FS Interest\Value Check: Fett & Vader (Bullock & Prowse) Signed 8x10

Reaction score
Hey All,

I bought this here on RS about a decade ago. I have no clue what it's worth now with
both of these fine gentleman passing away over the last while. Both are signed in
silver. Pic is by www.seetwo.com (whoever that is) and it's a legit Lucasfilm lisenced photo.
There is a small wrinkle on the edge of vaders mask in the middle of the photo that is
around 1 inch. Was from being removed from another frame in the past. Can't be seen
unless you hold the photo on an angle but I'm sure it will effect the value. I used a spotlight
to photo it so it can be seen clearly. Also photoed it again under the same light straight on
without the frame so you can see that it's not visible straight on. The frame is nothing special.
Some $10 job from Michaels or Walmart.

Any help towards the value and\or offers are warmly welcomed.

Thanks,
ShawnDSCF1386.JPG

DSCF1410.JPG
DSCF1411.JPG

Reaction score
I've been watching the market closely because I've been building my collection. I started with the deceased because they would eventually get harder and harder to get. Buy it now prices are always high but auction prices are not. I got Jeremy with a beckett cert for just over 100 and the same with David. These 2 actually did lots of autograph signings so they aren't considered rare or hard to get. If you were to have this certified, I'm leaning towards 300. to the right buyer. Maybe a little more because it's dual signed.

If I were to buy it, I would have Billy sign it as well. I have a dual signed Vader with David and James on it.

Nice piece.

Reaction score
I've been watching the market closely because I've been building my collection. I started with the deceased because they would eventually get harder and harder to get. Buy it now prices are always high but auction prices are not. I got Jeremy with a beckett cert for just over 100 and the same with David. These 2 actually did lots of autograph signings so they aren't considered rare or hard to get. If you were to have this certified, I'm leaning towards 300. to the right buyer. Maybe a little more because it's dual signed.

If I were to buy it, I would have Billy sign it as well. I have a dual signed Vader with David and James on it.

Nice piece.

Thanks for your input. :) I'm sure the signatures are legit and I would guarantee it would pass any reputable authentication process.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks for your input. :) I'm sure the signatures are legit and I would guarantee it would pass any reputable authentication process.
I'm not saying they wouldn't and they do look legit. I'm just saying autographs sell lower when there's not a certification to go with them. I actually target non certs and use a signature review and pay much less. Then I get them certified.

Here are 4 samples I just got back from Beckett. NFS

Attachments

• 20210903_151140.jpg
    20210903_151140.jpg
    915.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 20210903_151125.jpg
    20210903_151125.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 5
Reaction score
I'm not saying they wouldn't and they do look legit. I'm just saying autographs sell lower when there's not a certification to go with them. I actually target non certs and use a signature review and pay much less. Then I get them certified.

Here are 4 samples I just got back from Beckett. NFS

Oh I know you where not saying that. :) I just don't have the desire to send it off as I assume it would be pricey to send back and forth from Canada to the USA and back to me and then the cost of authentication on top of that. I would have to invest in this to get the extra cash out of it like you are mentioning. I'm happy with it as is and if I sell it, I totally understand it's not a graded item. :)