Iron Studios 1/10 statues

Reaction score
Yeah, quite many 1/10 lines already: Kotobukiya, Hasbro, Attakus, then Tamashii, Mafex etc. and this one. Wish the size of the statues was larger.

Reaction score
Agree. The Emperor looks fantastic. I just bought the Attakus 1/10 version, but if Iron Studios' Emperor turns out to be as good as in the pictures, I'd be selling the Attakus one and getting this one instead. Really like this picture:

Reaction score
It looks spectacular indeed. Do these have limited edition? Asking because I'm struggling to find a display place for it and don't want to miss it.

Reaction score
It looks spectacular indeed. Do these have limited edition? Asking because I'm struggling to find a display place for it and don't want to miss it.
Looking through some English and Portuguese websites, they all point out this piece being a limited edition. That said, they fail to mention any edition size numbers.

Reaction score
These really are nice and that Emperor is incredible. I shall watch out for Iron Studios.

Reaction score
I've spoken to a retailer in the UK & they will be getting me the emperor as soon as it becomes available. :)

Reaction score
I've spoken to a retailer in the UK & they will be getting me the emperor as soon as it becomes available. :)
That's great news, Kev. When will this piece be out? Did did give you any specifics on that? It looks to have a fantastic likeness.

Reaction score
That's great news, Kev. When will this piece be out? Did did give you any specifics on that? It looks to have a fantastic likeness.
Unfortunately no date yet, only their Marvel statues are currently available to order is what I was told so it's currently a waiting game but the retailer said he didn't think it'd be long before preorders became available having looked at the advanced state of the prototypes. :)

Reaction score
Unfortunately no date yet, only their Marvel statues are currently available to order is what I was told so it's currently a waiting game but the retailer said he didn't think it'd be long before preorders became available having looked at the advanced state of the prototypes. :)
Thanks. Well, it's a good thing to know it won't be too long for his release. This might very well be a new line to follow closely. Not only the sculpting looks stellar, but also they are space-saving friendly for those of us about to max out our display area.

Reaction score
Maybe I'm miss-reading the previous few posts and ya'll are talkin' about European availability, but this piece has been out in the Americas for awhile now. I've had mine for a couple weeks now. And these pieces may be "limited" (you can call anything that these days) but they are not individually numbered.

Reaction score
Maybe I'm miss-reading the previous few posts and ya'll are talkin' about European availability, but this piece has been out in the Americas for awhile now. I've had mine for a couple weeks now. And these pieces may be "limited" (you can call anything that these days) but they are not individually numbered.
I'm certainly talking European availability but Julian would be more interested to know about US availability I'm sure. :)

Reaction score
.... this piece has been out in the Americas for awhile now. I've had mine for a couple weeks now. And these pieces may be "limited" (you can call anything that these days) but they are not individually numbered.
Well, that is news to me. Actually I did not know about this maker until the pictures were posted. Any information you can share on where this statue can be purchased in Good Ol' U.S.A?

Reaction score
Very interesting

Reaction score
Well I've just been speaking to another retailer here in the UK & he tells me Iron Studios don't have a licence to sell Star Wars in the EU so they can't sell their collectibles, well only Marvel. So I'm now in sulk mode, unless my very good friend Julian finds them & feels like helping me out again. lol :) I had to send an email to your email address by the way Julian, your full on the forum again.

Reaction score
I agree with those of you that think the Emperor statue looks great, but the price seems out of line to me. BBTS has it listed for $210, and indicates the size is 6" (I'll assume that's height). $210 for a statue that small - no thanks. Are there better prices out there?

Reaction score
It is a bit steep for something in the 1:10 scale but I think the emperor is probably more substantial because of the throne..., not sure if that makes it a $210.00 statue though, I was assuming more $150.00 for it but I guess the market for prices is all over the place now really..., think some in hand pics are needed when looking at spending that kind of cash. :)

Reaction score
Well I've just been speaking to another retailer here in the UK & he tells me Iron Studios don't have a licence to sell Star Wars in the EU so they can't sell their collectibles, well only Marvel. So I'm now in sulk mode, unless my very good friend Julian finds them & feels like helping me out again. lol :) I had to send an email to your email address by the way Julian, your full on the forum again.
Who is Julian? :)

Reaction score
I agree with those of you that think the Emperor statue looks great, but the price seems out of line to me. BBTS has it listed for $210, and indicates the size is 6" (I'll assume that's height). $210 for a statue that small - no thanks. Are there better prices out there?
I can't remember right off the top of my head where I saw it,. I would recommend you to do a search. I do remember seeing it somewhere for $149.00, but for the love of Pete, I can't remember where. If you spot a good deal, please let us know.

Reaction score
Ordered mine for £125.42 delivered from Brazil..., not too bad really..., ($174.99 total. $136.99 for the statue).

Last edited:
Reaction score
Will do. I'd definitely like to buy one, but not bad enough to pay $210. $149 sounds a lot better.
Thanks. Yes, $149.00 is much better, or as Kev pointed out, looking it up on Ebay also seems to offer good results.

Reaction score
I didn't even think about checking eBay, decided to use the American google rather than the UK version & at first I was skipping eBay, then I noticed a slightly cheaper price but actually in eBay itself they had even cheaper ones & thankfully international shipping from Brazil was very reasonable too. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well, that is news to me. Actually I did not know about this maker until the pictures were posted. Any information you can share on where this statue can be purchased in Good Ol' U.S.A?
Sorry, hadn't been on the boards for a few days. Yeah, I got mine for $150 through Secret Compass (in Colorado), but it looks like they're sold out now.

Reaction score
The eBay seller I bought mine from hasn't posted my statue & isn't responding to messages either, typical. lol :) They do have 100% feedback though so that's something..., hate waiting but especially when things have a long way to travel.

Reaction score
I've had sellers not responding to messages after I've paid for an item, or updating the order status with tracking numbers that can't be found , but then, all of a sudden, the item shows up at my door step. Pretty much what we've seen GG doing "officially" :)

How long has it been since you paid for the statue? I'd be concerned if it's been over a week. Assuming you paid using Paypal, you have up to 45 days to start up a claim if you do not receive the item. I'd like to think the seller is just being lazy and you'll get the statue soon. Once you get it, could you post a picture next to the emperor busts? Thanks.

Reaction score
It's nearly a week, will be tomorrow anyway. I will definitely take some pictures if it turns up, hopefully it will though. :)

Reaction score
It arrived so just poor communication on the sellers part, very happy with it..., great detail especially for the size I think. :)

Reaction score
It looks just as in the promotional shots. A much better face sculpting than the one Attakus produced, in my opinion. The conspicuously place saber under his hand is a great touch, as well as the slightly leaning forward pose. Looks great with the ArtFx Roya Guards at each side. I think it'd be a definite grabber for 1/6 collectors if ever made in that scale.Congrats on your acquisition, and thank you for sharing the pictures!

Reaction score
It'll fit nicely into a detolf once I have everything set up, it would be good to see this statue in the bigger scale but I'm still happy with the 1:10 scale as I think they've done a good job with the sculpt & improved on what Attakus made so definitely a better collectible to have (in my opinion). The light sabre is a great little thing to add to the piece I thought, true to the movie too so I liked seeing that & I think the thrown makes the emperor that much more impressive, I certainly recommend getting this one. :)