Indianapolis v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Indy thread

I did contact Curto last night about our situation. I basically stated that it would be nice to have our own area to have multiple threads in order to keep our finds thread free of clutter from people's want/trade lists or other general discussions pertaining to our city. And as was mentioned above, I also pointed out the fact that some of the other cities that have their own section have far less activity than we do on here.

I haven't heard back yet

Reaction score

I say we all PM Curto and request our own section/thread. If he gets bombarded wiht 10 -12 pms surely he would take action

If that does not work we can write once a day until we get a thread, it worked for Andy Dufraine in Shawshank.

ToddG

ps pm sent to curto

Reaction score

i'm all for our own indy section

picked up the target arc-170 and arc-170 BP at the 38th st target just now, no arc-170's left but the arc-170 BP, at-rt-BP, tie bomber and hoth & endor UBP's were still there

Reaction score

Get to Target!!

Found today:

Target SR 135- wave 7.5, only picked up Pax Bonnik as that was the only one from the wave I wanted. There wasn't much left either. When I walked up, there were two guys hovered around the figs and they snagged most of what was there. I did get to at least look at some of the other figs in the wave. The Hawkbat clone is pretty nice and the Holo Vader looks good on the card.

Also received my EE ex Holiday Special Boba Fett Bobble Head today

Reaction score

yeah E. Washington Target had 2 Red Naboo soldiers and one Pax Bonnik, I passed on all of these, plus they had the latest comic packs.

Reaction score

I am all for an Indy thread also. Would be good to have separate threads.

Fishers Target had the new comic packs. They also had 5 of the Hoth Battle Packs, but no Endor on the shelf. I am passing on the sets. No vehicles at the Fishers Target at all. Looking for that Tie Bomber.

Reaction score

ToddG said:
I say we all PM Curto and request our own section/thread. If he gets bombarded wiht 10 -12 pms surely he would take action

If that does not work we can write once a day until we get a thread, it worked for Andy Dufraine in Shawshank.

ToddG

ps pm sent to curto
HA! I always love a Shawshank reference! I've shot a PM Curto's way as well.

Reaction score

i sent curto a pm a few minutes ago, hopefully we'll get some action on the matter

edit: WOW that was some pretty fast work on Mr Curto's part, awesome!

Reaction score

Yeah I think we got our point across power to the people
ToddG

Reaction score

Hey guys...I have made the new section for you and copied the three threads over into your new home.

If there's anything I might have forgotten, please let me know, and I'll move it over.

In the meantime, have fun!

Reaction score

At last we will reveal ourselves to the big board, at last we will have our revenge!

Reaction score

Great job on getting the new thread going! 'Bout time we got some respect!

No new finds for me since I've been stuck at work in the hospital pulling overtime for Christmas funds!

Happy Hunting...

Reaction score

made another find today - the anakin/assassin droid and fel/hobbie comic packs at n michigan target, now if i could just find the purge set i'd be pretty happy

Reaction score
Wave 7.5

Picked up a few from Wave 7.5 after work this evening at the Southport Target. I grabbed Pax, Naboo, Hawkbat Clone, and 7th Legion Clone. Someone else picked up the remaining Pax & Naboo while I was there. They also had a couple of the exclusives: 2 ARC-170 Fighters and one of the Galactic Hero Death Star Assault packs. They were out of the UBP'S.

The BG Walmart took down their large end cap of figures today.

They did have a few sets of the new comic packs including the Purge.

Castleton TRU had nothing new today. Castleton Target had a few UBP's but no other exclusives.

Also received the EE exclusive Mando packs yesterday.

Reaction score
Re: Wave 7.5

Just picked up the Holo Vader & Vanguard Trooper from Nora Target. They still had a Naboo & a couple of 7th Legion Clones. They also had several of the UBP's, 2 ARC-170 fighters, 6 ARC squad BP's, 7 AT-RT BP's, and 1 Tie Bomber for anyone still looking for these exclusives.

Reaction score
Re: Wave 7.5

finally found the purge comic pack at the plainfield target (and then proceeded to find them all over the west side) as well as a UGH animated fett
there were still 1 each of the UGH mcchewy and airborne trooper if anyone needs them

Reaction score
Store reports

My latest from late this afternoon:

Greenwood TRU-nothing exciting
Greenwood Wally-Purge & Rogue comic packs
Fishers Wally-plenty of TC-14, RA-7, one R4. Purge, Rogue, and Republic comic packs
Fishers Target-Same comic packs as above, red and white pit droids
Castleton Target- lots of UBP'S (picked up an endor, very nice!), found one Hunt for Grievous pack(sorry, had to nab it for myself), and the same comic packs

Hope this helps save some of you that liquid gold in your gas tank.

Later...

Reaction score
Re: Store reports

Store reports from this morning:

Fishers Target: Nothing new.....Pegs were fully filled with Legends.

Castleton Target: Other than a few of each UBP they had nothing.

Castleton TRU: pegs overflowing with Legends. Nothing else.

Reaction score
Re: Store reports

wally woprld on 86th seems to have al the latest sets of comic packs. The one with assasin droid/ anakin and Barron fell / x wing guy. nora target has the exclusive galactic heroes jabas palace and x win sets. i picked up a jabba very cool looking set. They were on a back end cap away from the main sw stuff. They also had the endor and Hoth battle packs on the front encap side.

Status
Not open for further replies.