Is there any thing you want to sell

Reaction score
I have a friend with ALOT of extra stuff he wants to be rid of...what are you needing?

Reaction score
army building clones and droids and scouts
the two EE droid packs
Briefing room set
SDCC Storm trooper
Yarua
Myo
Rabe
EP2 Arena
Rappertunie
And that raps it up for the figs unless he has wave 4

Reaction score
Can someone from North of the Border offer up some items?

(aka SE Wisconsin)

I am looking to thin out my collection, I will be a first time DAD and need some space. I have just about everything on the list.

Reaction score
Val_Da_Carr said:

(aka SE Wisconsin)

I am looking to thin out my collection, I will be a first time DAD and need some space. I have just about everything on the list.
Congrats!

Reaction score
Val_Da_Carr said:

(aka SE Wisconsin)

Sure

Reaction score
I am going to be unloading about 200 storage tubs. We are running out of room and I have to make a choice. I just want what I paid for the items, nothing more. Not sure what people are looking for. It is mostly Power of the Force 2 to current. Pretty much everything.

Reaction score
jerry1138 said:
obi1kevnobi said:
I am going to be unloading about 200 storage tubs.
WOW 200, my wife is upset of 30 tubs, that is AWESOME
Yes, my wife is just thrilled. The garage is full. I started filling in the basement. That was the final straw.
I have Action Fleet. I will locate them and let you. I would only like what I paid for them.

Reaction score
My Republic Commando Marquette is looking for a good home. Only 400 made.

I only want what I paid. $330.00

Let me know.

Reaction score
yeah let me know VIA pm what action fleet you got (are they all still in box or MOC?) just let me know!
Josh

Reaction score
Crab droid - In package ROTS
army building droids - (Ep2 Battle; Super & Destroyer) all loose
the two EE droid packs - loose, but packaging still available (but with no plastic)
Briefing room set - (at least one boxed)
SDCC Storm trooper - (Yes still MIP)
ROTS anakin 50# (battle damage) - Yes
Wedge Antilles - maybe (Definitely biggs)
Yarua - Still carded
Myo - no
Rabe - no
EP2 Arena - maybe (I do have extra droid assembly pieces)
Rappertunie - no
And that raps it up for the figs unless he has wave 4

I might have the extra cantina aliens if you don't have them yet

Reaction score
Speaking of stuff for sale locally, anyone in Des Moines interested in the BIG Naboo fighter that Wal-mart had hanging from their ceiling? I have one I don't have room for. Asking $225

Reaction score
I'm currently selling my Battlestar Marine vest on ebay - #180167237316

Reaction score
I'm currently selling a MIB OTC Falcon, a TIE Interceptor, Lego Slave 1, and set of HP Bookends on ebay.

Reaction score
Attacktix for Sale

I want to sell these to an Iowan so that I have time to get those UBPs, but I have a lot of 25 of them for $25, which is about a dollar per figure. I'll throw in a few Vintage figures if you are looking for any, just to make the deal a little better.

Reaction score
Have around 500 modern MOC's (POTF2, EP1, SOTE, POTJ) for trade/sell if anyone would be interested. Looking to fill the holes in my loose and vintage collections

Reaction score
I would like to get rid of this figure... SWShop.com Exclusive General Grievous

This figure was $16.99 plus $8.00 shipping from SWShop.com...

Its yours for $4.60 for everything...
Basically a free figure...all you are paying is for the shipping...

You must live in the Illinois, Iowa, Indy area...because Ive already paid for the shipping...dont ask...

Reaction score
Its all you...Ill send you a PM with details

Sorry to all the others that PMed me about this figure...Darth_Alec was the first one to PM me...
If something happens I will relist it...

Reaction score
Darth_Alec...
Got your payment today...in three days...!!!

I sent your free figure out today...thanks for the extra 40 cents

[o]-23

Reaction score
AHHHHHHH!!!!!! I really would have liked to have bought this figure from you. Anyone else have one like this for this price.

Reaction score
A local buddy of mine found me the new Gree ...I actually like the original one better...the new one has a removable helmet...and Im not so hip on those...so if anyone wants it LMK...its still in the package and is in good shape...exact cost plus exact shipping as always...
This one is not free this time...

Reaction score
Gree was returned to the store...Had to get a friggen gift card from Wally world because I didnt have the recipt...

Reaction score
Doh...Ive had that thing posted for a couple of weeks and nobody seemed to want it...

The wally world on Veterans PKWY in Normal Illinois should have it on the pegs in a week or two...by that time the card will be bent and the bubble crushed...

Reaction score
Hey guys! Please read this first part before responding to any items!

All of my items are carded and in mint condition (unless otherwise noted). They have never been displayed and have been in storage since the day they were bought.

The posted price is not set in stone so please feel free to make an offer. They do not include shipping! I only charge for exact shipping (I can even provide a receipt). I have no preference as to what shipping method I use. If you have one, please let me know (since I will not be paying for it). Otherwise, I will most likely use the cheapest method. Also, if you would like insurance or anything else, please let me know!

I accept cash (at your own risk), check, money order, and paypal (let me know right away if you are using paypal). If the other methods are used, I will likely wait until payment is received. However, if I feel that I can trust you (of course I can trust everyone on here, right) , I may go ahead and ship it out before payment is received. Who knows!

My feedback is here. I have not done much trading on here so I apologize for so few feedback. Check my ebay feedback as well for more.

I believe I have covered all of the bases. If you need to see a pic, please let me know. I am not posting any at this time, but I can get you one right away. Thanks for looking
!!

Figures :

• - Celebration III Exclusive Darth Vader - $20
    - TAC McQuarrie Vader Loose (w/out coin) - $5
    - Target Order 66 2-pks - All for <s>$50</s>$45
    (will not split apart for now, but if you let me know now which ones you need, if I do separate, I can give you first dibs)
  • Anakin Skywalker & Airborne Trooper
  • Darth Vader & Commander Bow
  • Emperor Palpatine & Commander Thire
  • Mace Windu & Galactic Marine
  • Obi-Wan Kenobi & AT-RT Driver
  • Yoda & Kashyyyk Trooper

- VOTC Yoda (clamshell never opened) - $9

VTSC :
    (1st series - clamshells have been opened to remove POP except for Biker Scout; figure still carded within clamshell)
    - <s>Luke X-wing (x2) - $6 each</s>
    - Biker Scout (clamshell still sealed) - $10
    - <s>Greedo - $5</s>
    - <s>Han w/Trench Coat (x2) - $5 each</s>
    - <s>Sand People (x3) - $5 each</s>

VTSC :
    (Series 2 - clamshells have been opened to remove POP; figure still carded within clamshell)
    - <s>Imperial Stormtrooper (Snowtrooper) - $7</s>
    - <s>Bossk - $5</s>
    - <s>Leia in Poncho - $5</s>
    - <s>Han in Hoth gear - $5</s>

- <s>ROTS Target Exclusive Clone Trooper - <s>$15</s>$12</s>
    - <s>Saga 2 - Han (ROTJ) w/Carbonite (#2) - $6</s>

Trading Cards :
    - Promo Cards ($0.50 each, or possibly free with other purchase):
  • ROTS P1
  • ROTS P4 (CIII Exclusive)
  • 30th Anniversary P1 (x2)
  • 30th Anniversary P3 (CIV Exclu.) (x2)
    - Evolution Update Edition :
    - Full Sets (90+2 Chklists; also have 1 poster that came in hobby pack) (x3) - $10 each
    I also have extra common cards. Let me know if you need any. I think these'll be free.

- Evolution A : $0.35 each
  • Bail Organa 2A
  • Governor Tarkin 9A (x2)
  • Jango Fett 11A
  • Luke Skywalker 13A
  • Padme Amidala 15A

- Evolution B : $0.50 each
  • <s>Darth Sidious 5B</s>
  • <s>Death Star 15B</s>

- Etched Foil Puzzle Cards (Hobby Pack): $1.00 each
  • Obi-Wan 2of6 (x2)
  • MagnaGuard w/Boga 4of6
  • Darth Sidious & Mas Amedda 5of6 (x2)
  • Clone Troopers 6of6

- Crystal Galaxy Cards (Retail Pack): $1.00 each
  • <s>Anakin and Luke G1 (x2)</s>
  • <s>Padme and Leia G2 (x2)</s>
  • <s>Yoda and Mace Windu G6</s>
  • <s>Darth Maul and Count Dooku G8</s>
  • <s>R2D2 and C3PO G9</s>

I am still looking for in this set:
  • G3. Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan
  • G7. Jango and Boba Fett
  • G10. Clone Trooper and Storm Trooper

- Autographed Card: Jesse Jensen (Saesee Tin) - $10

That's all for now. I may add more later. Thanks for looking!!

Reaction score
Alright, I know I didn't have many great things for sale, but I will be moving it to the main classified thread tomorrow. If there is anything you'd like, even at a lower price, it doesn't hurt to ask. I'm pretty flexible. Just make an offer! Thanks!!

Reaction score
Alright guys, my sale items updated. Still have quite a few things left!! Thanks!

Reaction score
Well, its been determined that its preety much against regulations to have more than two blasters (Starbuck aside) on ya at once. So I've decided to sell one of my nice and heafty FN 5.7 Season 2 airsofts. The Colonials have used these pistols sence a few episodes into Season 2, if it be to shoot your XO, pistol whip the President, or to try and get the (other) President to shoot you with her eyes closed, this does it. I can't say it works or not, I don't have any batteries on hand here to try it out, but I originaly purchased it from Shwartz, he sanded the back of the launcher, and then epoxied it to the airsoft. I removed most of the "sticker crap". There's a slight scratch where you'll be painting the handle, and there some minor scratches on the opposite side of the blaster. All of mine seem to have scratches in there places, or near them, so I guess its preety much the normal thing for these. To cover it up, you'll proboly just want to give it it a coat of black, then add your details (Switches, handle, nice little red dot.).

I'm asking what I paid for it, $30 shipped priority. I accept Money Orders as payment. I also accept checks, but I hold them 10 days for them to clear, and then ship afterwards. No PayPal, sorry. The pictures below are of the specific blaster you'd be getting. PM me for other information, payment address,etc.

$30 Shipped Priority -

Minor Handle Scratch -

The Usual "Sticker Crap" -

Reaction score
Looking to get rid of alot of stuff. I'll start off with my 12" figure collection. I have just about everyone since POTF2 and stopped some where around AOTC. I have some exclusives also. I just want price paid in most cases you will pay the shipping. Send me a PM and we'll talk.

Reaction score
MOC TAC Shadow Stormtrooper
MOC TSC Moff Jerjerrod
MOC TAC General Mcquarrie
MOC POTF Ishi Tib Freeze Frame
Loose TA M'iiyoom Onith with Bar Set and Coin
Loose TAC General Grievous (4 lightsabers)
Loose Episode 1 Stap with Battle Droid(has some marker on it)
Loose Gamorrean Guard(no axe)
Loose Comic Pack Anakin
Loose Count Dooku from Geonosis Battle Pack
Vintage Kenner Landspeeder

All of that im selling.Id like to get 40-50 for all of it.I live in central illinois so if you can pick it up i will let you have it CHEAP!!

Reaction score
I have these figures for sale.
$2.00 loose will remove any figure on the list from its card
$4.00 carded
$6.00 w/ Star Case
buyer to pay shipping
$1.00 1st loose 50 cent for each additional figure
$4.75 1st carded $1.00 for each additional figure

Leia Bespin Escape carded w/ Star Case
Shmi Skywalker carded w/ Star Case
(2)Imperial Officer carded w/ Star Case
Lando carded w/ Star Case