Indianapolis V 7.0

Reaction score
Re: Local finds

Found the figures at the Walmart on the island. Checked out the Target over the bridge in Bluffton as well, they had the normal peg warmers for VC and nothing for CW.

Reaction score
Indy SW collectors meeting

Hey guys. I was thinking of having the next get together on the weekend of October 22nd or October 29th. Actually, Friday, Saturday or Sunday would be fine I think. I'd like to have a bonfire, so it would start just before dusk and go on into the evening. Significant others are encouraged to attend. There will be plenty of food and drink and if anyone wants to wear a costume, I was thinking of having prizes for the best ones. Also I have some vintage and modern raffle gifts. Let me know who wants to come. Thanks.

Reaction score
Re: Indy SW collectors meeting

I think Friday or Saturday the 21st or 22nd would be great (after the Irish beat USC of course). On call that weekend but I will be there.

Alex

Reaction score
Re: Indy SW collectors meeting

Hey Matt!

Thanks for offering to hold the next shin-dig! I would be able to do the 29th if you are taking a vote. If you decide to have it that day, let me know what I can bring!

Reaction score

Still on vacation (Hilton Head, SC)...
Wife made me go to Savannah, GA to eat at Paula Deen's Restaurant...afterwards, I made her wait in the car while I ran in the local TRU....hehe!!
Snagged a few Clone Wars Figures.
CW57 - Stealth Ops Clone
CW46 - Aqua Droid
CW60 - Kit Fisto
CW54 - Sasee Tiin
CW61 - Seripas
CW55 - Savage Opress(shirtless)
Also got Battle Over Endor 1 of 2 & 2 of 2 on clearance for 14.68 each!!!
Funny how I had to drive 800 or so miles to find new stuff.
ô¿ô

Reaction score

Thanks for replying guys. I'll wait until everyone chimes in to decide the date.

On another topic, I was wondering if our little group has a name or a logo. If not, what do you think of this one I threw together?

Reaction score

Nice logo.

I will post this in this section even though I already posted it in the trades section.

As many of you might know I am downsizing my collection. On Saturday October 1, 2011 I am having a Star Wars / Collectibles Garage sale. I am thinking from about 9am - 3pm. I was wondering if anyone here would be interested in coming over to my house and checking out what I have for sale, come take a look at my collection (the museum), ect.

I have lots of Star Wars packaged and loose toys, some super hero items, couple mini busts, 12" doll, Hallmark, SDCC Indiana Jones figures (five left), Misc items and more. Like I said I am downsizing and things are priced cheap.

If you want to come over on the 1st of October let me know and I will PM you my address.

Reaction score
Re: Logo

nd94md99 said:
Pretty sweet logo Matt, but I don't see FX-7 in there?!?!?

Alex
Thats cause FX-7 is the lamest figure ever!!!

I can make it on the 21st but that looks like my only chance.

ToddG

Reaction score

The Droid Attack On The Corronet is at Toys-R-Us for $24.99.
The Greenwood store had some this morning. I picked up one. No new figures though.

Reaction score

Stopped at a Walmart in Tennessee & one in Kentucky on the drive home yesterday and they had nothing new. The typical peg warmers. Looks like the distribution issues will continue. Hilton Head must have been a fluke.

Reaction score

saw a few blu-ray displays with SW merch at a few Wally's this morning.....the bad news all WAVE 5 and tons of it....

Reaction score
TRU Death Star set

Today in the mail I got my Toys-R-Us Death Star set. It is big and I mean a BIG package. The new X-Wing looks cool the TIE Advance is just a repack. All three figures are repacks.
Still a neat set.

Also just a reminder that on Oct. 1, 2011 I am having a Star Wars / Collectibles garage sale. Thinking 10am-3pm. If you want to come over and check out what I will have for sale or just to check out my collection PM me and I will send you my address. I do not want to post it on the forums for the world to see.

Reaction score
Re: TRU Death Star set

Noblesville Walmart has displays up by the registers and one side has vintage figures (unpunched if people look for those). I noticed they had some Vintage Yoda's in there also. Don't think I had seen this one yet so maybe people need him. If not and he is readily available then just ignore me!

Reaction score
Since the this thread is close to the post max and the launch of a new forum, I thought it would be good to start a new thread so V 8.0 is up and running.

Thanks
Todd