Iron Studios 1/4 Yoda

Reaction score
This is up for pre-order. looks fantastic. sigh at the $560 price though. i suppose it could have been worse, it does look like you get two full statues, one for each pose.

Reaction score
Impressive (and huge) base. 15.3" is quite a footprint for the little guy. Love that piece of the X-Wing in the "water".

Reaction score
looks pretty amazing

it will almost be impossible for them to top their Vader, but they did a great job with this piece.

Funny if this was a SS made piece it probably would be $800, with how crazy their price increases have been.

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up Wolfius.

Their Vader was superb, but I quite like this. The glimpse of the X-Wing In the water base is a particularly nice touch.

I’ll be interested to see more photos. And more or Iron. studios in general.

at over $550 for a quarter scale figure, this hobby just got a little more expensive.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I don't think the price of this is bad at all. SS is charging this kind of money for a 1/4 scale figure (alone). You get so much more here. Two poses and a VERY detailed environmental base. And I think Yoda looks great.
Not sure I have a spot for it though. :\

Reaction score
Not a Yoda fan at all, but this is AWESOME! I would buy this in a heartbeat if I were.

The little easter eggs on this are really well done.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Nothing to fit my focus collection yet, but I will be watching Iron Studios with eagerness.

Reaction score
Impressive (and huge) base. 15.3" is quite a footprint for the little guy. Love that piece of the X-Wing in the "water".
It is indeed a quite large base. I have the first R2-D2 and C-3PO PF that came out with the sandy base, and that base is about 14" in diameter, so Yoda's base is 1.3" larger. This PF Yoda looks quite nice, and that super detailed base is beautiful with so much to entertain the curious eye. Price-wise, I think it would have been priced higher if it would have been a Sideshow release.

Reaction score
Wonder if there are two separate heads and sets of arms, if the arms move, if there are just two entirely separate yodas?

Reaction score
Wonder if there are two separate heads and sets of arms, if the arms move, if there are just two entirely separate yodas?
Yeah, they're not really clear on that:

"Two (2) body positions for Yoda: one with his eyes closed using the Force, the other with his eyes open holding the walking stick"

?

Reaction score
Looks to me like whoever buys this will be paying a lot for a really nice base diorama rather then a good figure. Yoda looks a bit chunky to me.

Reaction score
I couldn't pass this up, Love the effects on the base, the changeouts on Yoda himself. Have been waiting for a 1/4 (ish) piece of him that i liked. I was not disappointed with Vader. I am sure this will follow suit! Had some rewards stowed made this not so expensive:eek:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I love this statue. It doesn't seem to be garnishing much attention either. I wonder if it will sell out quickly like Vader did once in hand photos start circulating.

Reaction score
Iron Studio Vader is the best Vader statue out there, hands down. IS Yoda is not that good alas. Not bad, but needs a few tweaks to make it better. The base is the strong point of this statue, it also was on Vader, but Vader himself was very impressive on his own.

Reaction score
I don't want to say IS dropped the ball on this one but this definitely came out pretty disappointing.

With how amazing their Vader came out, I expected better.