Indianapolis v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Indy area

bbright76 said:
Somebody just mentioned to me a toy store in Plainfield across from Walmart carrying some vintage SW toys and a ton of modern stuff that's been open for several months. Any west-siders familiar with this store? Is it worth visiting?

Thanks...and happy hunting...
It's called AP Toys and, yes, it is well worth a visit. Excellent selection and good prices, too.

Reaction score

Brownsburg Wal*Mart had the same overstocked saga pegs from last time, plus one Sith Infiltrator with a bent-up box.

Eastside TRU had nothing new, but four bantha packs that were all tan.

Reaction score

Thanks for the info on AP Toys. I didn't want to drive from Castleton if it was going to be a bust!

In other news...Nora Target had one Sith Infiltrator but I had to nab it for myself. Not much else to report.

Reaction score

I also agree that AP Toys is well worth the trip. The guys that own it are great, and the prices are more than fair. You won't be disappointed.

A quick Avon update today. I snagged a Death Star Trooper at Target. Beyond that, they had a ton of Obi-Wans and R2's, as well as a Galactic Marine that I left. No V-Wings or Infiltrators. Order 66 are in the toy area now, but not clearanced yet.

Avon Walmart is just about back to having less than nothing. No TAC figures. They've still got plenty of Hammerheads, and a few Endor figures left. They had a V-Wing and a couple Infiltrators the other day, all with really beat up boxes, but those are all gone now. No comic 2-packs whatsoever. A week or two ago they had tons of the first wave of comic packs. I didn't think they would ever move them all. Does anyone know if they clearanced those, or simply sold through them?

Reaction score
Red Banthas Found

I scored some Red Banthas at the Castleton Toys R Us tonight. There are not any left. THey also had the 2nd wave of comic packs there was at least 1 full set left and a few extras. Means Check your PM
ToddG

Reaction score
Re: Red Banthas Found

ToddG and I split a fresh case of the new VTSC's today at the east side TRU. They are going for 9.99 at TRU. I also picked up a couple Death Star Troopers.

They had restocked wave 2 we left 2 McFetts behind.

I also got a red Bantha and 2 of the new comic packs from ToddG.

At the east washington wal-mart they had treachery battlepacks on clearance for $5 each!! picked up 4 of them.

Reaction score

They didn't have anything there when I got there around 7 PM. No VTACs and a very limited number of wave 2 figures.

4 Banthas, no reds. No new comic 2-packs.

E. Washington St. Target had nothing new either.

Reaction score

East washington K-Mart had the ROTS version of the darth vader figure case for around 18 dollars back in toy clearance. It's more than what I wanted to pay but nephew wants one and it's been off the shelves for ages so couldn't be too picky, it was this or ebay.

and Fry's electronic store on northside sells star wars toys. I was able to get a Battlestar galactica colonial one titanium for 2.90, I was on the fence on that ship but couldn't pass it up for that price. They also had a lot of the 4 figure tin sets and saga figures.

G

On my lunch I went to Toys-R-Us on the Eastside I also did not see any comic book packs, they had some red bantha sets, no vintage, and very few new figures.

I then checked the Toys-R-Us in Greenwood last night. They had many wave one and two figures, red bantha sets, no comic book packs and no vintage.

Reaction score

Avon Target had the Order 66 packs on sale today. They are in the back with the rest of the Star Wars toys. They also had the Pilot Biggs and the Rebel Honor Guard I still needed.

Reaction score

Figures! I picked up an Anakin/Airborne Trooper at the E.Washington St Target yesterday for full price.
And as for that Eastside TRU...I hate them. I was just there yesterday!

Anyway, I got my BBTS order today. My wave 2 is complete.

Reaction score

Avon Target still has tons of Order 66 packs on clearance for $6.98. No new figures, though.

Avon Wal*Mart had no new stuff. Just lots of Momaw Nadons.

Reaction score

-got a message from Acro, said the VTSC's and comic 2 packs were in the back at E. Washington Target, he didn't have any luck getting them though.

G

OK late posting but it may help someone out.
The Meijers on west 38th st. has the Luke & R2-D2 and the Vos & V Grahark comic book packs. They also have one V-Wing and one Darth Maul Sith Infiltrator as of 8am this morning.

The Target on the same street, the DPCI #'s said non in stock but a stocker asked me what I was looking for. He said they have a truck later today and to check back on Sunday.

Reaction score
Carmel

Today @ 7pm I was at Carmel Target.
Couple of the Wave 2 Comic packs
1 V-Wing
1 Sith Infiltrator
I left them all.

G

Vintage at Target

The Target on Southport Road and I65 have the Vinatge figures. I picked up one of each this morning.

As soon as I got home I opened them up. All that I can say is that these figures are getting better and better all the time.

Reaction score
Re: Vintage at Target

Wally on Michigan Rd. had comic packs. No Obi/Arc. One Quinlan and one Tarkin left.

Wally on Keystone has comic packs. Had one Obi/Arc. A couple each on Quinlan and Luke, as well as a Tarkin.

Reaction score
Re: Vintage at TRU

TRU in Greenwood had the new vintage figs today. Found all but the snowtrooper. There were none left after I bought mine. They also had a fresh case of the comic packs.

Reaction score
Re: Vintage at TRU

On a whim decided to check Noblesville Meijer and they had the new comic packs. I grabbed Obi/ARC, but left the other two. No TAC wave, but they did have one V-Wing.

Did not get a chance to post yesterday, but Castleton ToysRus has no VTAC in stock but they did have a peg set up for them. They had Han/Luke Wave 2 only, no comic packs. Several V-Wings and Infiltrators.

Reaction score
store report

i finally got some rebel honor guards (2) and a biggs pilot todat at the north michigan target, there was one honor guard, 2 biggs and a bunch of han & lukes left

also, i worked the superbowl this year, is anyone interested in some extra swag i have? i have 4 shulaville lanyard passes, a SB/burger king mini-flag, a home depot nfl experience waist pouch, and an nfl experience volunteer shirt size L

Reaction score
Re: store report

I found the Obi/Alpha and the Vos/Grahrk comic packs at the 38th St. Target. A friend of mine that works there told me that someone had returned them and a set from Wave 1 (the Vader one I believe) on Tuesday. I didn't see the Luke/R2 pack.

Reaction score

grabbed a DST at target on n michigan, there were 2 left
they were changing the aisle for all the new transformer stuff, there were a few of the new figures there

Reaction score

Got a Vos/Villie 2-pack from a friend out of state. Superb. Now on the hunt for Vintage.

Reaction score

saw all 3 new comic packs and all 6 vintage figures today at the plainfield target
i didn't drive around specifically looking, but i didn't see that new shop over there some of you mentioned, where exactly is it?

Reaction score

AP Collectibles is across the street from the more western end of the new Walmart store in Plainfield. Almost down as far as the Long John Silvers, but not quite. Look on the north side of 40 down there, for some rich blue awnings on a few small connected shops with a small parking lot out in front of them. I believe the awning has white lettering on it now with the stores name. Hope that's specific enough.

Reaction score

Picked up a Vintage Han and Bossk at the Plainfield Target yesterday. They were the only two figures left.

Reaction score
Re: Re.:Metro area report

I was at Castleton Target today and passed on two full sets of VOTC today around 1130am.

G

Fathers Day 2-pack at Wal-Mart

The AVON Wal-Mart has five boxes of six of the Father's Day 2-pack for $9.98 each.

The Target down the street has lots of wave 2 figures and I picked up a lone Biggs Darklighter from Wave 3. He has straight legs with standard POTF2 articulation and lots of articulation on his arms. No other Wave 3 figs found. I asked a stocker and he did a location scan. They have no more locations.

Reaction score
Re: Fathers Day 2-pack at Wal-Mart

I was in the area and hit the Castleton Target today, hoping to score a set of the VTAC. All that was left was two Bossk's, of which I took one. They also had one full set of the new comic packs, and I left the Vos/Villy as I already had it. Not much else beyond that, though it looks like they may be getting ready there for some type of reset? Castleton TRU had jack-squatt, although there were a couple Endor AT-ATs if anyone is still looking for one of those. No Banthas, and no VTAC. I also checked the KB in the mall, which had some nice figures I was looking for this time last year.

I also hit the Avon Target on the way home tonight. Too bad I missed that Wave 3 figure, but there are several Galactic Marines and Airborne Troopers if anyone needs some of those still.

On a completely separate topic, I'm looking for a Gingerbread Man and Pussenboots from the McDonalds Shrek figure line. (I swear, they're for the girlfriend) If anyone scores those for me still in the bag, I'll happily meet up with you and pay you cash for them.

Reaction score
Re: Fathers Day 2-pack at Wal-Mart

east washington st. target had 3 Obi-wan order 66 packs on clearance for 2.45, that was the only one I could find, I was trying to find one of the ones that came with a clone with removable helmet for my nephew.
they did have a few of the VOTC.
East side TRU had a few of the common wave 1 and 2 30th wave, not much else besides a bunch of AT-ATs.

Reaction score
Wave 3

picked up a McQ Chewy this a.m.
from wally in m-ville.
had to leave the rest of the figs
from Wave 3 on the pegs. [cash shortage]

still looking for a McQ Fett.
nothing else to report from the southside.

Reaction score
Re: Wave 3

-1 Luke wv3
-1 Vader wv3 from Fishers Wal-Mart

-1 Stormie from E. Wash. Target

-1 Jawa
-1 Biggs
from E. Wash. Wal-Mart

no signs of McChewie.....

Reaction score
Re: Wave 3

Picked up the lone Wave 3 Luke and Stormtrooper figures at the Walmart across the street from the B&N in Carmel. I had a few mins. before I had to suit up for the Karen Traviss book signing and I figured I might as well look. They still had about 5 Wave 3 Vaders there when I left last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.