Indianapolis v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: TAC Wave #2

That's probably going to be it. It was the only pack in which I didn't have either one.

Reaction score

found the treachery on salucemi battle packs on an endcap at the walmart in westfield, there were 15 left after i picked up mine

Reaction score

Picked up Palpatine/Thire, Vader/Bow, and Windu/Marine Order 66 packs yesterday with DPCI at Fishers Target. Was not planning on getting Mace and the Marine, but could not pass on the purple marine. May get the others eventually, but was not real impressed with the clone with Yoda.

Reaction score

Was able to complete my Order 66 set thanks to a helpful service desk employee. SR 135 Target only had two left when I finally made it there this morning. I asked the service desk lady to check the other targets around town and she printed out a list for me with the following stock info:

southport 84
south east st 12
plainfield 12
avon 78
east washington 54
38th st 53
nora 105
castleton 36
north michigan rd 55

I was able to score the rest that I needed at Southport. She said that list should be accurate as of opening on Monday. Inventory levels do not get updated until they close for the night. Keep in mind that these ship in cases of 12 and that the endcap space they have alloted for these is only two shelves so any store showing quite a few will probably have some in the back.

Reaction score

toyman said:
Was able to complete my Order 66 set thanks to a helpful service desk employee. SR 135 Target only had two left when I finally made it there this morning. I asked the service desk lady to check the other targets around town and she printed out a list for me with the following stock info:

southport 84
south east st 12
plainfield 12
avon 78
east washington 54
38th st 53
nora 105
castleton 36
north michigan rd 55

I was able to score the rest that I needed at Southport. She said that list should be accurate as of opening on Monday. Inventory levels do not get updated until they close for the night. Keep in mind that these ship in cases of 12 and that the endcap space they have alloted for these is only two shelves so any store showing quite a few will probably have some in the back.
that's odd, i was just at the north michigan target & they still haven't put any out for sale, but i did manage to get the only v-wing, the only other ships were saesee tiin starfighter, sith infiltrator & tie fighter

Reaction score

Castleton Target has all 36 of there order 66 2 packs out. as of 5:15 none were gone
ToddG

Reaction score

jedi_atheist said:
That's odd, i was just at the north michigan target & they still haven't put any out for sale, but i did manage to get the only v-wing, the only other ships were saesee tiin starfighter, sith infiltrator & tie fighter
This is the 1st Indy sighting I am aware of for the V-Wing & Sith Infiltrator.

Reaction score

DarkcLord said:
This is the 1st Indy sighting I am aware of for the V-Wing & Sith Infiltrator.
My friend Jason, Toyman knows who I'm talking about, managed to pick up a Sith Infiltrator at the Target in Plainfield a couple of weeks ago. It was on the shelf with some other ships but no V-Wings.

Reaction score

the TAC wave has finally hit the pegs
at wally world in martinsville.
scored 4 McQ stormies.

Reaction score

E Washington TRU had wave 2 today. Here is what was left around lunch
Lukes
Hans
Rebel Honor Guards
Biggs
proabably 2 or 3 of each
Thanks
ToddG

Reaction score
Re: TRU ex ultra titanium

For anyone interested, I saw the TRU exclusive Ultra Titanium ships today. There were one of each of the Tie Fighter, a re-deco X-Wing, a Clone Wars Gunship, and Anakin's Yellow Jedi Interceptor. This was at TRU in Greenwood.

There were not any Banthas yet.

Reaction score

Anyone had any luck with Meijer in finding the new figures? I've been to a few and so far no 30th anniversary wave.

Reaction score

HobNoblet said:
Anyone had any luck with Meijer in finding the new figures? I've been to a few and so far no 30th anniversary wave.
nope, i still see the first wave of the saga collection on their pegs, i think it's been 2 years or more since i've bought anything SW at meijer

Reaction score
Store reports

Well I struck out while trying to find the latest & greatest this morning. If you're looking for McQuarrie figs, TAC wave 2, V wings, or Sith Infiltrator today you won't find them here:

Castleton TRU
Nora, Castleton, Carmel, & Fishers Targets
Carmel & 96th Fishers Wal-Mart
96th St. Meijer (big surprise)

However, if you're looking for TAC wave 1 figs, they're available (minus McQ stormy) @ the Targets & 96th St. Walmart. For the younger set, I did find some fun Star Wars themed school supplies in the dollar bins near the entrance at the Carmel Target. They include notepads. markers, colored pencils, water bottles, and a dry erase board. Pretty cool and I haven't come across them before.

Hopefully this saves a few folks some gas money. javascript:void(0)

More luck next week perhaps?

Reaction score
Re: Store reports

I nearly cried at leaving all the saga clones behind on the pegs at the Brownsburg Wal*Mart.

Reaction score

Im trying to collect the McQuarrie figures if anyone can help me. I have the Stormie, but need the rest. Anyone planning on attending CIV? I need the two exclusives from there as well.

PM me if you can help. Willing to pay reasonable prices over retail for these.

Reaction score

I was @ Fisher's Target today around 130pm and they restocked Order 66 last night.
They still had 2-3 Yoda's after I got mine.

Reaction score
Updated wiht MC Stormie

Hello,
I have a Trade Request
I am looking for a Carded TIE Pilot to go in my white fighter, Dont care which one (Red card or Saga) I have a Rebel Honor Guard or MCquarrie Stormie-I would trade for it, or cash. PM me if you can help.
Also both Noblesville Walmart and E washington st had plenty (15-20) the Trech on Salucmi packs over the last 2 days.

Thanks
Todd

Reaction score
Re: Finds

I caved and bought the last Yoda Order 66 pack they had at Fishers Target. I am guessing they are about through their stock and knew if I passed on the last one would regret it. Only missing the Obi-Wan, but they had a bunch of those left so I will probably give in on that one also in about a week.

Still no Interceptor or V-Wing. What is the deal with these not showing around Indy? They stocked White Tie, Hailfire, & Tin SF. Obi, R2, and Lava Miner TAC figs.

Status
Not open for further replies.