Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Misc. SW stuff to be Had

big_bad_bantha said:
toyman said:
No problem on the McFigs, Eric!

Jake, per your request, here are a couple of pics of the PF Fett:

His sensorscope is having some issues staying upright, but otherwise it is a great piece. And no I have not acquired a B&W maquette yet. I am currently on the hunt for one myself.
The pics do not do this Fett justice. You guys have to see it in person to really appreciate it.
Let's do it, Boba Fett statue party at Toyman's house Hey Haw!!!!

Reaction score
Re: Misc. SW stuff to be Had

I'm all up for that at some point, but I do want to finish switching out some shelving units in my toyrooms first. The ones in my second room are pretty hideous!

Reaction score
Avon Report

Avon Walmart this AM had put out about one case of TAC wave 2. Someone had already grabbed the McFett, but they had about two of every other figure. They also have tons of figures from the last three TSC waves. No comic 2-packs yet. In addition, I saw they have the two Transformer preview figures, protoform Prime and Starscream.

Avon Target again had tons of figures from the last three TSC waves. No TAC wave 2 and hardly any wave 1.

Reaction score
Metro Indy Report

I found the remnants of TAC wave 2 @ Wal-Mart on Keystone and 75th street today around 1pm. Boba was already gone. I took the two Death Star Troopers. Everybody else was there.

In other news: I found the Optimus and Starscream Movie teaser toys @ the Nora Target. These are the "flying spit wad" versions.

Reaction score
Re: Metro Indy Report

No purchases today, but Fishers Target had the Vader Coin albums on clearance for $6.98. In non toy news I did get the new Making of Star Wars 30th Anniversary HB late last week. If you collect SW books this is a must have.

Reaction score

Avon Target stocked a small selection of Wave 2 this morning. I picked up a Concept Fett and a Ceremonial Luke.

G

On was on the Southside today before going to a job site.

Target on South East Street had the pegs full of wave 1 and 2 of the new figures.

Target on South Meridian St had two of the V-Wing Starfighters. I picked them both up. No Darth Maul Sith Infiltrators. Some figures.

Wal-Mart on County Line Road had wave two of the figures many of the packages were bent on the side from the packing. Either the box was smashed or they were packed in a hurry.

Toys-R-Us on US 31 South had some Dagobah X-Wings and AT-AT's no Comic Packs.

Well, my lunch is about up. Got to get back to work.

G

Target on South Meridian Street this morning had a lot of SAGA figures. There are two Darth Maul Sith Infiltrators. Not htere yesterday! One left now I picked one up. The also had Tie Figher, Hail Fire Droid, SST Jedi Starfighter, Darth Vader Starfighter.

Toys-R-Us on US31 has nothing new.

Wal-Mart on US31 has lots of SAGA figures and a few ROTS Padmes.

Reaction score

i just got a rotj tin at target on n michigan rd on clearance for 6.24, but no new items found

Reaction score

Brownsburg Wal*Mart stocked lots more saga. They had everything they haven't had for months. Tons of combat engineers, naboo pilots, endor rebel troopers, some TAC (wave one) and more.

Reaction score

got a v-wing at wally in m-ville this a.m.

may the 4th be with you...

Reaction score

I too finally found V wing and Sith INflitrator, at the Beech Grove Walmart around Lunch, there were not any left.
Todd G

Reaction score

sorry my first post was short,
but i,m at work

wally in m-ville only had one v-wing when i got there.
i left a Sith Inflitrator on the shelf.
no sign of the new figs yet at that wally.

peace out

G

There are two V-Wings and two Maul's Infiltrator at the Avon Wal-Mart as of 10:30am this morning.

Reaction score

As of this morning, Plainfield Target and Wal*Mart had no new figures.

Reaction score

I also finally found the V-Wing & Infiltrator at the Fishers Wal-Mart today. Only 2 they had.

Reaction score

Found a V-Wing at the Greenfield Wally World. They also had quite a few of the last two Saga Waves of figures. No Wave 2 TAC figures and only the R2 and Obi-Wans from Wave 1.

Reaction score

Greenwood Wal*Mart stocked several of the last saga waves (there are even a few of the Wal*Mart exclusive figures). No TAC at all.

Greenwood TRU had no TAC at all, but did have one Bantha pack left - tan versions only.

W. 38th Street Target this morning had nothing.

Reaction score

Michigan rd Target only had a Lava miner and a battle droid. no new ships

Reaction score

Beachgrove walmart had the usual pegwarmers, R2 and Obiwan. They did have a lot of the saga figures like the battledroid 2 pack. They also have a lot of the unleashed figures in those plastic tubes, including the black stormtrooper. tons of those speeder bike betrayal sets.

Reaction score
Celebration IV

Its been awhile since I've been on here and didnt realize that we were up to Ver 3.0 now.

Anyway, just wanted to give all you guys (and gals) a heads up that I WILL be attending CIV at the end of the month. I'm pretty excited and looking forward to hooking up with a former Indy Knights member, turned local Tatoonine resident.

As far as exclusives, I already have a ton of requests from friends and family to pick up specific items but will do my my best to pick up some "extras" for anyone who needs one. My plan is to make friends with some of the CIV Shop volunteers who might be able to hook me up with some extra figures. Either that or wait until the last day to see if they lift the limit on quantities.

Either way, I'll post what I have available when I get back.

Finally,I'm 99% complete in arranging the SW area of the house and woud like to host another Sith Council meeting sometime this next month. If anyone is interested, I'll post more details as the date gets closer.

Reaction score
Re: Celebration IV

if you're there on the last day, try to get into the shop area around closing or after the show has closed, i was working the CIII and managed to buy a bunch of vaders hours after the show was over, the people packing up everything came over & asked us if we wanted to buy anything (cash only) so that might be a way to get extras - there were full pallets of leftover merch at that point

Reaction score
Celebration IV

For all of you going to C4. Keep an eye out.
I got my badge today!!

Reaction score

brownsburg wal had 1 each left of the v-wing and sith infiltrator, avon target had nothing new

Reaction score

Hey Acro I take it you picked up the V- wing for yourself?
I have decided to keep mine since seeing an open one at the last IK meeting.

I will hook up with you to get you your Infiltrator in the next couple of days

Reaction score

-picked up a v-wing and sith infiltrator today at Fishers Wal-Mart

Reaction score

tk5175 said:
Hey Acro I take it you picked up the V- wing for yourself?
Well, I have my first one now. I'm sure I'll pick up at least one more before all is said and done.

G

My friend David called me up and said that the Southport Rd / I65 Target has one of each of the Sith Infiltrator and V-Wing and that the Toys-R-Us on US31 has the second set of comic book figure packs. He picked up all three sets for me. Going to meet him for lunch to get it.

Reaction score

Means and I split some of Wave 2 today at the TRU on East Washington. It looked to us as though the case was split between wave one and two figures. I scored the MCfett and Death Star Trooper for friends and Means grabbed a MCstormie. I also got my C4 Badge last night as well.
Thanks
Todd

Reaction score

i think i've run into one of you guys out hunting before, but i'm not quite sure, if you see a guy that looks like bo bice's older, taller brother say hello

also, does anyone here do marvel legends? i need the thor from the wal-mart wave and the one from the new series

Reaction score

My stepson does ML, J.A. I'll keep a lookout. He's looking for Quicksilver.

Reaction score

Outside of finding the first wave of the Transformer Movie figures, I picked up Jazz and Bumblebee, I'm not finding squat as of late. I'm still needing two Wave 2 TAC figures. Biggs and the Rebel Honor Guard.

Reaction score

Pendleton Wal-Mart
-plenty of Wave 1 (no McStormies though) about 3 pegs worth
-1 each V-Wing and Sith Infiltrator
-about 10 Treachery Battlepacks

Reaction score
Indy area

Somebody just mentioned to me a toy store in Plainfield across from Walmart carrying some vintage SW toys and a ton of modern stuff that's been open for several months. Any west-siders familiar with this store? Is it worth visiting?

Thanks...and happy hunting...

Reaction score
Re: Indy area

east side walmart (washington st) in the clearance section has the TAC Vader and coin album for 3.00, Got one for me and one for my nephew. I've seen this on clearance a few other places but 3 dollars is the best I've found.

Reaction score
Re: Indy area

Fishers Target had one Infiltrator & one V-Wing at about 2 pm today. And about 6 TAC Wave 1 Obi-Wan's. He is easily the pegwarming favorite of Wave 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.