Indy Collections: Show Your Treasures!

Reaction score
Love to see fellow Indy collections, especially 1/6 th scale...and dioramas(thanks, Hemble!).

Last edited:
Reaction score
Here are my 1/6th Indy’s...two Sideshow & One Hot Toys(Cairo Indy) with autographed Harrison Ford print:

Reaction score
Some closeup shots with iPad & Ikea mood lightning (sorry, not a very good photographer).

Reaction score
Slight update. I re-arranged my shelves a bit as the figures on the top shelf had there heads concealed when the cabinet doors were closed. I also finally got around to adding my vintage stuff, though I couldn't find my map room set or the other Belloq. Also added my newly acquired gear. Will probably do some re-arranging as it looks a bit crowded. More to follow.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Fantastic collection and pix...if you get melted by the Ark, please leave me your 1/6 scale version...lol.

Reaction score
Indiana Jones Temple of Doom prototype hardcopies

Some of my treasures. LJN Indy hardcopy prototypes. Purchased from a former LJN employee 5-6 years ago who dealt with some folks on here for Thundercats and WWF items. Made of some type of resin. Metal pins for extremities. Everything hand painted included accessories. Haven’t tried to get them AFA'd (no rush, no plans to sell / trade) but I have paperwork from the employee that helps.

2 Indiana Jones (1 was from a trade w/ a member here)
1 Thuggie
1 Mola Ram
1 Short Round
1 Willie Scott (honestly, a terrible sculpt)

Last edited: