Information Packets

Reaction score
Hey all, I just wanted to let you know that I'm still working on the loads of information that you will need - job descriptions, badge exchange times, training, etc. I've just had some setbacks and hope to get this out by email on Wednesday. So if you're wondering about all these things, please be patient.

Reaction score
Anne, we know you'll get it done! We have faith in you!!

*sends oodles of positive vibes at Anne*

Reaction score
Anne, "You can do it!" You're the boss.

When do you arrive in LA so we, early arrivers, can keep a look out for you?

Reaction score
hey anne,
thanks for the update total faith in you and opx. not like other companies i know of. coodle to you and opx.

Dustin

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Anne said:
Hey all, I just wanted to let you know that I'm still working on the loads of information that you will need - job descriptions, badge exchange times, training, etc. I've just had some setbacks and hope to get this out by email on Wednesday. So if you're wondering about all these things, please be patient.
What do you have got going on that takes priority over this? Rancho Obi-Wan? ;-) See you soon Anne! ( 1 WEEK to be exact! )

Reaction score
We know you are swamped.
Yet you are still doing better than LFL/Gen Con. I mean, you at least have the schedule done!

Reaction score
Hey Anne,
You are doing a great job. Thanks again for getting my schedule together. Love it!!!

Reaction score
It sounds good to me! Everything comes on time when you're patient.

Can't wait to see you all at CIV.

Reaction score
Got mine today also. SO CLose I can taste it.
whats the smell. huhuhu
Thats the guy next to me that only has one shirt

Reaction score
I can forward it to you. If you do not want to post your email you can send me a PM.

Reaction score
I just wanted to say good luck to everyone (and especially to Anne)! I sadly won't be able to attend C4, but I was a volunteer at C3 and had an absolute blast with you all. Here's hoping there's a C5, at which point I will be back in the trenches with you!

Have fun and keep each other safe!