Indianapolis V8.0

Reaction score
It looks like we're on our way to having another nice turnout. Here's the tally so for people and food:

Hayabusa (Kei) +1 - dessert, cookies or brownies
jdot317 - drinks, Pepsi Dr. Pepper
DarthAlvin (Alvin) - cole slaw
n94md99 (Alex) - drinks, Coke Dr. Pepper Mt. Dew
means (Andy) - potato salad and dessert
kirklondon (Erik) - baked beans
Matt_M (Matt) - Mac & Cheese
ToddG (Todd) - chips & pretzels

Maybes:
Echo_3

Keep the responses coming, think about some items to sell or trade, and I'll see you all next weekend!

Thanks,

Bret
I will be there Bret! I can bring some chips..

Reaction score
I should be able to make it,
Looks like all bases are pretty much covered food wise. I could bring some additional baked beans or more chips. I can also bring a 2 liter of sprite.

Brian

Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm getting rid of the last bits of my modern stuff. I'm down to just carded figures. I'm planning on bringing them to Bret's. Is there any particular figures that you're looking for so I don't have to lug all of them? Thanks.

Reaction score
I recently came into a fairly large vintage 80's GI Joe collection. A lot of loose figures most complete and in nice shape. One carded figure, file cards, card backs, instruction sheets and catalogs. Lots of extra weapons. Mostly if not complete large vehicles and playset (jet, boat, hovercraft, Joe base) and a few small vehicles. I'm in the process of putting the pieces together to see exactly what I have, but willing to bring to the meeting. I can take pics if there is any interest. LMK

Reaction score
I would like to see what you acquired. I'm always interested in seeing collections.

Reaction score
Midweek update! Saturday will be here before we know it. Again we're running 11:30 to 3pm with club business being discussed around 1pm. Our current RSVP:

OutbackMatt (Matt) - chips
Hobnoblet (Brian)- Sprite, more baked beans or chips
Plotizzle- dessert

Maybes:
Echo_3

Last minute RSVP's and/or walk-ins welcome.

Thanks,

Bret

Reaction score
I recently came into a fairly large vintage 80's GI Joe collection. A lot of loose figures most complete and in nice shape. One carded figure, file cards, card backs, instruction sheets and catalogs. Lots of extra weapons. Mostly if not complete large vehicles and playset (jet, boat, hovercraft, Joe base) and a few small vehicles. I'm in the process of putting the pieces together to see exactly what I have, but willing to bring to the meeting. I can take pics if there is any interest. LMK
Interested!

Reaction score
I will be there guys, I will follow Hayabusa (Kei) and Greedofan
I will have +1 and possibly 2 .
What can I bring??

Eric
How about something appetizer-y? Chip dip/veggie or cheese tray/finger food, or anything that sounds good to you!

Thanks, and cya tomorrow.

Reaction score
sorry i can't make it guys, but i would like to share a great find I got yesterday in a local flea market...traded for it :) Yoda Slot Machine Topper (working).

Reaction score
Put me down as a maybe for tomorrow. I just got back from vacation and a 14 hour drive from North Carolina so a little beat and a bunch of things to do. Hopefully I can make it.

Rob

Reaction score
Guys,
Looking forward to tomorrow. I have a massive amount of vintage SW just coming up for sale. I don't have my pricing done with yet, but you can view the items here, way to much to bring over but if you want something specific I can bring it. Or we can run over to my house after the meeting. I will probably bring all the loose figures as they are easy to transport.

Thanks
Todd

http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1111308/

Reaction score
Guys, I will be in Bloomington tomorrow and sorry I will not be able to come. Always a good time when I get a change to hang out with the Indy guys!

Reaction score
Well I was able to work out my schedule so you can count me in too Brett!

I will bring some appetizer-y things! Any special requests?

Thanks!

Reaction score
Here are some quick phone pics. I'm looking to sell this. So if anyone is interested I can bring it tomorrow. Would prefer to sell the lot, but willing to piece it out.

Reaction score
Looking forward to meeting everyone. I can see if I have anything to bring or trade, but most of what I'd have wouldn't be that great. I still need to really go through everything to know what I really have.

Reaction score
It looks like we're on our way to having another nice turnout. Here's the tally so for people and food:

Maybes:
Echo_3

Keep the responses coming, think about some items to sell or trade, and I'll see you all next weekend!

Thanks,

Bret
Bret,

I would love to come, but it will have to be a last minute thing if I can make it.

Reaction score
Another great get together! Awesome collection and home, Bret! Thanks again for hosting. And thanks to the guys for their effort to get the club up and going.

Reaction score
Thanks for hosting Brett! It is always awesome to see everyone's collection. Thanks everyone else for coming and making it a great time. Plus, who doesn't like opening 15 year old cards and finding out the mail-away is expired ;)

Looking forward to the next one as well as the beginning of a new chapter of Star Wars with the club and Rebels starting at about the same time :)

Reaction score
Thanks for hosting Bret. Great collection! Love checking out other collections. Good to see everybody again and bad that my wallet is a little lighter! :D. Nice job getting the ball rolling on the club. Looking forward to it.

Rob

Reaction score
Bret,
Great job hosting as others said love the house and the collection set up. Thanks to everyone for their help with the club I think we are off to a good start.

Thanks
Todd

Reaction score
Thank you all for the kind words, I had a great time and hope you all did as well! And Matt, the house was left cleaner than it usually is with my girls running around. :)

Reaction score
just want to add my thanks to Bret as well, had a great time and your collection is really nice! Thanks to all for a great start to the new group as well.

Reaction score
Brett,Awsome place and collection! The time out chair was comfortable may I reserve it for the next one.!! Lol

Reaction score
Brett, thank you so very much for hosting and allowing us to come into your home and see your awesome collection! We, as well, enjoy seeing everyone else's collection and home!! It gives us ideas for our future setup! Also, thanks to those that have gotten things going on the Indy club! Excited to see what the future holds with all of the (hopefully) great things to come in the near future, and beyond, for Star Wars! It was great seeing everyone again, and looking forward to the next one!

Reaction score
Sounds like the meeting went well. Wish I could have attended if circumstances would have allowed. My father passed early this morning, he is at peace.

Reaction score
Alvin,
So sorry for your loss, if there is anything we can do please dont hesitate to ask.

Take Care
Todd