Inquisitor Reva (OWK)

Reaction score
Just got notice that she is processing at BigBadStore even though she is still marked as due in 2023. I have given up on believing release dates.
Release dates mean nothing at the moment. We're even getting figures released before they're even officially announced lol.

Reaction score
I got the same "processing" email from BBTS which usually means it'll be ready in 4-5 days to ship.

Reaction score
Even though this is a great looking figure as far as screen accuracy goes, of all the Inquisitors, I actually want this the least. The others are just more interesting. They’re also still in the show going forward presumably.

Reaction score
It's a valid enough reason. I'm less excited or skip figures if they just have one or few appearances then get killed off. Especially if it's a character I didn't absolutely love.

Reaction score
Figure arrived today. The two split hilts are over sized but I won't display with them anyway.

Reaction score
Picked her up yesterday.

yZEbhGU.jpg

Here's a pic of all 3 of my Inquisitors so far. I wish 2nd Sister came with an unhelmeted head though as well as a place to store her lightsaber.
lHGmU3p.jpg

Reaction score
Amazing face sculpt. Does it look that good in hand? Doesn't seem to have the usual photoreal shine as much as other figures either.

Yeah, 2nd Sister rework for Gaming Greats would be most welcome. Even if it was just alternate heads rather than a removable helmet (which I don't see how you could engineer anyway, without it being massive)

Reaction score
Amazing face sculpt. Does it look that good in hand? Doesn't seem to have the usual photoreal shine as much as other figures either.

Yeah, 2nd Sister rework for Gaming Greats would be most welcome. Even if it was just alternate heads rather than a removable helmet (which I don't see how you could engineer anyway, without it being massive)

Yeah, I'd like them to give 2nd sister soft goods cape too.

The face sculpt on 3rd sister looks good. The hair area on her forehead might look a little weird cause they tried to do the shaved head look with slight stubble, but overall, I think it looks really good. That's the reason you see some shading on the area by the base of her hair.

Reaction score
I think this figure looks great, but I have to resist breaking my rules.

1. Don't spend any more money on toys unless it's OT or PT
2. I have no more room to display this even if I did have the money

Reaction score
Got an email from Amazon saying she's now expected to show up on the 31st. Was originally January or February.

Reaction score
Mine is coming in next Wednesday and today I got a message from Amazon saying the price was decreased from $24.99 to....$17.24?

Reaction score
I just opened the Fifth Brother yesterday, so I was tinkering with Reva a little more and she's really an excellent figure. The faceprint really nails the cocky expression she had for most of the show too, and the neck articulation really helps sell that "I'm unimpressed" vibe.