Is anybody going to ROTS in costume?

Reaction score
Thats really all I wanna know. I dont really do the Cosplay thing unless its at a con. I think its rather silly to do it unless theres a prize or something involved. let me know what you think.
-Scott

Reaction score
Well, I'm dressing up, but not as a character. When I first heard that they were stylistically linking Eps 3 and 4 by making 3 have some 1970s style influences, I decided to grow my hair and dress up as though the movie were coming out in 1974. So I rounded up some cheap clothes (corduroy pants, tan fading aviator sunglasses, funky hat) and made a t-shirt with a retro clone trooper design that I ironed on. I figure if I ever were to dress up, this would be when I'd do it, and I think this is probably as close as I'd get to really dressing up. It's just too hard to make a good costume (and they seem pretty uncomfortable).

Reaction score
well, i ended up going with my Darth Maul bald wig over my hat,and a flannel tied around my waist. you could have called me Darth Grunge. My roommate went in a business suit with a darth vader mask. Darth vader Timeshare salesman...very scary, very scary indeed. Except for the guy that went dressed as grevious and his freind the nameless jedi,there werent too many real costumes. we couldnt walk 2 feet without someone snapping a picture. God I hope I dont end up on the front page of todays paper.

Reaction score
I went dressed as a PunkTrooper......had my punk clothes (torn jacket, white T-Shirt, with obscene stuff written on it, black shoes, shorts), and a clonetrooper helmet....

when asked why I had a lightsaber, I said I stole a RaveTrooper's glowstick......got my picture taken a few times.....pretty cool.....

Reaction score
I went to ROTS fully clad and complete with make up to look like the scarred and deformed Supreme Chancellor Palpatine / Darth Sidious, with colored contact lenses to complete the appearance!

Here's a pic of me and my newly converted SITH Apprentice, Darth Vader formerly the Jedi Knight named Anakin Skywalker

Reaction score
Chancellor_Peter said:
I went to ROTS fully clad and complete with make up to look like the scarred and deformed Supreme Chancellor Palpatine / Darth Sidious, with colored contact lenses to complete the appearance!

Here's a pic of me and my newly converted SITH Apprentice, Darth Vader formerly the Jedi Knight named Anakin Skywalker

Wow, both of those costumes are really good.