Iron Studios Mandalorian Statue 1:4 Scale

Reaction score
Despite the fact that I don't collect Mandalorian (though I really like the show) I wish this statue to be 1/4. This way it could be a sign for more 1/4 upcoming statues.

Reaction score
They like to keep this secret regarding scale so far. :)

Reaction score
It looks better than Sideshow Premium Format, though seems there are some inaccurate parts and the helmet is a bit odd

Reaction score
Reaction score
Another update to those who are interested in this.

It won't be going up on Sideshow or on Iron Studios' website as of right now. I'd secure a pre-order at Speculative Fiction Collectibles as they seem to be the only ones with a current Pre-Order up stateside.

Seems to be a bit of a strange situation with Sideshow putting up IS 1/4 Black Widow but not their Mando, might be because they have their own 1/4 Mando up.

Reaction score
bbts just listed it for $850

I'll be holding off until Sideshow lists it. Still not too sure why the price increase from the $750 that Iron Studios has it at.
Did bbts remove their listing? I am not seeing it right now?

Reaction score
Will probably be choosing this one over Sideshow's just because of the pose. I like how sideshow has the pram suspended with the cape, but just can't get over the over exaggerated torso twist.

Reaction score
Yup, they had it up for about a day.
So are they no longer offering it or will it be back on their site soon? Is Speculative Fiction Collectibles going to be the only place to order this? (Edit: I just checked their site and I think it is no longer showing there either?)

Also, has an addition size been announced for this piece? Thanks!

Last edited:
Reaction score
So are they no longer offering it or will it be back on their site soon? Is Speculative Fiction Collectibles going to be the only place to order this? (Edit: I just checked their site and I think it is no longer showing there either?)

Also, has an addition size been announced for this piece? Thanks!
No Edition Size yet.

Not sure about BBTS, I don't think so though, they usually have a limited pre-order number and it went real quick.

Speculative Fiction Collectibles was the the only other stateside spot I saw have it up. I'll keep on the lookout and see if anywhere else offers it.

The whole situation around this statue is weird, I think Sideshow threw a fit after seeing how much better this was than their 1/4.

Reaction score
No Edition Size yet.

Not sure about BBTS, I don't think so though, they usually have a limited pre-order number and it went real quick.

Speculative Fiction Collectibles was the the only other stateside spot I saw have it up. I'll keep on the lookout and see if anywhere else offers it.

The whole situation around this statue is weird, I think Sideshow threw a fit after seeing how much better this was than their 1/4.
I do know that when BBTS offers a PRE-ORDER and it becomes full; it still is listed on the WebSite, just not available to PRE-ORDER. So this also seems very strange that it is no longer showing there?

Thank you, I sure appreciate any help you can provide.

Reaction score
I do know that when BBTS offers a PRE-ORDER and it becomes full; it still is listed on the WebSite, just not available to PRE-ORDER. So this also seems very strange that it is no longer showing there?

Thank you, I sure appreciate any help you can provide.
Yeah I'm thinking they just pulled it completely and will fulfill any pre-orders they got. Speculative Fiction is probably the best bet to put it back up.

The whole thing is strange for sure lol. I'll post any updates I see, think this will go the way of IS Vader, and I unfortunately paid double retail for a brand new one after it sold out everywhere else, don't want to see people running into that with their Mando.

Reaction score
New update tonight courtesy of Jeff from Secret Sanctuary:

Bottom Line: It's still coming......just later sometime this year, will indeed be distributed by SS.