Indianapolis v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Trade UGH Luke?

I have a friend with UGH Luke MOC
Silver Coin Animated Boba too.
He is looking for a MCQ Snowy, StarKiller or Solo
He doesn't even need the coin. Just the figure.
Anybody want to trade?

Reaction score
Re: Trade UGH McBoba?

two down- one to go!!!

Big thanks to The_Collector and Kenny_S for helping me out with a couple of UGH's!

Now all I need is a UGH McFett

G

Re: Trade UGH McBoba?

I am still in need of UGH Darth Vader, McQ Boba Fett and MCQ Stormtrooper if anyone can help out.

Reaction score
Re: Trade UGH Luke?

joelseph said:
I have a friend with UGH Luke MOC
Silver Coin Animated Boba MOC too.
He is looking for a MCQ Snowy, StarKiller or Solo
He doesn't even need the coin. Just the figure.
Anybody want to trade?
Okay we also have:
UGH Animated Fett
UGH Chewy

still want same with or without the coins.

Reaction score

just picked up 2 more mcsnowies at the 38th st target, the rest of wave 6 is there along with the newest wave of titaniums

Reaction score

No new finds on the Southside this weekend. Walmart at I65S & Emerson still had a few Wave 5 figs today.

I received shipment notification for the Battlefront II set from bigbadtoystore on Friday!

Reaction score
New Battle Packs

Just scored the new/re-pack Battle Packs at the Target on Southport Road. I picked up one each of the new Droid Factory Capture & Betrayel on Bespin Battle Packs as well as the re-pack Clone Attack on Coruscant and Hunt for Grievous Battle Packs.

It also looked like the BG Walmart put out all 4 UGH cases today however they only had the following UGH's left at 4:00 PM: Luke, Animated Boba, McChewy, Trooper, R2, & Biggs.

Reaction score
Re: New Battle Packs

snagged a tc-14 at the n michgan kohl's today, they still had an ra-7 left if anyone needs it, 7,99 current price

Reaction score

Picked up a Sandtrooper with Heavy Blaster at Castleton ToysrUs today. Nothing else too exciting. A couple of Heavy Blaster troopers left and a couple of General McQuarries. They did have one Large Wing Tie on clearance for $28. Box was a little beat up though. Nothing at Castleton Target or KB in the mall.

Reaction score

On a non Star Wars note Avon Wal-mart had several Wii's behind the counter this morning if anyone is looking.
I assume these will a hot item again this holiday season.

Reaction score

Received the Battlefront II Clone and Droid packs from Bigbadtoystore today. IMO I am a little disappointed in the 2 pack set. While the clone pack is pretty cool especially the Jet Pack and Heavy Troopers, the droid set leaves a little to be desired. Maybe that's why they packaged a seventh figure in the droid pack (Ammo droid). Hopefully I won't feel the same about the Mandalorian sets from Entertainment Earth when they come out.

I read on another thread that the Holth & Endor exclusive Ultimate Battle Packs are supposed to hit Target stores on Black Friday or possibly the Saturday after. Also, the ARC-170 & associated battle pack should hit Target a week or two later.

G

The Target on S. Meridian St in Greenwood has the AT-RP battle pack set for $29.99. There were five left.
No other Exclusive toys in stock.

Reaction score

Store reports from this morning:
The Walmart on I-65S in Greenwood has a few maroon battle droids as well as a few Sandtroopers with heavy blaster if anyone still needs those.

The Target on Southport Road has plenty of SL Biker Scouts and the three SL droids.

Nothing new at Greenwood TRU or BG Walmart.

Reaction score

Hunt for Grievous BP's spotted @ KB Castleton.

Picked one up last night at Noblesville Wal-Mart.

Reaction score

Found Most of wave 8 no McRebeltrooper but I got the rest at the Toys R us in Castleton around 1;30 today

Thanks
Todd

Reaction score

Picked up the Battlefront 2 Clone Pack today from Downtown Comics in Castleton. Left the Droids Pack.

Reaction score

I saw the maroon battle droids at both the Avon Wal*Mart and Plainfield Target. The Hunt For Grievous battlepack at Avon Wal*Mart.

Reaction score

Greenwood TRU has at least 8 cases of Wave 9 (or 8) on the pegs right now.

Southport Road Target has the new battle packs.

Walmart on I-65S in Greenwood put out a couple cases of Wave 5.

BG Walmart put out a couple of cases of Wave 9 as well although all they had left this morning was a couple of S&M Padme's and a few hairy Jedi's.

I have seen this new wave called both 9 & 8 depending on the source. Wave 9 makes sense since Wave 7 included the McSolo and Wave 8 includes the holo Vader.....Whatever the case it's just good to see new figs on the pegs.

Reaction score

castleton tru has four or five cases of wave 8 but no mcfigs at all. also toyman just went to greenwood and just missed the last two mc rebel troopers

G

Greenwood Target on the top shelf has the Endor and Hoth Battle Packs. Also a few of the ARC Trooper battle packs.

I did not go to Toys-R-Us now I wish I have.

Reaction score

tk5175 said:
also toyman just went to greenwood and just missed the last two mc rebel troopers
Yeah, I barely missed them. My wife and I were already on our way there when Jason (tk5175) called to let me know about the post from the_collector. I walked in and some overweight-jerkhole saw that I was searching around for a McRebel. He then proceeded to ask me if the two McRebels he had in his hand were worth anything and that the only reason he was buying them was because he wanted to flip them. I felt like reaching out and smashing them!!

Oh well, I'm sure there will be more. I did manage to get a couple of Jangos and a Voolvif Monn.

Reaction score

Thanks to Tiefi's post I picked up the Hoth & Endor Ultimate BP's at the Greenwood Target. I was also able to pick up an ARC-170 Elite Squad BP. The Hoth & Endor packs are $50 each. However, they each come with 8 figures (Endor: 2 Ewoks, 2 Biker Scouts, Stormtrooper, Han , Chewy, AT-ST driver. Hoth: 3 Snowys, 2 Rebel Soldiers, Luke in flight suit, Han, AT-ST driver). They both come with AT-ST's. The Endor comes with 2 speeder bikes and 2 huge logs to presumably smash in the head of the AT-ST. The Hoth comes with a full Rebel Turret. So IMO, they are both a pretty good deal. They are packaged in a pretty cool 4-sided window box.

The ARC-170 Elite squad should be a nice addition when paired with the Re-pack ARC-170.

I hit the Greenwood TRU at 9:30am this morning, along with the rest of the wave, I grabbed 2 McRebel Troopers and there were at least 6 left on the pegs along with at least 2 McSnowies.

Reaction score

Noticed this morning that my credit card has been charged for the Mandalorian set from Entertainment Earth. Hopefully, I receive shipment notification soon. I also noticed the Mandalorian packs are shown as in stock on the EE website.

Reaction score

As of 11:00 p.m. last night, Fishers Wal-Mart on 96th St. had a ton of TC-14's, RA-7's and R4-19's along with Biker Scouts and the hammerhead Jedi for those still looking.

Reaction score

Yeah, so I stopped by the Greenwood Target today and noticed all the Hoth & Endor UBP's had been pulled from the top shelf. Not an easy task as they had at least 25 to 30 of each stacked there on Sunday. They must have gotten busted by Corporate for putting them out early. Anyway, they did have 1 or 2 sets of the new Battle Packs as well as a few of the ARC-170 Elite Squad Exclusive Battle Packs.

Reaction score

Yeah, I was kind of wondering where those had gone. I was in there today and did not see any of them anywhere. I am not looking to buy them, I just wanted to look at it in person to see what the big deal is

I did finally manage to get both of the new Boba Fett candy items though. Target has two different assortments in the holiday candy section. There is a ceramic mug assortment and a ceramic jar w/lid assortment both shrink wrapped with holiday candy inside of them. They are similiar to the ones from a couple of years ago that Target had during Halloween. I think the assortment contains Boba, Vader, Stormtrooper, and Chewbacca.

Reaction score

If anyone is going to be out on Black friday Some members of the 501st will be at AP collectibles for thier Imperial Black Friday Sale from 9am to 1pm. We will also be collecting toys for the RTV6 toy drive. So if you have any new unopend peg warmers you would like to donate please stop buy and see us. Thanks Jason TK5175 Bloodfin Garrison

Reaction score
Wave 8

Hello,
I found wave 8 at the East Washington TRU aroun 11:15 this morning. Grabbed the Mctrooper and a couple of others but left some of the wave, wolfman, destroyer, Jango, Amidala.
Thanks
Todd

Reaction score
Re: Wave 8

Managed to get off the couch long enough today to hit a few Walmarts. Did not find anything new however it did appear that most Walmarts had stocked the new comic packs (not the exclusives) if anyone is still looking for them.

I did manage to pick up both the Clone Wars ARC-170 fighter and Tie Bomber Target exclusives at two different Targets. They had not been placed on the shelves yet so I used the DPCI numbers. They both worked great. I have never used the DPCI's before but I missed out on both of these the first few times around and did not want to miss them again. The ARC was $30 and the Bomber was $25. The Bomber also comes with a pilot figure. Shoot me a PM If you would like the locations where I found them.

Reaction score

Finally scored the X-Wing Rogue Squadron and Purge #1 comic book 2 packs tonight @ the Noblesville Wal-Mart on 37. Left plenty there.

Reaction score

Picked up a McSnowy & R4-I9 at Noblesville Kohls tonight. They had figures on sale so they came to 6.99 each. One Snowy left. Also, late post but saw UGHs Han, Luke, & McStormy at Noblesville Sears Essentials yesterday. That store does not get a ton of traffic so they may still be there.

Reaction score

Picked up the Anakin/Assassin Droid Comic Pack @ the Wal-Mart in Greenfield. Plenty left there.

Reaction score
Target Exclusives

Just made a brief run through the Avon area. I picked up both the ARC-170 battlepack and the Assault Squad AT-RT battlepack at Target. When I left there were at least 2 ARC bps left, and one AT-RT bp left. They also had a Hunt for Grievous and CAOC bp laying around. All the UBPs are gone. Walmart didn't have anything, and worse they already got rid of the Star Wars endcap they briefly had up last week. No comic packs of any kind there.

Reaction score
Re: Target Exclusives

Slightly OT:

Anyone have any good daycare refrences for the West to Northwest side of town for a 3 year old. PM me if you have any.

Reaction score

Avon Walmart seemed to have stocked a case of the most recent wave of comic packs. I got one each of Fel/Hobbie, Bultar/Kofi, and Anakin/Droid. There was one of each left on the pegs around 4 PM today. Nothing else new there, and all exclusives were gone from Target.

On a separate note, we're nearing the end of the 3rd incarnation of this thread. What are we going to have to do to get an Indianapolis/Indiana area on the big board. We already have more activity than several of the currently existing regions, for example Lexington or Louisiana. If anyone knows any of the mods or administrators here, can they point us in the direction of the person to start campaigning to? Any thoughts on this, please throw them out there. Indiana(polis) clearly deserves its own thread! (Just my 2 cents, of course)

Reaction score

I believe Toyman contacted someone about this awhile ago. I don't know what the status is. Todd G. and I also thought it would be good for us to have a trade thread as well.

thoughts anybody?

Reaction score
Re: Indy thread

kirklondon said:
Why don't you use Indyknights?
Because there is more activity here than there is on the IK boards. The indyknights membership as far as people who attend regular meetings has been steadily declining for the past few months. Most of the members of the current Indy Knights are those who do not collect as heavily as we do on here. In saying this, I am in no way bashing them as I still consider myself a member of the group and have been for many years. In fact, there are several people in this thread who are members as well.

As for our own thread section, yes I am still campaigning for it. I will contact Curto again as he seems to be the main mod who moniters the finds boards.

Oh, and Wal-Mart on County Line had two sets of the new comic packs today at around noon. Bobafett1975 also called me and let me know that Target in Plainfield has all of the current exclusives on the shelf as of today.

Reaction score
Re: Indy thread

Thanks Toyman,

I remember when you brought this up as we were moving from v2.0 to v3.0. I guess we were passed over or, for whatever reason, an Indiana thread didn't seem important. But I really think we've got a significant enough presence to justify it. If there's anything I can do to help forward the cause, please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.