It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Reaction score
I can't believe there is no thread for this show. I think this is the best show on TV, hands down.

Anyone watch the season 4 premier last night? Both new episodes were awesome. The first one was a little strange but still very good.

Reaction score
I love that show! I did watch the season premier last night, I loved it, and I thought it was hilarious about the cannibalism. Great show, I love it, they should play the reruns more often though, they almost never play reruns and I'm too cheap to buy season DVDs.

Reaction score
It a shame they don’t show reruns more often. They have two new episodes a week for about six or seven weeks and then it just disappears until the next season. Usually you’ll have to watch an episode at least two or three times to catch everything. It’s insane funny. It's like Seinfeld on crack.

Reaction score
I watched the season preimeire and I thought it was excellent and funny.
I will definently be watching this show whenever its on. I thought the story when they tried to solve the gas crisis was hilarious!

Reaction score
For me this is the funniest show on television. I loved when Charlie cut the brakes at the end of the second episode. "Wild card [censored]!"

Reaction score
The fifth season will be starting next month. Anybody even watch this anymore?

Reaction score
Over the years I have whittled down my tv watching. It seems to come off as 'elitest', but I only watch shows with great writing.

This show has got some of the most 'skewed' comedy on the air today and IT RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you aren't familiar, the first three seasons are available on DVD, seasons one and two in one set. I can't wait for the new season to begin.

Reaction score
I think that it started off pretty badly but is shaping up quite nicely now
Good show but definitely not the best though I will definitely say it is quite unique and not directly comparable to other shows currently on the air.

Reaction score
It does have its moments...and your right, it did start off slow...

On another note, I just love Danny DeVito character, this past week with food fetish, classic...but I hate Charlie, Im just not a fan of 'stupid' characters ...

Reaction score
Mac always leaves me in tears laughing. I swear.

Charlie is second funniest easy. Just because how immature he really is. And his shrill voice helps a lot too. This show is really funny!

Reaction score
I pre-ordered season 5 and I am very much looking forward to season 6. I can't believe it's been on for 6 seasons already.

Reaction score
love sunny! can't wait for the new season!
2 of the best eps ever...

I didn't hear ANYthing!

Meeeoowww

Day Man...

Reaction score
Was the tranny in other episodes? They seemed to have referenced him/her from past episodes.

A solid episode of course.

Reaction score
Another great, great episode last night. Loved the Steve Winwood, and how it almost worked out for Mac and Dennis with their 'tasty treats' on the open sea!

Reaction score
I thought Patrick Swayze's brother was going to make them a implied 'tasty' treat...Freakin Dee was killing me with her dancing...

Reaction score
These past three episodes have been major disappointments for me. There are some bright spots but over all it has been really hit or miss so far.

Hopefully next weeks episode picks up where season 5 left off in terms of laughs.

Reaction score
I really like this show. Funny stuff. Sweet Dee and Artemis just kill me!

Reaction score
Mildoo said:
These past three episodes have been major disappointments for me. There are some bright spots but over all it has been really hit or miss so far.

Hopefully next weeks episode picks up where season 5 left off in terms of laughs.

Sorry to hear that. Maybe I'm just a total fan boy, but I love everything MacElhenny, Day, and Howerton touch.

Reaction score
This is the greatest show currently running on any network. Watch it!

"KITTEN MITTONS!!!"

Reaction score
Tusken_Raiders said:
I thought Patrick Swayze's brother was going to make them a implied 'tasty' treat...Freakin Dee was killing me with her dancing...
ive been seeing don swayze in alot of stuff lately. im waiting to see if he makes it onto sons of anarchy.

i dont know why but everytime they showed dee dancing i kept thinking of like manson girls, like some totally wasted half nuts 67 hippy field dancing.

Reaction score
I'm surprised they're not trying all to hard to hide Kate Olson's pregnancy. Either way, can't wait until tomorrow!!

Reaction score
Pretty solid episode tonight! I loved the training sequence! The podcasts were funny too!

Reaction score
Loved how they brought back the waitress, Crix, and Ben the solider. Also loved the hockey dream sequence!!

Reaction score
Classic episode...The Scarface song 'Take it to the Limit'....the hockey dream sequence...the podcast and the mullet...

Reaction score
Tusken_Raiders said:
Classic episode...The Scarface song 'Take it to the Limit'....the hockey dream sequence...the podcast and the mullet...

I've rewatched this episode twice, and everytime I hear Dennis' voice start going super high talking to Ben about the war I die.

Reaction score
New episode was pretty good. Not my favorite of the bunch, but I really loved how desperately Mac was trying to prove how we WASN'T white trash. Even Charlie, of all characters, knew this to be true!

And I loved Frank's 'Fringe Class'. I like to think I live in the 'fringe class' as well.

Reaction score
The Swimming Pool episode wasn't as funny as I hoped...The best part was the pizza guy showing up and be a doucher...Charlie gets dumber every episode...

Reaction score
Just rewatched 'Macs mom burns her house down', great episode!

Frank kills me!! And the 'golden girls' situation they get their moms into is going to be killer down the road! Poor Sweet Dee, too. Always the victim

Reaction score
Who Got Dee Pregnant?

Another hilarious episode. Loved how the gang all remembered the night differently, and Dee turns into an actual flightless bird as the night progresses!

Reaction score
DSIILuke said:
Who Got Dee Pregnant?

Another hilarious episode. Loved how the gang all remembered the night differently, and Dee turns into an actual flightless bird as the night progresses!
The 'Who got Dee Pregnant' episode rocked...Man, Mac is just so funny when he pictured Dee as an Ostrich..

This past week episode "The Gang gets a new Member' SUCKED...nothing about it was funny...

Reaction score
Tusken_Raiders said:
DSIILuke said:
Who Got Dee Pregnant?

The 'Who got Dee Pregnant' episode rocked...Man, Mac is just so funny when he pictured Dee as an Ostrich..

This past week episode "The Gang gets a new Member' SUCKED...nothing about it was funny...

Dee as Frankenstein's monster was funny, but it was sad they kicked Charlie out, only to leave it opened at the end

Reaction score
Dee was alright as Frankenstein...I can't wait to see the gang reenact Lethal Weapon...The commercial cracks me up...

Reaction score
Most of this season has sucked apart from Who Got Dee Pregnant. I was really expecting it to get better but sadly it was another mediocre episode, in a season full of mediocrity.

Reaction score
Tusken_Raiders said:
Dee was alright as Frankenstein...I can't wait to see the gang reenact Lethal Weapon...The commercial cracks me up...
Looking forward to that too