iPod Guide for Celebration IV

Jovial_Jay

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I know people have been hearing about this and wanting it. Well, given that SW.com is posting their Insider's Guide and schedules up thru this evening. We thought it would be best to hold off releasing the iPod Guide until we had those schedules included. It made more sense, than having to to do 1 or more updates.

That being said, we're trying our hardest to get the final schedules into it this evening and posted for you to download. If, for any reason we need to make a change and update it, we'll be sure to let everyone know.

In the meantime, check out the 75% accurate (still waiting on Sunday and Monday schedules) Pre-C4 guide on Rebelscum.com here!

Reaction score
This is gonna be real helpful Jay. Thanks for taking the time to do it. Can't wait for this and the C4 Mega Force-Cast!

Reaction score
I'm already scheduled to leave work early on Monday afternoon so I can be home to listen to the iPod Guide and the 3+ hour Mega C4 Force-Cast in the comfort of my den.

My Monday afternoon/evening is all set to go.

Jovial_Jay

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
We are live! Check out our story here about how to get it for yourself.

Thanks for your patience and I hope it provides you hours of fun and happiness
Seriously, I hope it's useful on your travels.

Reaction score
I tried to download this to my mini and it says it won't work because I don't have video. Is there a way around this or am I out of luck?

Jovial_Jay

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
jayoungjedi said:
I tried to download this to my mini and it says it won't work because I don't have video. Is there a way around this or am I out of luck?
Not sure. There's a lot of text and I'm not sure how it would look on the mini screen. I'm also not sure if the mini firmware is compatible with Mogopop (which it sounds like, is no).

If you have disk mode available and can view Notes (under the Extras menu) I suggest taking the files on the Rebelscum Celebration IV Guide and copying them into text files to put on you Mini.

Good luck.

Jovial_Jay

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
epsilonjedi said:
Will this work for other players like the Sansa?
Technically, yes. But I don't think the software on the site we're using is compatible with other players. Sorry.

Reaction score
Just popped this onto my ipod.

THANKS!!

This is PERFECT. You guys did a GREAT job!

Reaction score
alright I am pretty Ipod illiterate. Is this a video cause I would like to listen to it on the plane ride out but all I have is a mini with the bigger memory. ANy help would be greatly appreciated!

Jovial_Jay

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
grand_moff_aaron said:
alright I am pretty Ipod illiterate. Is this a video cause I would like to listen to it on the plane ride out but all I have is a mini with the bigger memory. ANy help would be greatly appreciated!
No video, but it is text. So you need the video screen. This is different from the Force-Cast Mega Cast, see http://theforce.net/podcast/

Reaction score
Excellent job of putting that together!!! Thanks for all the work put into the guide. I now know my ipod can be used for something other than music and videos.