Is Amy Still Here?

Reaction score
I have e-maild and PM'd since last November (2006) but have heard nothing. I have even tried contacting customer care directly but still no reply.

Has anyone else had this problem? Are Amy and Jerry still there

Reaction score
What email address are you trying? Have you tried contacting her through the MR forums, or in the Ask Amy thread?

Reaction score
Well I PM'd her from here sent e-mails directly to their customer services dept (nobody at all got back to me from there) and Amy on the following -

amyblanchard@masterreplicas.com

It is one she has previously replied to me from and as answered e-mails that were sent to her. I have not tried the MR forums as I expected to still 'speak' to her via here or e-mail. I could try the 'Ask Amy' you suggest but am dissapointed that I have heard nothing so far and that the main customer services e-mail address for MR seemes to go nowhere at this time.

Reaction score
Hi Vaders_Happy,

I am sorry you have not received a response from CS. I am not showing that we have a pending email from you. Have you checked your spam folder to be sure our response has not gone there? Sometimes certain ISPs block us.

I am also not showing a pm here from you. Please go ahead and send me another one and I will see what I can do to help you.

Vaders_Happy said:
Well I PM'd her from here sent e-mails directly to their customer services dept (nobody at all got back to me from there) and Amy on the following -

amyblanchard@masterreplicas.com

It is one she has previously replied to me from and as answered e-mails that were sent to her. I have not tried the MR forums as I expected to still 'speak' to her via here or e-mail. I could try the 'Ask Amy' you suggest but am dissapointed that I have heard nothing so far and that the main customer services e-mail address for MR seemes to go nowhere at this time.

Reaction score
Hi Amy,

Since you have posted here, hopefully you'll see this post too--I had contacted you a while back regarding a broken helmet stand for one of my clone helmets, but I never heard back from you. It was a PM I sent. If you can help me with this, that would be awesome. I'm living with the cracked stand right now but I would love to replace it. Please contact me if you can help!

Thanks!

Reaction score
Hi Amy. I've got 2 PMs to you over the past two months or so, both of which you've read. I'd really apprecite replies when you get the chance.

Thanks,
Dave

Reaction score
Hi Vaapad,

I will get to them as soon as I can. Sometimes I get a lot of pms here and I just go in and skim through them. As I have always said, this is not the best way to get a CS problem solved. If you need immediate assistance please send us an email to customerservice@masterreplicas.com. If you need even faster service you can give us a call at our toll free number 1-866-REPLIKA.

Please accept my apologies for not getting back to you sooner. Unfortunately I am not able to get in here as much as I used to but I will be here whenever time allows.

Vaapad said:
Hi Amy. I've got 2 PMs to you over the past two months or so, both of which you've read. I'd really apprecite replies when you get the chance.

Thanks,
Dave

Reaction score
MRCUSTOMERCARE said:
Hi Vaders_Happy,

I am sorry you have not received a response from CS. I am not showing that we have a pending email from you. Have you checked your spam folder to be sure our response has not gone there? Sometimes certain ISPs block us.

I am also not showing a pm here from you. Please go ahead and send me another one and I will see what I can do to help you.
E-mail (direct) and PM sent

Reaction score
Thanks Amy - I got one response so far. I understand that you say emailing customer service is the proper way to go, but I sent emails to customer service on BOTH matters BEFORE PMing you, and have not received responses. Sadly, I have completely lost faith in that process.

MRCUSTOMERCARE said:
Hi Vaapad,

I will get to them as soon as I can. Sometimes I get a lot of pms here and I just go in and skim through them. As I have always said, this is not the best way to get a CS problem solved. If you need immediate assistance please send us an email to customerservice@masterreplicas.com. If you need even faster service you can give us a call at our toll free number 1-866-REPLIKA.

Please accept my apologies for not getting back to you sooner. Unfortunately I am not able to get in here as much as I used to but I will be here whenever time allows.

Vaapad said:

Thanks,
Dave