Indianapolis v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I guess I'll start this thread as we're over the limit to replies on the original. Avon Walmart got it's first brush with the Endor wave today. Looks like they opened one case of it. All that was left for me was one of Chief Chirpa, C-3PO, Moff Jerjerrod and the Emperor. No Death Star Gunners. I took all except the Emperor. I also left a Commander Cody with a red Boba Fett holo.

They also had TONS of the new titanium line; Blue A-Wing, Executor and Sandcrawler. There were a few of the new Hoth Unleashed Battlepacks as well.

Reaction score
east washington TRU had the "Greatest battles" wave today at noon.
I picked up:
1x-501st
1x-Blue Guard
1x-Tank Gunner

Reaction score
That was my fault, Dr. Jedi.

Avon Wal-Mart had one case of Endor this morning. I only saw one, don't know if they had others. I got my Gunner, C-3PO, Chirpa and Jerjerrod.

Reaction score
No worries, Olee.

I have little doubt that I'll find my DSG eventually. But I would anticipate this being a fast-moving figure, given its potential as an army builder.

Reaction score
Thanks to jedi_jake1's tip, I found the Endor wave (including that Cody) at the Noblesville Walmart. Thanks man!

Reaction score
Just saw the new thread so I will double post. Hit Noblesville Wal-Mart on my lunch hour today and grabbed a Gunner & Moff J. along with the Executor & A-Wing Titaniums. Thanks for the heads up Jake.

As of 2 PM they had 2 gunners and 2 Moffs left along with several Chirpas, 3POs, & Emperors. They had 1 Executor & 2 A-Wing Titaniums left. Passed on the new Sandcrawlers as I have the original Micro from the 90s.

Reaction score
As we draw closer to Gen-Con, I must again ask for the help of anyone attending in getting a Gentle Giant Mara Jade bust for me. The item will be preordered and prepaid, and only requires a pick up, and shipping. I will pay shipping costs, plus a little extra for your trouble. Thanks.

Reaction score
Late night Avon update:

Target: nothing new, SITS Battle packs are clearanced at $16 each, and the VTSCs are also clearanced, but are still around $10 I think. No SW legos on clearance.

Walmart: totally clogged with Tatooine; haven't seen anymore Endor there. Still lots of the small Titanium vehciles, no new titanium ultras or titanium figures. They do have the Han/Chewy transformer, as well as the Emperor.

Reaction score
Another late night update:

Avon Walmart:

Nothing new in the way of action figures or titaniums. They did have the new Jabba's Sail Barge($75) and Imperial Star Destroyer($99) Lego sets. It also looked like they were going to be stocking at least one box of Marvel Legends tonight.

Plainfield Walmart:

Thanks to TieFi's post on the old thread, went down and took a look; not expecting much. Lo and behold there were still DSGs to be had. I got mine, left 4-5 still on the pegs. There are also multiples of all the other Endor figures, and a few Commander Cody to boot.

Reaction score
fishers target had plenty of new things today.
as of about 8:30
hoth unleashed vehicles
several new attacktix just to name one clone wars gunship w/pilot
transformer die cast figs small scale
didn't even know these were coming out.
still no exclusive unleashed

Reaction score
Target on 38th Street had virtually nothing, but they were in the process of re-stocking. Didn't get to see if they had any new SW stuff to unpack.

Avon Wal-Mart had the same ole stuff (apparently the Marvel box was some Giant Man. There were a couple of Ant-Man and Sabertooths added, plus some giant Capt. America and Iron Man figures).

While at the Mall of America the other day, they had some Greatest Battles, but only Padme, C-3PO, Wookiee Warrior and Dooku.

Reaction score
wally world update

stopped by wally on south 31 at 7 a.m. 8-2-06.
pegs were bursting with Battle of Carkoon,Battle of Geonosis
and Battle of Coruscant waves. picked up a scorch for
my son, left 5 more hanging.
peace out.

Reaction score
Re: wally world update

38th Street Target had stocked toys, but no SW and the scanner said there were neither basic Saga toys nor "Greatest Battles" (last 4 digits of DPC1: 1675) in the stock room.

They did stock more Legendary Riders figures (including X-23, Scarlet Witch and Ultron).

Reaction score

OleeStarstone said:
38th Street Target had stocked toys, but no SW and the scanner said there were neither basic Saga toys nor "Greatest Battles" (last 4 digits of DPC1: 1675) in the stock room.
They did have some new "Greatest Hits" figures this morning. Mace, Pilot Obi, Shock Troopers, Clone Commander, Electronic R2-D2, and some others. A friend picked me up a Shock Trooper while he was there. I guess they didn't last very long.

Reaction score

Might not have. Now that I think of it, I remember a Grievous being there. Basically, the Geonosians and Derlins were still there, too.

Reaction score

Hey guys I was wondering if you knew of any Sam Goodys or Suncoasts that are still in the process of closeout in your area (if any are left anyway). Thanks.

Reaction score

Saw lots of new things today:

saw Attacktix series four boosters, starters, and battle packs at Wal-Mart, TRU and Target on the south side.

Also found #10-14 of the Saga greatest battles wave at Wal-Mart in Franklin. South Indy Wal-Mart had the wave 5 revision case that contains 2 red holo Scorch's and a red holo Boba Fett.

Picked up my Qui-Gon mini bust from DT comics.

Also received my Shadow Stormtrooper from shopsw.com

Reaction score
Re: Shadow Trooper

I have not seen anything lately, but I did get my Shadow Trooper today also. Pretty cool figure and the cardback looks good if anybody was on the fence about getting one.

Reaction score
SDCC Exclusives...

I have a "few" San Diego Comic Con Exclusives left after my trip if anyone is interested. They are as follows:

501st Stormtrooper- $15
Gold Vader TIE Fighter- $10
GG Vader Bust-Up- $5

I also have a few extra FREE GG Bust-Up posters and a few extra Hasbro Figure posters.

If anyone is interested, PM me!

Reaction score
westfield and avon target

westfield target as of about 9:30 had the new mace and vader x1 starfighters.they also had a few scorchs, utapau clone, and cody figs.
avon target had nothing to mention other than some new legos
they had jabbas sail barge along with imperial star destroyer.

Reaction score
Re: westfield and avon target

Target on 38th St. got in that repack wave with the Cody, Scorch, etc. with the red holos.

Reaction score
Re: westfield and avon target

Avon Wal-Mart got the revision Carkoon wave with red holos and restocked Marvel Legends - the Apocalypse series. They also have the ML two-packs. They also had an Utapau Clone Trooper & Cody. I don't know if they ever got any Scorches.

The Avon Target had some Mos Eisley figures.

Reaction score
avon target

As may have been noted already, the Avon Target has done their reset. Maybe it's just me, but there seems to be a lot more pegs for the 3 3/4 figures. They also apparently stocked the Greatest Battles wave last night. There were no Shocktroopers or 501st left, but there were two AT-TE Tank Gunners, as well as many others from the line. No new vehicles there, but they did have the new Hoth Unleashed sets. No new titaniums of any sort.

Reaction score
Re: avon target

There were a lot more pegs for the Greatest Battles at Avon Target but they're not using all of them. I found one tactical ops trooper and one AT-TE Tank Gunner. They had several Padmes, Dookus, 3POs and Wookiee Warriors.

Avon Wal-Mart is stocked to the hilt with army builders. Get there now if you want multiple Utapau Clone Troopers, Sand Troopers or Codys. I saw no Greatest Battles, though.

Plainfield Target had had the Greatest Battles, but all I was able to find was R4. Plainfield Wal-Mart had had it, too, but I only picked up Grievous. They had Palpatine still there.

Target on 38th Street ran out of their new stock fairly quickly.

No shocktroopers anywhere. However, the K-Mart on W. Washington Street still has VOTC and there is one Biker Scout left.

Any thoughts on when we should start hunting for General Windu's Squadron?

Reaction score

Target -86th street I picked up the tube packaged exclusive Grievous Unleashed, it was the only one there, no boba. I was surprised since i didn't think these were out yet. I would have passed on him but it looked really nice in the packaging.

saw some greatest battles at Nora Target (4 tac-ops/3 tank gunners/1 blue guard) and at Keystone wal-mart no shocktroopers though.

Meijer has been getting the Hoth Unleashed battlepacks if anyone is looking for those.

i still haven't seen Mace's jedi fighter.

Reaction score

MEANS said:
i still haven't seen Mace's jedi fighter.
I saw just one, which I picked up, at a Walmart outside of Dayton, Ohio after an airshow last weekend. That is the one and only time I've seen any of the new ships. I'm still looking for the Vader Sith Starfighter myself.

I also wouldn't mind getting a couple more Imp Gunners as I'm going to turn one of them into a figure of myself in costume.

Reaction score

My Shadow Stormtrooper came today!

Also, the Meijer on 38th Street has got to be the rock-bottom in terms of stocking new toys. They had goenosians, Chewbacca, Yoda. They also had VTSC, including Luke and Biker Scout at regular price.

Reaction score

Noblesville Wal-Mart had one DSG, one Moff J, and one Cody left tonight. No new Titanium Ultras which seem to be non-existent in Indiana. Noblesville Meijer did have 2 Snowtrooper Hoth battlepacks, but nothing else worth mentioning. Agree with Olee on Meijer...not really even worth checking anymore.

Reaction score

TRU east washington, had about 5 Scorches, 1 Cody and a few Utapau clones and Sandtroopers today at noon.

Reaction score
Re: Fishers

Fishers Target had nothing of interest other than Snowspeeder Hoth Battlepacks. I did pick up the LEGO Scout Walker on clearance. I am not a LEGO collector, but for only $2.50 I couldn't pass. And that Star Destroyer is pretty tempting. Wal-Mart on 96th street did not have any new figs, but did have the Imperial Titanium 5 pack on clearance for $15.

Reaction score

TRU Greenwood had three of the Endor At-At's this morning at opening. With an $89.99 price tag, I passed for now.

Reaction score

Target on 38th Street stocked Greatest Battles, but all that was left was Kit Fisto and C-3PO.

G

I was at the Greenwood Toys-R-Us with my friend David this morning at opening. We did not see the AT-AT's. They must of put them out after we left. Maybe next time. I am sure that they will pile up like those Millennium Falcons.

Reaction score

TRU Greenwood has the wave 2 hoth unleashed battlepacks. These are the ones that have a probe droid, a wampa, and a pack of snowtroops with an e-web cannon. They also still had one AT-AT left on the bottom shelf as of around noon. It is in the same place that it was in yesterday.

Reaction score
latest finds

stopped by k-mart in m-ville this a.m.
they are re-doing their toy section.
found a UGH Han Carbonite.
only UGH they had.
nothing new or exciting at wally in m-ville unless
you call SW customs on clearance for $7.00 exciting.
peace out.

Reaction score
Re: latest finds

Stopped by Avon Target around noon today. They had stocked more Greatest Battles figures, and there were about 5-6 Shocktroopers on the pegs, as well as at least a couple of the green Clone Commanders. I left them all for the rest of you. However, there were no 501st (I'm trying to find five of these for a friend). No Endor either. No new vehicles except repacks of Vader's TIE and Ani/Obi' Starfighters. They did have lots of the new Titanium Transformers, both big and small. Those things looks pretty damn cool.

Reaction score

Wal-Mart 96th street moved the SW section down the aisle, and re-stocked. Greatest Battles (501st..etc.), Endor and a few Cody's. They had 2 of Mace's starfighter, i picked up one for myself.

Reaction score

Anyone out there seeing the Boba Fett with red hologram? I know he ships one to a case in the same case as red holo Scorch. I am not having much luck on the southside yet. I have only found him with a Vader holo and a Stormtrooper holo. Still looking for the other four.

Reaction score

Toyman,

The Avon Walmart had several of the red holo Bobas a few days ago when Olee noted that they were really stocked with the Carkoon/Geonosis wave. I looked on the backs of a few; can't remember which holos I saw, but none with a red Boba. I'll probably stop by there tomorrow and I'll see what I can find for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.