Iron Studios 1/10 statues

Reaction score
That BB-8 looks pretty cool, and I like the Luke pilot. The clone image is in Portuguese, and it reads: Star Wars Week. 15% discount on all Star Wars products, from March 9-14. Promotion is only valid for available products in the physical store or while stock lasts.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks for the translation. :) I'd like the BB-8 & Qui-Gon Jinn I think, not really wanting to collect the new movie stuff but I do like droids & wouldn't mind having it in my collection, BigBadToyStore are selling it but it's a bit pricy I think, $209.99 I believe it's listed at. :(

Reaction score
You're welcome. Yeah, I'm not collecting much from the new movie, but I do like the design of BB-8 since it was based on the concept drawings by McQuarrie for R2-D2, thus it has that McQuarrie feel to it. I wish there was a close up picture of pilot Luke to see how good the face likeness is. I'm creating a section on my display for 1/10 statues, thus I'm interested in getting that particular Luke and the Emperor you've got. I also think $210.00 is a little high for the size of this particular statue. I think $120.00 - $140.00 is a more realistic price to pay. I would look around for the lowest price possible.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The near view looks ok but the other angle in that picture isn't looking so good, guess it'll be ok if you display it right but it's not speaking to me currently.
Thanks for the pictures, Kev. The face is so-so, but it does look better than say, the face of the Stormtrooper Luke Koto did a few years ago or the Attakus Luke pilot statue which look to anime to me. I'll wait to see more on this.

Reaction score
I think most companies are a bit hit & miss when it comes to human likenesses, shame really but there are a few decent efforts thankfully..., I get more frustrated when a company makes a good likeness & then fails to do so next time. Thinking about getting the Qui Gon Jinn in this statue line but not sure the likeness is there really, not much in the way of Qui Gon collectibles so it'd be nice to have more, hoping some in hand pics will turn up when it's released in September. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
For 1/10 the face sculpts are quite ok. There are larger statues or figures with much worse sculpts than these

Reaction score
I think most companies are a bit hit & miss when it comes to human likenesses, shame really but there are a few decent efforts thankfully..., I get more frustrated when a company makes a good likeness & then fails to do so next time. Thinking about getting the Qui Gon Jinn in this statue line but not sure the likeness is there really, not much in the way of Qui Gon collectibles so it'd be nice to have more, hoping some in hand pics will turn up when it's released in September. :)
Well, to be honest with you, I think this statue offers a fairly decent resemblance. Sometimes likeness issues could be credited to the angle a picture gets taken, but here I'm seeing Liam Neesson from all angles. Considering , like you mentioned, there isn't much out there (statue-wise) made for Qui-Gon, and all GG produced was the "blessing the congregation" mini bust of the character, this small statue could be a good addition to one's collection.

Reaction score
For 1/10 the face sculpts are quite ok. There are larger statues or figures with much worse sculpts than these
I agree. Smaller statues equal less working area to sculpt accurately, and yet I feel this company is doing rather well with the character likeness. I'm also liking the poses and different textures.

Reaction score
Well, to be honest with you, I think this statue offers a fairly decent resemblance. Sometimes likeness issues could be credited to the angle a picture gets taken, but here I'm seeing Liam Neesson from all angles. Considering , like you mentioned, there isn't much out there (statue-wise) made for Qui-Gon, and all GG produced was the "blessing the congregation" mini bust of the character, this small statue could be a good addition to one's collection.
I don't know what pics I'd been looking at to be honest, after posting my comment I looked at them again & thought 'that isn't a bad likeness really' but it was home time & bed time so didn't have time to edit my post..., going to get Qui Gon off of eBay same as the emperor I think, seems the cheapest way to get these statues at the moment. :)

Reaction score
It happens, Kev. Sleep can take control over one's mind. It usually happens to me, but after a few beers :)

Seriously, when you get Qui-Gon please post some pictures. Will this one also go in one of your Detolfs?

Reaction score
It happens, Kev. Sleep can take control over one's mind. It usually happens to me, but after a few beers :)

Seriously, when you get Qui-Gon please post some pictures. Will this one also go in one of your Detolfs?
I shall, not available till September though. I thought I'd display him with my Attakus 1:10 scale clone statues in a detolf..., although not around when the clones were, I think his pose would be suggestive of an 'I don't trust these guys' kind of vibe so may look ok among them, I shall find out as soon as I can get hold of him though. :)

Reaction score
Thanks. So, is the Emperor statue the only one Star Wars related character available at his time by this company or are there others ready to purchase right now?

Last edited:
Reaction score
You can get Leia & Yoda currently, Leia is pretty cheap but Yoda seems to be going for the same money as the emperor..., must be a popularity thing as he's a lot smaller. Oh & BB-8 is available at thebigbadtoystore but at a premium, it's an exclusive from last years ComicCon I'm told, kept pretty quiet then if that's the case. lol

Reaction score
It'd be great if they would also make dioramas with elaborate bases. Their scale is close to the dios Gentle Giant and SSC offered in the past but stopped producing them. If their sculpting is so nice with individual pieces, I can only image dioramas would be very attractive.

Reaction score
It's certainly a possibility as I was looking at a Spider-Man diorama they've made today, it's 1:4 scale & rather expensive but it's definitely something they do at least..., not sure if it requires specific licenses but from the looks of things Disney isn't limiting 1 type of license to 1 company like LucasFilm did, Kotobukiya, Attakus & Iron Studios are all producing 1:10 scale items (for instance).

Reaction score
You can get Leia & Yoda currently, Leia is pretty cheap but Yoda seems to be going for the same money as the emperor..., must be a popularity thing as he's a lot smaller. Oh & BB-8 is available at thebigbadtoystore but at a premium, it's an exclusive from last years ComicCon I'm told, kept pretty quiet then if that's the case. lol
I've just finished writing to a Brazilian online store that sells the Yoda statue for roughly 83.33 US dollar, and see if they ship directly to Florida and for how much. If they do, and the prices for shipping aren't too much, I'll be ordering from them. I'll let you know.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It's certainly a possibility as I was looking at a Spider-Man diorama they've made today, it's 1:4 scale & rather expensive but it's definitely something they do at least..., not sure if it requires specific licenses but from the looks of things Disney isn't limiting 1 type of license to 1 company like LucasFilm did, Kotobukiya, Attakus & Iron Studios are all producing 1:10 scale items (for instance).
Good things ahead, hopefully. I would definitely love to add more dioramas to my collection.

Reaction score
I've just finished writing to a Brazilian online store that sells the Yoda statue for roughly 83.33 US dollar, and see if they ship directly to Florida and for how much. If they do, and the prices for shipping aren't too much, I'll be ordering from them. I'll let you know.
That sounds promising, definitely would be nice to get these statues without the huge mark up they appear to have from US retailers. The eBay seller I bought the emperor from was in the US but shipped my item from Brazil, worked out a lot cheaper than buying it from America so I was pleased. :)

Reaction score
So I just found this thread & subbed to it. I bought the emperor statue. it'll go good with the Royal Guard Koto statues & Emperor bust that I already have. Can't wait for it to come in.

Reaction score
It's a very nice little statue, the detail for the size is pretty damn good & I'm happy I got one for my collection..., it'd be cool if they were to make a bigger version but the 1:10 scale is a good space saver & still a quality piece.

Reaction score
I never heard back from them. Oh, well.

Reaction score
A little late to the party, but I just found out about this line. With the way prices are these days I'm thinking of picking up a few pieces from this line. So far it looks like Secret Compass is the place to get these stateside, any other places? I think BBTS has them, but they seem to sell for more there. On eBay I haven't seen too much currently, and buying direct from Brazil makes me nervous, not to mention the $45 shipping cost. So, if anyone has had good experiences recently I'd appreciate the feedback.

I can already tell you I'm disappointed I missed out on the Emperor. Has anyone gotten any other pieces?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've bought my statues from Brazil as it's the cheapest option for me, waiting for Qui Gon Jinn to arrive but that's only my second purchase in this line as the emperor & Qui Gon were all that appealed.

Reaction score
Hey Kev, did you buy on eBay or direct from a Brazilian retailer? Qui-Gin is tempting, but I am also thinking of getting some of the R1 pieces when they're released.

Reaction score
Hey Kev, did you buy on eBay or direct from a Brazilian retailer? Qui-Gin is tempting, but I am also thinking of getting some of the R1 pieces when they're released.
I bought off of eBay as they had good feedback & you have the added security that eBay gives, I'm pretty sure you'd be ok buying from a Brazilian listing..., currently the only Rouge One piece I've seen listed is pretty expensive, I'm sure others will list it soon though, I'm just sticking to original trilogy/pretrilogy myself now. :)

Reaction score
I bought my Emperor on eBay & didn't have any issues. The Han Solo in stormtrooper disguise is really spot on.

Reaction score
I bought off of eBay as they had good feedback & you have the added security that eBay gives, I'm pretty sure you'd be ok buying from a Brazilian listing..
I bought my Emperor on eBay & didn't have any issues.
Well, that's good to hear. It's nothing against Brazil, I am just very used to buying things locally and domestically. Buying from other countries makes me nervous because of items arriving broken and then the hassle of trying to get that taken care of etc. But I forget about bay's protection, so I should be ok.

Reaction score
currently the only Rouge One piece I've seen listed is pretty expensive, I'm sure others will list it soon though, I'm just sticking to original trilogy/pretrilogy myself now. :)
The Han Solo in stormtrooper disguise is really spot on.
The only R1 piece that's available is the K2-SO one, and I found out it's an exclusive, so I doubt that one will be available too much cheaper. I find it odd that they are making some of these "important" characters as exclusives, BB-8, K2-SO, and even Chewbacca with 3-PO on his back.

I'm trying to stick to OT as well, but the fact that these pieces are small makes it very tempting for TFA and R1. :D The Han in trooper disguise is very nice as is the Luke X-Wing Pilot, saw youtube reviews on them and was impressed. So far the only one I would really want is the Emperor. I found one on eBay for about $195 shipped from Brazil, and I'm very tempted to pull the trigger. I just got the Attakus one though, and now I'd have to sell it. Decisions, decisions. lol

Last edited:
Reaction score
The only R1 piece that's available is the K2-SO one, and I found out it's an exclusive, so I doubt that one will be available too much cheaper. I find it odd that they are making some of these "important" characters as exclusives, BB-8, K2-SO, and even Chewbacca with 3-PO on his back.

I'm trying to stick to OT as well, but the fact that these pieces are small makes it very tempting for TFA and R1. :D The Han in trooper disguise is very nice as is the Luke X-Wing Pilot, saw youtube reviews on them and was impressed. So far the only one I would really want is the Emperor. I found one on eBay for about $195 shipped from Brazil, and I'm very tempted to pull the trigger. I just got the Attakus one though, and now I'd have to sell it. Decisions, decisions. lol
I have my Iron Studios Emperor paired with the pair of Kotobukiya 1:10 scale Royal Guards. Goes great together.

Reaction score
Well, the Emperor I was debating about sold, so decision was made for me. lol

Question on these IS pieces, are they numbered or open editions?

Reaction score
I've been buying these up the past couple of months. So far I have The Emperor, X-Wing Pilot Luke, Stormtrooper Han, Chewbacca w/ 3-PO, Rey, K-2SO, both Deathtroopers and I just received Jyn last week.

I took a couple of pics of her.

These are all really nice and very easy to get addicted to. I want to pick up Cassian and Kylo Ren next.

Reaction score
They are very cool. The sculpting and poses look great. Nice additions to your collection. If you get a chance, could you post some pictures of your X-Wing Luke, Stormtrooper Han and the emperor? I'm considering getting some of them, and would like to see how they look apart from promotional shots? Thanks

Reaction score
Thanks, and yeah I'll try to take some pics for you. They really are nice pieces, and I think they'll make nice display companions for some of the busts as well.