Is the Canada Section dead?

Reaction score
Ok. I'm still 'new' to actually having an account here, but does anyone post in this section much?
Mike

Reaction score
There's not a whole lot of traffic Mike but there are a few of us mainstays that try to keep things lively.

Reaction score
Many Cdn collectors are at snowtroopers.ca for thier Cdn SW needs, but u already know that eh Mike

Reaction score
Yes yes.... I'm more well known that I had ever thought. ;-)

Still, a few more folks calling me for toys doesn't hurt.
Thanks for the Plug as well Ian....... I think everyone that posts in the Canada section here has bought off of me or traded with me at some point in the last 13 years!
LOL!
Mike

Reaction score
Well, I am new to this thread and new to Star Wars collecting. Right now I only collect the lightsabers and a few figures. I am a Janese Sword Enthusiast...or Nihonto enthusiast. I collect and study Japanese katana's as one of my hobbies and am now expanding my vice for collecting.

Nice to know there is a Canadian forum. I will check back frequently for any information. Happy to meet you all.

Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Japanese swords and their history have always been something i've been interested in myself but never really ventured too far into as this hobby tends to eat up most of my money.