Inhumanoids

HWR

Reaction score
I know some of the monsters from this cartoon was made as toys, but did the human characters also come as action figures? As far as I remember, I have only seen pictures of the three main villains (Metlar, Tandril and DeCompose) and never seen any of them irl. I doubt they were a huge succes, as none of the collectors I know collects them, as far as I know.

Not that I'm going to collect this line, just currious to learn more about it, and haven't found any good homepage covering it.
The carton was a bit strange, Didn't like it at first, but came to like it as it went on and more characters were introduced.

Reaction score
The Inhumanoids cartoon ruled. The toys came out right when I was growing out of playing with figures, but they were really impressive. They've been on my want list for a while now. I actually picked up a really nice, near mint Redsun a few weeks back at a flea market for only $5.

And yes, they did make the 4 main humans of Earth Corps into 5-6" figures. There's some good info about the line here: Inhumanoids (Hasbro) Action Figure Checklist

Reaction score
I have the full set, monsters/figures and vehicles...took awhile to put together, all are boxed/mocs except Tendril and DeCompose...one of my favorite lines by far.