Indianapolis V8.0

Reaction score
Great to see a few more coming to the game. Everyone that has paid dues should have gotten an email or two from me last night including a google doc of members. If you did not please drop me a PM and we can look into it. I believe you should have gotten the facebook invite as well, or will by the end of the day.

Again my family is trying to get to the game about 6:45ish and will be sitting in the leftfield Lawn

Thanks
Todd

Reaction score
Is the club going to have an official booth or anything at the Indiana Toy & Comic Expo next Sunday? I was hoping to meet some of the others as I have not been able to get to a meeting yet. I can pay my dues then also but I did send a PM to Alex just in case. Hope to see some of you there

Reaction score
Yes we will have a "fan Table" with our new banner hopefully. Todd G. and I will be manning it in the morning, Kei and Sara will be there for the lunch hour and then Joe Ilagan and I will shut it down in the afternoon. Please stop by and say hello. If you make any purchases at the show, we'll be glad to hold them for you. See you there.

Reaction score
Great to see a few more coming to the game. Everyone that has paid dues should have gotten an email or two from me last night including a google doc of members. If you did not please drop me a PM and we can look into it. I believe you should have gotten the facebook invite as well, or will by the end of the day.

Again my family is trying to get to the game about 6:45ish and will be sitting in the leftfield Lawn

Thanks
Todd
I never got a email Todd

Reaction score
Yes we will have a "fan Table" with our new banner hopefully. Todd G. and I will be manning it in the morning, Kei and Sara will be there for the lunch hour and then Joe Ilagan and I will shut it down in the afternoon. Please stop by and say hello. If you make any purchases at the show, we'll be glad to hold them for you. See you there.

Just to add to Matt. Aaron of AP collectibles was able to secure us a table at no cost to the club. Make sure to check out his booth if you are going and express your thanks. If you cant make it to the show check out his website Hard to Find Collectibles, Toys, 1:6 Figures, Busts & Statues - AP Collectibles he carries an awesome stock of cool toys and offers local pick up so you don't have to pay shipping. In my opinion you can beat buying local.

Daryl,
Look forward to meeting you at the show, you should get an invite to the facebook group and some other things from me in the next couple of days.

Eric,
PM sent, we will get it figured out.

Thanks to all who came to the game the other night had lots of fun and you cant beat that weather.
Todd

Reaction score
Guys,
Not sure if anyone at the last collectors meeting notice that I was in a lot of pain and kinda bent over or not but I have had a Bulging Disk (?) since that morning and its been HORRIBLE for me. Monday I am having a MRI to see if I need Surgery, I am going to try my best to make the ITCS show this coming Sunday To represent the club and just have fun.
Eric S

Reaction score
Looks like we'll be going to the toy/comic show after all!! Can't wait to actually meet some of you guys (and pay my membership fees!!)

Todd, if you got my email about that maintenance energizer and it is right, bring it with you! (maybe scout trooper blaster too)

Reaction score
Had a really good time at the show Sunday and meeting a few of you local guys (finally). Walkedout with some good stuff, but my favorite of the day had to be the VME I got from Todd. That thing looks like it just came off of Kenner's assembly line!

Had to stop at the Lego store before leaving town, they were sold out of the Cantina playset, so I settled for the Ghostbusters set instead. Great build that was a lot of fun.

Reaction score
It looks like most of us has moved over to the club page on facebook. For those that have not, our group is up to 23 members, and most of the finds and discussion goes on there. We have a public page for everyone https://www.facebook.com/indianaswcc, and also a private page for the dues paying members. This is where most of the action is. Dues are $20 a year and will cover club expenses, fall meeting, fan tables, etc. If you are interested check us out, or you can drop me a pm for more info.

Thanks
Todd

Reaction score
I am on the hunt for 1 or 2 Black Series 6" Prototype Boba Fetts. The 1st is for my son, second for me. If anyone happens upon an extra or two I would be greatful. I don't want to miss this one. Also don't want to pay eBay prices.
Thanks!

Reaction score
@DarthNoah - I just started looking for these last night. I went to a Walgreens and browsed around. Is the prototype Boba Fett even released yet?

In other news, I found 6" Anakin 2 weeks ago at the Southport Target. He was the only one left of that wave. From the 3.75" black series, I've found Dagobah Luke with the funky arms, Yoda, and Toryn Farr a couple times. Haven't found any others from that wave. I',m starting to see posts about the wave after that being found though. How am I missing these? Please post here or on the FB group if you're finding things.

Reaction score
Guys,
A couple of guys have found the latest wave at Walgreens. Most of the regulars here are posting on the members page of Facebook. We are up over 25 members and looking for more. Dues are $20, and help offset club costs. We are close to announcing our big fall event.
Drop me a PM if you would like to join
thanks
todd

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Sorry I have been MIA for a while. Keeping up with boards is not something I do regularly. I do enjoy the occasional meetups with this group. Was wondering if one was scheduled or on the horizon? The 6" Black Series has got me collecting SW again! I too am looking for the Walgreen's Boba Fett. I know they are starting to show up in stores but from what I have heard they are slow to get product on the floor. You might ask a clerk if there are any in the back.

Reaction score
Okay, I must have hit 25 Walgreens locations over the last 2 weeks. Managed to find Vader, ROTJ Luke, & Chewie so far.

I spoke with The Collector earlier today. He's managed to find all the new Black 6" figs at Walgreens stores except the new sandtrooper.

At each Walgreens I visit, I am asking to speak with the store manager. I have been informed by a manager at one store that Walgreens corporate conducted a meeting with regional and store managers a few weeks ago to brief them on these 6" Star Wars figs and how the demand would probably go. Even still, employees and management at all but one of the Walgreens stores I've visited have had no clue about what the SW Black series is. So I've been educating them with pictures from the internet. I've broken down the case assortments for them as well. Each store randomly gets 3 figures to start. Usually it will be 2x Vader and 1x Chewie or Luke. Store managers have the option of ordering a case of 16, which *theoretically* includes 3 of the prototype Fett. I have been encouraging these stores to place that order for the case of 16. When stopping back in a day or two later, store managers have reported that they have been receiving dozens of calls and drop-ins asking for the figs and, as a result, have indeed ordered the case. So patience if you are still looking for these. Best bet is to ask a store manager if they've ordered the case and ask what day it will be delivered.

In other news, I keep finding the new 3 3/4" Yoda and Dagobah wierd-armed Luke at Walmarts. Found Toryn a couple times. Still have yet to see Bastialla, Ree Yees, Jaba's guard, or anything else from these two waves. Who here has found them?

Not SW related - I am looking for the Transformers Leader Class Jetfire. Anyone seen him in or around Indy yet?

Thanks so much!

Reaction score
Found the Leader Class Jetfire this morning at KMart on East Washington Street. There were 2 more left at 10AM.

Visited 8 Walgreens locations today and found ZERO 6" SW figs. Apparently an email blast went out to all Walgreens stores stating the demand is so high that they are now out of stock until November. The store that told me was getting a case of 16 in this morning had their truck arrive late and no figs on the truck. Everything is now on back order. This is all according to store employees. I have yet to see a copy of the actual email that was sent to the stores. Can anyone on here confirm what I've been told?

I'd still like to get my hands on a Fett and the new sandstormie.

Reaction score
I have heard that 3.75 snowspeeders and cloudcar 2-packs have been showing up at kmart. Has anyone seen these?

Reaction score
Want to send a shout out thank you to Outback Matt, who sold me an extra snow speeder & cloud car :) My son and I are very happy playing. I love that this group helps each other find things we're after.

Reaction score
Want to send a shout out thank you to Outback Matt, who sold me an extra snow speeder & cloud car :) My son and I are very happy playing. I love that this group helps each other find things we're after.
Glad to help, glad you guys are enjoyimg them,

Reaction score
Snowboarders are still being sold? I'd love to find one. If anyone has spotted them, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Chris

Reaction score
When I met up with Outback Matt a few days ago, we briefly talked about Drake's - the bar / restaurant he co owns. For those of you who don't know, he left Outback and helped start this place up. So during the Colts game yesterday (Sunday), my wife, kids, in-laws and I decided we'd try the place out. The place was packed but the wait staff were all smiles, the service was top notch, and the food was fantastic! If you're into burgers or sushi (though not together), give Drake's a try. I was not paid to give this endorsement BUT many bothans died to make my BBQ burger, which was oh so yummy.

Edited to remove accidental emoticon.

Last edited:
Reaction score
David.. Sorry I missed you guys!! I'm glad you had a great experience! On a Star Wars note was in Vegas this past week... The Walgreens there had 0 Star Wars figures!!!

Reaction score
Happy to announce

INDIANA STAR WARS COLLECTING COMMUNITY FALL SOCIAL:

Date: November 8th
Time: 11:00-3:00ish

Please Join us on Novmber 8th for the inaugural Indiana Star Wars Collecting Community Fall Social. We are featuring a presentation on Vintage Star Wars posters by Alvin Furiya. Our Members will have tables with extra toys for sale and trade. All you need to attend is to bring an new and unused toy for charity. Lunch will be provided and new memberships accepted.

If you are interested in attending please drop me note or visit our public face book page and attend the event

facebook.com/indianaswcc

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm selling some of my Sideshow 1/6th collection. All are exclusive pieces without the brown shopping box. Here's the list of those available with pricing. Add $10 for shipping. PayPal excepted as gift or please add 4% to cover fees. 15% discount for local pickup and offers excepted.

ANH Vader $200
ANH Han $110
ANH Leia $75
ANH Luke $125
ANH Kenobi $150
ANH Stormtrooper SOLD
Luke & Han Stormtrooper SDCC set $450
ESB Lando $130
ESB Han $65
ROTJ Luke $125
Leia Boussh $80
Medicom vinyl Jawa $80

Also, still have vintage GI Joe stuff. Ask for list and pricing. Pictures available upon request..

Thanks

Last edited:
Reaction score
Walgreens at SR37 and Reynolds in Fishers got a shipment of Fetts today. Picked up two. Manager said she got 8 in.

Last edited: