Is MR going to make the Star Trek Assault Phaser?

Reaction score
Haven't heard much about this since it was announced? Will it exist or just fade away?

Reaction score
Well, with the overwhelming success of the Christies auction, it appears people are still into Star Trek. Enough to pay over half a million dollars on the 1701-D model!

Maybe MR will continue the Star Trek prop replica line...?

Reaction score
No doubt. Can 7.1 million dollars be wrong? A borg cube from "First Contact" went for $80,000. All the models went for massive bank. MR needs to continue the Star Trek Studio Scale line.

And where is our Assault Phaser? Has anyone noticed the cool and humorus DirecTV commercial done by Shatner as Kirk? It's right out of "The Undiscovered Country", which features that phaser.

Reaction score
Re: Is MR going to make the Star Trek Assault Phas

I know I had $300 budgeted for mine this year, so that is $300 of my money MR won't be getting, well this year at least...

Reaction score

I think the MSRP was around $450. Don't quote me on that though, it was from several, several months ago. At this point it doesn't seem like the assault phaser is on the way. No prototype images, no chatter, nothing.

riv

Reaction score

"It's dead, Jim."

Sorry, I had to

I wish this had survived, as I would have bought it. But I think it's safe to assume it's been "waporized"