Inquisitor's TIE Fighter

Reaction score
I'm glad I found this while our Target stores are still open here in Canada. Target is the only place that I have ever seen any Rebels vehicles, so I'm disappointed to see them closing. As I said earlier in the thread, it bothers me a bit that you can't see the figure inside when the top is closed, but when it's open the Inquisitor looks pretty cool sitting in there!

Reaction score
TIE Avenger Squadron!

Canadian $12.49. Now I have two. What other Targets will I visit? And what enemy air force can threaten me if I have an entire squadron of TIE Avengers? Oh, my airspace is secure. AS it should be!

Reaction score
I can't find this at any target in the states
You and me both. The only store in my area to stock Rebels was Toys R Us, and I was only able to get Zeb and the Erza 3-pack. I don't care to collect them, but they make great toys for younger kids.

Reaction score
If anyone is still looking for the Inquisitor and Tie Target pack keep looking. I found it yesterday.

Reaction score
All the Targets near me restocked this Tie with Inquisitor figure. Have not seen it in a long time. Second go-around, I guess.

Reaction score
I just did a quick custom by swapping out the 'missile' gun ports for the standard TIE Fighter gun ports. I think the results speak for themselves.

Reaction score
Speaking of vehicles the Inquisitor space travels with, I would love for Hasbro to do the Imperial Troop Transport Shuttle. I think Rebels' Gathering Forces design is very similar to ANH's shuttle during the Imperial search party scene. Scale so it fits one figure in the cockpit and have the body of the ship be a deployable Imperial Outpost with a Speeder Bike (Rebels design) launcher.

What a brilliant idea! What a beautiful toy it would make.

I remember an old PlaymoSpace ship that was the exact same concept: a large ship that split apart to release a deployable command center and then you could reattach the front and rear parts to form a smaller ship.

I remember that toy was a success, even today it's quite desired by collectors and, in good shape, it's very expensive!

Reaction score
Was this ever released? I've never once seen this vehicle. Which seems par for the course, as anything I want, I never see at stores. lol

Reaction score
Was this ever released? I've never once seen this vehicle. Which seems par for the course, as anything I want, I never see at stores. lol
I recall seeing it at TRU and later Marshall's w/o Inquisitor, and at Target w/ Inquisitor.