Posted on Freaks!

Really want this!!

Having Trouble posting pics

Last edited:

myc

Reaction score
best looking vader in 1/4 for sure.. beats Opera Vader by SSC for sure

Reaction score
Apparently SS will be distributing these after all. Keep your heads up for PO on Wed the 28th, according to IS.

Reaction score
That's in Brazilian currency. It's about $920 US when converted. But still no firm price yet

Reaction score
With all the arms and light-up features, this is a much better value at $650 than Kylo Ren is at $570, IMO. Personally, I'm having a hard time justifying yet ANOTHER Vader statue. But this one is so freakin' good...

Reaction score
Just when I think I have enough Vader pieces I see this. I Had to order it looks fantastic and will look great displayed with my dark lord invades print.

myc

Reaction score
Thats the ultimate Vader to date IMO .. if it gets delivered as seen on the pictures. .. Got my order in..

Reaction score
I am very interested in purchasing this piece, but have to convince the wife on this. Does anyone know the edition size of Iron Studio statues? With the recent SS Vader PF having an edition size of 7000, it would be somewhat difficult to sell back if I ever needed the money back.

Reaction score
I am very interested in purchasing this piece, but have to convince the wife on this. Does anyone know the edition size of Iron Studio statues? With the recent SS Vader PF having an edition size of 7000, it would be somewhat difficult to sell back if I ever needed the money back.
Personally I'll never sell this Vader. It's the one I've been waiting for. That being said I don't imagine the ES will be larger than 2000. IS makes very small runs.

Reaction score
I think the rebel gear and hoses are a distraction. Just put Vader front and center ready to strike and the snow accents tell you he's on Hoth.

Reaction score
I'm really looking forward to Vader. Probably my most anticipated piece.

Reaction score
I want this damn bad... But I've limited my statue collection to premium formats... Need boundaries...

Reaction score
I want this damn bad... But I've limited my statue collection to premium formats... Need boundaries...
Personally I like this better than the PF. It's 1/4 so it'll be in the same scale as the PF's :D

Reaction score
Lol. I need boundaries. I already have both Vader PFs...

Reaction score
You're not helping... I would need another house if I purchased all the star wars art and collectibles that I liked lol

Reaction score
This one will have an ES of 1000 :D
Yeah this one will be hard to come by down the road. Low ES. I'd get it now while it's readily available. It'll look great with the SS PFs. Glad I have one on order. :)

Reaction score
Yeah this one will be hard to come by down the road. Low ES. I'd get it now while it's readily available. It'll look great with the SS PFs. Glad I have one on order. :)
Yea I PO'd day one. The only Vader I'll need.

Reaction score
Had a ton of Sideshow points saved up. Was initially going to use the points to either get the eFx Vader or Stormie helmet that sideshow is selling on their site, but ultimately decided on getting this preordered instead. Can't wait for this one!