Is it too late to get the new plaques?

Reaction score
I have a Sidious, and will soon have a Yoda ROTS and eventually an Obi-Wan ROTS - did I miss the boat on getting the new plaques for these???

Reaction score
I don't think so.

I got the Sidious and Yoda sabers just a few weeks ago, I sent an email to MR requesting the new ones and I got the 2 plaques showing the edition size last week

Reaction score
If the Obi-Wan saber I'm getting has no plaque at all, is it still possible to get a new one? Or do they need to know the original number?

Reaction score
I got an Obi-Wan recently and sent out an email requesting it, but it's a stab in the dark, since they don't reply or confirm anything.

Reaction score
Hecubus114 said:
If the Obi-Wan saber I'm getting has no plaque at all, is it still possible to get a new one? Or do they need to know the original number?

Yes, but only the new one, showing the edition size.

Reaction score
Amanaman said:
I got an Obi-Wan recently and sent out an email requesting it, but it's a stab in the dark, since they don't reply or confirm anything.

I sent an email to MR "a long time ago" for my Han ESB blaster and nothing happened. Then, I sent another one 3 weeks ago and I got a confirmation from MR and last week I got the plaque. So try sending another one
wink.gif

Reaction score
That's good news, I'll try again as well. Thanks~

hahaha, does anyone know what the the email address is regarding the ESB Han Solo???

Reaction score
I hope the edition size plaques are still available - I emailed MR a little while ago for a Han ESB that I got recently.

Reaction score
Hecubus114 said:
I have a Sidious, and will soon have a Yoda ROTS and eventually an Obi-Wan ROTS - did I miss the boat on getting the new plaques for these???
I don't think you did. I emailed them about 2 weeks ago and got the plaques for all the ROTS sabers last week.