALAXY B)

It is available from Amazon at the regular price.

AMAZON US: https://www.amazon.com/MECCANO-Collectors-handbook-Stephane-Faucourt/dp/1533308543/

AMAZON UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/MECCANO-Collectors-handbook-Stephane-Faucourt/dp/1533308543/

stephane

YAY!!! I ordered just now!

thanks Stephane, am looking forward to reading this multiple times just as with your other book!

Reaction score
Is this is a great book or WHAT!! man, talk about expanding your knowledge... I just love these small print books that are available in our hobby, everyone that doesnt have their own special library, you really are missing out.

Reaction score
Hi.

If you are attending Celebration London, don't forget to stop by and meet us at the following booth / schedules.
You'll be able to pickup your Meccano Trilogo Collectors' Handbook or just stop by for a chat :)

- Mintinbox.net​ booth S366 Friday 3:45pm to 4:45pm and Saturday 4:30pm to 5:30pm,

- The Vintage Rebellion​ booth S237 Saturday + Sunday morning 11am to noon

Or just find us with our French Touch tees.... ;-)
stephane

Reaction score
Hi.

If you are attending Celebration London, don't forget to stop by and meet us at the following booth / schedules.
You'll be able to pickup your Meccano Trilogo Collectors' Handbook or just stop by for a chat :)

- Mintinbox.net​ booth S366 Friday 3:45pm to 4:45pm and Saturday 4:30pm to 5:30pm,

- The Vintage Rebellion​ booth S237 Saturday + Sunday morning 11am to noon

Or just find us with our French Touch tees.... ;-)
stephane
Stephane, MAN this book is great,, this book just gets my collecting juices going for this part of the hobby!!!!!

Will have to pace myself.. GREAT BOOK!

Thank you again for such a GREAT RESOURCE!

Reaction score
The Meccano Trilogo Collectors' Handbook is coming in FRENCH too :) as "Meccano Trilogo - Le Guide de Poche" !!

It's currently available for PRE-ORDER upto late september. If you wish to receive a special hand numbered + signed book from the first batch, fill the form here: http://goo.gl/MOGgWb . Preorders will also receive a few exclusive giveaways :weeabooface:

The book will be available on Amazon in October.

Of course, you can still get the ENGLISH release from AMAZON :p - https://www.amazon.com/MECCANO-Collectors-handbook-Stephane-Faucourt/dp/1533308543/