Is anyone going to MegaCon this weekend?

Reaction score
Just curious.. It will be my first convention of any kind so I'm looking forward to it for sure. Although I'm not too sure what to expect. :grin:

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I'll be over there on Saturday morning into the early afternoon and then it's off to Daytona for the Bud Shootout later that same evening.

Unfortunately, Megacon has become way to anime themed over the last several years. Last year, they didn't have a single Star Wars guest at all, but they seem to have made up for that by having four this year.

Reaction score
I'll be over there on Saturday morning into the early afternoon and then it's off to Daytona for the Bud Shootout later that same evening.

Unfortunately, Megacon has become way to anime themed over the last several years. Last year, they didn't have a single Star Wars guest at all, but they seem to have made up for that by having four this year.

I'd like to meet you man if you could a few moments on Saturday

Reaction score
He isn't kidding either. He's looked like that everytime I've run into him in person :)

I haven't decided if I'm going. With the exception of the 2 ships I need, I'm caught up.

Last edited:
Reaction score
the one you wore friday night looked kinda used.... just wanted to see you sportin a new cap.... btw he's gonna have some stiff comp with Tony, Kyle and Danica nipping at his heels!!!

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
the one you wore friday night looked kinda used.... just wanted to see you sportin a new cap.... btw he's gonna have some stiff comp with Tony, Kyle and Danica nipping at his heels!!!
Ahh, gotcha. I was wearing the 2010 cap at The Phantom Menace 3D midnight premiere because last year's doesn't really fit as well. Unfortunately, the 2012 cap isn't released yet (hopefully I can grab that at Daytona this weekend).

Reaction score
If anyone is interested I have 4 extra 3-day passes to the convention that I'm selling for $30 each (that's half the face value) if you buy all 4 I'll give them to you for $80. PM if interested.

Reaction score
There will be a really cool R2 builders area again this year. There are a few rebelscum members that will be easy to find there . They probably won't post in this thread in time, but they will be at Megacon. I am trying to make it there on saturday.

Reaction score
gonna pass, too much trek there! Im thinking about going to winter park to get a 1:1 sideshow 501st Clone Trooper bust

Reaction score
There was some other cool stuff to see and do as well. I did not take that many photos as I was only there for a few hours with some friends and family. I am very grateful for all the hard work from the R2 Builders, Rebel Legion , the 501st , local artists, and other volunteers . They all brought a great Star Wars presence to this event.