It's 2020. The line ends this year (not really). What's your pick for the last TVC figure produced?

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score
Poll time, with some rules: you can choose one more TVC figure before the line shuts down, and ONE ONLY (one caveat: one resculpt and one never made). What's your pick? Try and make it without reading anyone else's responses to see what your first choice for each category is without anyone's influence. Please, only one- no second or third choices! Explain your reasoning, if you want to. Make a decision, as tough as it can be!

My resculpt: Uncle Owen (too important a character to Luke's journey)
My new: Velken Tezeri (to finish the hero skiff)

Reaction score
Totally the Imperial Dignitary we never got. It's the death we got for the vintage line...the worst seller of all-time in the vintage line...and now the mockery of the modern line and how it'll never end if made. Making that the last figure would be a total inside joke. It would be a new Willrow Hood. Seems appropriate to me.

But outside of my jokes, I'd really love, oddly, one of the human skiff guards. They've made so many Jabba's palace stuff, it's so close to legit complete, but they avoid the human guards. Just finish it!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Resculpt: ROTJ Emperor. In my opinion, the best iteration of ROTJ Palpatine was the saltshaker version we got in the POTF2 line. I'd love a definitive version with photoreal technology (it can even be a saltshaker!).
New: Cin Drallig. This has been on my wants list since 2005, as I'm sure it has been for many others. It's the perfect cross between obscure backgrounder and badass Jedi.

Reaction score
Resculpt: Farmboy Luke. The Resurgence version is the best so far, but it gets worse by the day.
New: Velken, assuming the rumored three-pack with Barada and Taym (my otherwise first choice) pans out.

Reaction score
Resculpt: Farmboy Luke. The Resurgence version is the best so far, but it gets worse by the day.
New: Velken, assuming the rumored three-pack with Barada and Taym (my otherwise first choice) pans out.
Oooh, who's the third in the rumored three-pack?

Reaction score
Easy there, take everything with a giant grain of salt. :) I'm not positive, but I thought the third was the Weequay marksman that Luke yanks from the barge window? If you ask me, it's too good to be true at this point.

Reaction score
Resculpt: Squid Head / Tessek
New: Ahch-To Caretakers (two-pack)

Both ideally using soft goods.

Reaction score
Resculpt: Imperial Dignitary Sim Aloo - He's been a fan favorite for years and received thousands of votes in the last TVC Fans Choice Poll, the unsubstantiated comments can be ignored, considering the demand he still holds. Demand amongst TVC collectors actually translates into sales. He'd be best packed with a new ROTJ Emperor in a playset though.

New: Master Leia Organa (ROS).

Reaction score
Easy there, take everything with a giant grain of salt. :) I'm not positive, but I thought the third was the Weequay marksman that Luke yanks from the barge window? If you ask me, it's too good to be true at this point.
There are a lot of parts they could reuse on all three. Hopefully it happens, but I know where your skepticism comes from. TVC cards may be back, but Hasbro's output is still the same as when they were doing the Wal*Mart exclusive 3.75" TBS.

Reaction score
So many resculpts I’d like to see done but I’ll choose Farmboy Luke. So iconic yet never done right. Please get this done before the end.

New figure I’d go with The Mandalorian. I know he’s coming in March but now I want beskar armor, jet pack, and removable helmet... and pack-in baby Yoda. 😁

Reaction score
Resculpt: Squid Head
New: Kuiil with The Child

My runner-up for "New" is the female droid ("BD-3000 luxury droid") seen in Episode 3 for the new sculpt. That could at least be reused to make more color variants of that figure.

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score
Dang, 500 views and only 16 responses? Anybody else? :p
What’s your single modern re-sculpt, and your single never produced figure?

Reaction score
Dang, 500 views and only 16 responses? Anybody else? :p
What’s your single modern re-sculpt, and your single never produced figure?
There are just too many to choose from. Tons of Ep1 and Ep2 figures. Would I prefer a Kitster & Wald 2-pack? Or rather get Cliegg Lars? Or the missing Separatist leaders? Or human Jabba goons? Or perhaps some Maz Kanata Pub Aliens? Or finish up the ANH Cantina? Or something exotic from the Clone Wars? Or realistic Ghost crew? Or... See, I cannot decide.

Okay, my choice for a new figure is Zayne Carrick.
And my other choice for a new figure is Kai Hudorra. (If the line ends, you can keep your resculpts; that would just be a waste of resources.)

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score
(If the line ends, you can keep your resculpts; that would just be a waste of resources.)
Well, not necessarily! That was actually one of the reasons why I separated the choices into one new and one resculpt. There are a large number of people who just want the definitive version of a main character who has already been produced, but has yet to be perfected. :unsure:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Resculpt: Lyn Me (I always loved her CCG backstory; it probably helped that she was one of my first cards)

New: Sigel Dare (Sith Intelligence Disguise)

All I want is a nice ANH Leia, and I’m not talking Yavin ceremony. I’m not a soft goods fan, but it’s inevitable they would make her with a soft goods dress...just make it actually fit her.
Maybe this is my POTF 2 origins speaking, but I'd much prefer a solid sculpt. Something like the Toybox figure, but realistic, would be my wish (hopefully with a hood).

Edit: Changed my resculpt choice.

Last edited:
Reaction score
tough choices.....but...
by resculpt I am going to assume re- sculpt can include down sizing from 6" to 3.75" so i'll have to go w/ TFA General Leia.
for all new...TONNIKA Sister
i'd like to add a 3rd category...."rumored to been already sculpted/tooled but NEVER released": "Hades Joker" aka Dryen Vos

Reaction score
on second thought, in lieu of 3rd category, can we update question to have 1 each choice from each category for each trilogy and EU/Legends ? then we'd have our "dream FINAL wave" of 8 TVC. note: R1/Solo/CW/rebels/resistance/Mandalorian are wild cards and can fit into either EU or respective trilogy time frame

Last edited:
Reaction score
New? 2 pack of these guys:
customs

Resculpt? SA versions of the rest of the Rogue One team!!!
where r these from? Customs?

on second thought, in lieu of 3rd category, can we update question to have 1 each choice from each category for each trilogy and EU/Legends ? then we'd have our "dream FINAL wave" of 8 TVC. note: R1/Solo/CW/rebels/resistance/Mandalorian are wild cards and can fit into either EU or respective trilogy time frame
so after thinking a bit my dream "final" tvc wave (* = retools/repacks other wise all new) would be- Dooku*- a sheer crime never in TVC already, Clegg Larrs, Leia (Ewok Gown)*, Tonnika Sister, Leia (TFA general 6"resized)*, Admiral Holdo, IG-11* (w/ The Child-- even if retool of "Baby Luke/Leia from Sep of Twin sets to add ears), Lor San Tekka (he appeared in several issues of Poe Dameron comic series thus qualify for EU)

Reaction score
Yep! I made em! Repaints from a few of Queen Amidala's StarShip droids from a few years ago. Repainted a LOT of them!

Reaction score
PT: Nute Gunray (soft goods); Tendau Bendon (Ithorian Senator)
OT: Tessek; Mon Calamari Fleet Officer
ST: Jedi Exile Luke (photo real & backpack); Ahch-To Caretakers (two pack, soft goods)
EU: Grakkus the Hutt; Lor San Tekka

Reaction score
Resculpt Squidhead

New: Yuuzhan Vong 5 Pack (basically a screw you to Disney canon & a long over due idea)

Reaction score
It does seem like only yesterday when Hasbro and Lucasfilm inked a 20 year contract in 1999.

Resculpt: Hoth Rebel Soldier. Just an army builder like on the card. No head scarves, beards, open hats, etc.

New Figure: Blue Leader.

Reaction score
Well, not necessarily! That was actually one of the reasons why I separated the choices into one new and one resculpt. There are a large number of people who just want the definitive version of a main character who has already been produced, but has yet to be perfected. :unsure:
Heh. If Hasbro made another resculpt of a main character that they still haven't gotten right, what's the chance that they totally nail it (in everybody's ridiculous expectations) this time?

Personally, if I HAD to resculpt something, then it would be an obscure character that was totally botched at the one occasion when it was indeed done... a poor guy that cannot stand, has a weird-out face, is in bad scale...

Bad scale, hey, what about the Kaminoan cloners? They were always too small. Well, the one time Hasbro did them. It needs to be a two-pack though since there are two of them so far, and you only allow us one choice ;)

Reaction score
Resculpt: ANH white gown Leia with hair buns. The classic Leia.

New: [SPOILER="TROS spoiler"]TROS Palpatine with his red and black robes, and a new photo real head - preferably with teeth showing. [/SPOILER]