Indianapolis v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I suppose we should start a third thread since I still have yet to hear back from Curto about the status of our request for an Indy based thread section.

And so it doesn't get lost in the move to the new thread, I'll mention ToddG's request for any carded Tie Pilot figure.

Post your Indy finds here-

Reaction score
-picked up the Ultra titanium series Anakins yellow starfighter today around 12 @ TRU in Castleton.

Reaction score
Yeah, we seriously should have an official Indy thread by now. Hopefully it will come in the near future.

A quick update today, there are literally a zillion Order 66 figures at the W 38th St Target. Up by the cash register as always. If anyone is missing some or looking to do some army building, I recommend heading out that way tonight. Beyond that, the place is barren.

Now for some pure selfishness, I also am looking for someone local heading to C4 who can hook me up with some exclusive swag. Primarily I'm wanting the action figures, and perhaps some MR/GG items, depending what's there. Anyone willing to help, please PM me, and I will happily compensate you for your efforts.

Reaction score
Found one lone McQuarrie Concept Boba Fett at the Avon Target this morning. It was the only Wave 2 figure to be found and had his card not been buggered up, I doubt that he would have still been there. They also had some Wave 1 figures and the new Galactic Heroes sets. Most were gone by the time I went back to the store after work.

I also picked up an Ultra Titanium TIE Fighter at a TRU in Ohio over the weekend. They also had the Ultra Titanium Republic Gunship with the Clone Wars "shark mouth" deco.

Reaction score
Noblesville Wally had a ton of the Saleucami battle packs and a few TAC 1 figures. No new vehicles. Sears Essentials was barren. Looks like they have not stocked since I found that TAC 1 wave about a month ago.

I see Dr Jedi's post about Celebration IV. Is anybody local going? I would have loved to have gone, but too expensive and not the family vacation my wife wanted.

Reaction score
Hey looks like this is the place to be now!
Its been a while since I was on these boards.
I know a few of you from Indyknights and bloodfin

I am looking for a TAC Boba Fett If anyone finds an extra in the indy area!
I have an extra concept trooper for trade
Thanks
Jason

Reaction score
Targets in Avon, Nora, and East Washington St. all had the new Unleased figure packs and the new Galactic Heroes sets yesterday. No new ships or Wave 2 TAC figures.

Reaction score
G

Meijers

Check out Meijers if you can.
I just came from the one on west 38th st. They have the new Galactic Heros (Royal Guard, Leia(Boushh) Han in Carbonite, Snagtooth, Ponda Baba).
Ships TIE, Sasee Tinn fighter, Hail Fire Droid, Tank, Vader's starfighter.
older figures

What is good is ALL action figures and accessories are 15% OFF.

Reaction score
Re: Misc. SW stuff to be Had

No finds to report today at Fishers Target.

In an effort to thin out some of my collection I have a few odds and ends if anybody is interested. Nothing too mind blowing, but thought there might be something of interest to the local folks. All are in good shape.

Hasbro Items: (all unopened unless noted)

POTF Zuckuss, POTF Bossk, POTF 4-LOM - $3 each
AOC Tusken Raider Female with Tusken Child - $3
AOC Jango Fett (Kamino Escape) - $3
AOC Yoda (Jedi Master) - $3
ROS Blue Senate Guard Figure - $3
Titanium Bossk (regular finish) - $5 (opened)
Titanium IG-88 (regular finish) - $5 (opened)
Titanium Clone Trooper (regular finish) - $5 (opened)
Darth Vader Unleashed Best Buy Tube Version - $7

Hamilton Collection Millenium Falcon Collector's Plate with COA - $7

If anybody collects any SW food items I also have some of the Kellogg's Episode 1, 2, & 3 cereal boxes (empty) that are free if you want them.

I might post a few more things here in the next few days as I sort through my stuff.

Reaction score

Target in Avon had a few Wave 2 TAC figures. I managed to pick up a Han, Luke, and Death Star Trooper. The TRU in Greenwood had a couple of Bantha sets. The male and female Sand People were in different places in both sets.

Targets on East Washington St., 65 South and 38th ST had nothing new to speak of and South 31 and 135 had a mix of Waves 1 and 2 figures. The wave 1 were anything but Clones and the Wave 2 were Death Star Troopers. The figures at the Target on 135 all had their packages crushed or buggered up in some fashion.

Reaction score

Castleton mall area Target had a ton of the order 66 2 packs up front. Figure section in toy aisle was pretty bare.
Keystone walmart had nothing but obiwan and R2s. But they still have a lot of the speeder bike betrayal sets.

Reaction score

i had a good morning, found a mctrooper at the fishers target (must've been hidden stock, nothing else there)
then another one and a mcboba at the castleton tru
they had a few of the wave 2 figures left, several wave 1 troops, tons of the final tsc, and the bantha packs (no red)
neither taget in castleton or nora had anything new

G

Picked up a TRU Bantha.
The Red/Rust version was the first release of these. The Tan is the corrected version.

Has anyone found the V-Wing or DM's Sith Infiltrator? I have been searching a few times a week and only see Tinn's starfighter, Vader's starfighter, TIE fighter, Hailfire Droid, and Trade Tanks.

I have heard a rumor that Target stores were told to pull the V-Wings and DM's Sith Infiltrators from the cases. I wonder if it is true?

Reaction score

I have had no luck finding either of the fighters either. They seem to have disappeared after a few sightings here and there. They will turn up eventually.

No finds today, but I did get my Ultra Titanium Tie, CW Gunship, and Anakin fighter today from ToysRus.com. Sad to see this line go. They look very good.

Reaction score

also picked up a Bantha at TRU (@ Castleton), it was the last one left and was the tan version, i haven't hear any reports of the red version being found yet.

Reaction score

TieFi said:
Picked up a TRU Bantha.
The Red/Rust version was the first release of these. The Tan is the corrected version.

Has anyone found the V-Wing or DM's Sith Infiltrator? I have been searching a few times a week and only see Tinn's starfighter, Vader's starfighter, TIE fighter, Hailfire Droid, and Trade Tanks.

I have heard a rumor that Target stores were told to pull the V-Wings and DM's Sith Infiltrators from the cases. I wonder if it is true?
i did pick up a v-wing at a target & left the sith infiltrator, that was a few weeks ago & i haven't seen either since

Reaction score

TieFi said:
I doubt it very seriously. There might be someone who works at a Target that has been pulling the ships for friends or ebay but it's not a company wide policy.

Reaction score

I checked Avon Target and Wal*Mart last night and didn't find a thing.

In other news...we made an offer on a house and it was accepted!

Also, I have a Galactic Marine coin and an Airborne Trooper coin if anyone is interested.

Reaction score

I went to the Ash comic con at the holiday inn this past Sunday. Few star wars figs but nothing great. One dealer did have the 2 McQuarries but he wanted 60 for both of them, that was triple my limit.

Reaction score

TieFi said:
Picked up a TRU Bantha.

TieFi- if you have been reading the bi-weekly Hasbro Q&A's, you would know that the brown tribe Bantha set and the red tribe Bantha set are actually both intentional releases from Hasbro and there will be a running change released shortly. There is no corrected version on either of these.

As for this "rumor" you speak of, there is no way Hasbro would tell any store to pull either of these ships. They have alot of money invested in these brand new ship molds and we will probably be swimming in these in a few weeks once they get more heavily distributed into the pipeline.

You shouldn't fall victim to every random "rumor" you hear from other random collectors in the toy aisles. Most of these said "rumors" are complete nonsense made up by other random collectors looking for attention.

Sorry for the rant, just had some bad flashback memories!

Reaction score

OleeStarstone said:
In other news...we made an offer on a house and it was accepted!
Olee, congrats on the home! I have assisted many of the other collectors and fans around Indy in the purchase of their homes and it is always satisfying to know I am helping someone find a home for their collection. If you have a questions through the process, just let me know

G

toyman it seems that you know what you are talking about. That is cool. No I do not read those Q&A's anymore. It seems that people ask dumb questions all the time. It bores me.

I try not to listen to rumors but I have heard the Target one several times now. So it has me wondering.

For the Bantha sets I will not be picking up the red set. It is ugly in that color. I am happy with the regular color.

Reaction score

TieFi- sorry if I came off as rude or a know-it-all there, that was not my intention at all.

In other news, I just found wave 2 of the comic packs at TRU in Greenwood. I picked up a set.

I also just received my SS EX PF Boba Fett from FedEx! The wait list thing really works!! I can't wait to get that thing home and open it

Reaction score

Anyone here interested in a Master Replicas Snowspeeder? #1359, mint, complete and has original shipping box. $300 if you're near enough to meet me or for me to deliver it (whatever, as long as I dont have to ship it).

Reaction score

toyman said:
TieFi- sorry if I came off as rude or a know-it-all there, that was not my intention at all.

In other news, I just found wave 2 of the comic packs at TRU in Greenwood. I picked up a set.

I also just received my SS EX PF Boba Fett from FedEx! The wait list thing really works!! I can't wait to get that thing home and open it
please post a photo i would like to see it.

Reaction score

Post a photo of what, the comic packs or the Fett?

Here is a photo of the comic packs with the Fett box-

I'll post a pic of Fett once I get him open and on display.

Reaction score

toyman said:
Post a photo of what, the comic packs or the Fett?

Here is a photo of the comic packs with the Fett box-

I'll post a pic of Fett once I get him open and on display.
The Fett of course.
Did you by chance get that B&W Fett maquette?
I tried to win one in the raffle with no such luck.

Reaction score

Finally picked up a V-Wing at the Westfield Target this morning, left 2 Sith Infil's and 1 other V-Wing. And big ups to my boy Toyman for hookin me up with some McFetts and McStormies.

Reaction score

No problem on the McFigs, Eric!

Jake, per your request, here are a couple of pics of the PF Fett:

His sensorscope is having some issues staying upright, but otherwise it is a great piece. And no I have not acquired a B&W maquette yet. I am currently on the hunt for one myself.

Reaction score

toyman that's very nice, i may have to sell my clones wars maquettes and get one.
if you don't mind me asking what is the price tag and that badboy?

Reaction score
Store Update

W. 38th Street Target had one lone Death Star Trooper this morning. Plainfield and Avon Targets had wave 1 pegwarmers only. All three Targets had Tantive battlepacks for $13.98, Vader coin albums for $6.98 and Order 66 packs for full price.

Reaction score

toyman said:
No problem on the McFigs, Eric!

Jake, per your request, here are a couple of pics of the PF Fett:

His sensorscope is having some issues staying upright, but otherwise it is a great piece. And no I have not acquired a B&W maquette yet. I am currently on the hunt for one myself.
The pics do not do this Fett justice. You guys have to see it in person to really appreciate it.

Reaction score
Re: Store Update

Found the Sith Infl and Vwing at the Target in Westfield this morning only had one of each. same on the discount stuff also.
There were also lots of the Galactic heros new wave at wally world

Reaction score

Southside TRU has no new figures but did have the Bantha packs, Eastside TRU had no new figures but had the Bantha packs and 2X Darth Vader's Sith Infiltrator. Both TRU's bantha packs were non-red raiders.

E. Washington Street Target had no new figures.

Reaction score

The Avon Wal*Mart has...I kid you not...15 Momaw Nadons. That's it. Fifteen of the same figure!

Status
Not open for further replies.