Indianapolis V 7.0

Reaction score
Re: Collector Meeting

Found some wave 7 on the pegs at the Southport Target this morning. They had han, bariss, and the RFT. I picked up the Fleet Trooper and left the other two.

Reaction score

Thanks for all the kind words guys, Although Matt deserves all the credit, that was some seriously good eats, and he was very generous. I will get him signed up on Rebelscum so he can be in the loop more.

Thanks to everyone who came out, we have a great community here in Indy so it is good for all of us to get together every now and again.

Couple of things that are coming up are the Kane County Toy Show October 23rd, in Chicago. And I think we are on pace for a fall meeting as well.

Thanks
Todd

Reaction score

Thank you to Matt and the Outback staff for great food, service and fun. Plus plenty of space to hangout!

Looking forward to the Fall cookout!

Alex

Reaction score
TRU Y-Wing

The Y-Wing has landed at Toys-R-Us in Greenwood this morning. They had one case which contains X2 Y-Wings. I picked one up and helped out The Collector on the other. Boxes are not in perfect shape.

Other news on the South Side Target is starting the reset and has lots of new tags for new items: Republic Shuttle, two different Battle Packs, Ships, Blu-Ray figure sets, ect. The only thing new was the newer smaller Star Wars Transformers for $7.99 each everything else was empty spots. This is at the Southport Rd. Target store. The one on S. Meridian St. has not reset yet.

Other than that some good looking items at SDCC. Did anyone notice the Class 1 Obi-Wan and young Boba Fett are not shown? Wonder if they are canceled or will be exclusives later?

Reaction score
Looking for...

I'm trying to track down a (preferably) loose R2-KT droid? Anyone have any extras from the release a few years ago or know where I might be able to pick one up?

Also.. has anyone else been following SDCC this week and all the new pieces coming out this next year? All I can say is "I'm gonna need a bigger boat"... WOW

Reaction score
Re: Looking for...

Aaron, what exactly is Daffy doing in that picture? It makes me feel uncomfortable.

Reaction score

Thanks Binks!

I'm pretty happy with all the stuff I've seen shown at the Con. Would like to see some more new stuff from hasbro's CW and TVC lines. Not much we haven't already seen....hopefully we'll see more tomorrow. Nice to see we finally get Veers from Gentle Giant and the Death Star Gunner is a nice suprise. New marvel stuff looks great as well. It's also getting harder for me to resist the Sideshow stuff.

Also for you Joe Collectors. I picked up the new Sky Striker at the Nora Target this morning. It was on the shelf. Glendale had them as well however they were still in the backroom.

Hope everyone is staying cool. This heat is awful. My AC went out Tuesday evening. It reached 90 plus degrees in the house before it was repaired last night. Best $400 I've ever spent.

Reaction score

found the 3rd wave of the Target 3-packs this morning at E. Washington St. I picked up the Bossk set.

Reaction score

Southport Taget has the Republic Shuttle $69.99, Lots of Vintage (Barris, Ewok, RFT, ect) still no Wedge, The new sets of the 3-pack Vintage, the half masks (not helmets) of Clone and Grievous. Might have been more but to much to remember, The Collector can tell you since I saw him there and we got to talk.

Looking for the Blu-Ray Episode 2 set and the new Battle Packs. I am guessing the new wave of vehicles will be out any day as well.

Reaction score
Re: Celebration V

Hit the Castleton Target a little bit ago and picked up VC Jango (finally!) & ARC Commander // CW Bariss, Eeth & Riot Control Trooper.
Not sure if anyone else had been there before me but it was obvious they had just stocked a fresh case, maybe two.
They still have 2 of the new Special Action Figure collections left and a VC Bariss. Happy Hunting.

Reaction score

Hey everyone, been a long while since I've posted in here but I do still read up on what's happening in town. Since I don't collect much Hasbro it was just pointed out to me that a wave with a few figures I want has come and gone, so if anyone has an extra Weequay Skiffguard or General Lando that you could let go, I would much apprecitate it.

Randy

Reaction score

Battery said:
Hey everyone, been a long while since I've posted in here but I do still read up on what's happening in town. Since I don't collect much Hasbro it was just pointed out to me that a wave with a few figures I want has come and gone, so if anyone has an extra Weequay Skiffguard or General Lando that you could let go, I would much apprecitate it.

Randy
Hey Randy!
Good to hear from you. The Beech Grove Walmart had several of each this morning. Let me know if you can't get over there and I'll swing by and snag them for you.
Thanks,
Todd

Reaction score

i am an indy local and would love to get a big at-at. i never found one on clearance. anyone have an extra?

Reaction score

Hey everyone! Like to thank Todd g for getting me setup,Also like to thank everyone for the kind words!:) man it was great seeing everyone at the meeting,and meeting some new folks as well.

Reaction score

OutbackMatt said:
Hey everyone! Like to thank Todd g for getting me setup,Also like to thank everyone for the kind words!:) man it was great seeing everyone at the meeting,and meeting some new folks as well.
G'Day Matt. Welcome to the boards...finally.

Reaction score

Matt,
Glad I could help, and good to have you aboard.

Thanks
Todd

Reaction score
Local finds

I picked up a rebel fleet trooper at the Fishers Target this AM. I left behind one each of Han, Jango, Bom, Logray, and Barriss.

Reaction score
What's up fellow Hoosiers? I'm a long time collector, but just haven't gotten around to posting on Rebelscum. I've lurked around on the site for years and figured I'd finally post something, especially in finding the Indy threads.

What promted me to look for Indy specifically is a trend I've noticed on the west side (Avon/Plainfield). Sadly, we have some knucklehead out in this area bends the corners of the cards on any new wave that hits. I've noticed it both Wal Mart and Target in both Plainfield and Avon. I get the whole carded vs. opening issue, but why do something so childish?

Reaction score
Welcome to the Boards OutbackMatt and Bricker!

^^The card bender's reach goes beyond Avon/Plainfield. I routinely run across bent cards on the south and east sides of town as well. I'm pretty sure the Southport Target has video of someone bending the cards back when the covert ops clone/geonosian 2 packs first showed up but they wouldn't let me see the video. Still hoping to catch the person 'in the act' one of these days.

Reaction score
Re: Local finds

DANG!! I was just there this weekend. They must have just unpacked a case last night or this morning. I need that stinkin' Rebel Fleet Trooper.

Reaction score

Looks like Target.com is starting to put the new stuff up on their site though most of it says OUT OF STOCK.

The same for the Wal-Mart and Meijers near me off of Kentucky Ave (Camby). The are a ton of figures that are bent, torn or just really beat up.

I found this at the Wal-Mart in Greenwood. I took this to the service desk and let them know it was tampered with. They ladies at the counter did not seem to care.

Reaction score

Boba_Binks said:
I found this at the Wal-Mart in Greenwood. I took this to the service desk and let them know it was tampered with. They ladies at the counter did not seem to care.
Hmm, someone is gearing up to get the mail away.....

Reaction score

Won the following in the mega raffle at the Coil-Con in Kokomo, Indiana this past weekend:

Alley Viper
Shocktrooper
2 foreign bootlegs
Doom Cycle
ROC K-Mart Excl. Joe vs Cobra 4 pack
6 loose cancelled Elite Vipers (with weapons)
Cancelled Volcano Viper proto
SDCC pink Zarana test shot

Bought:

Resolute Storm Shadow Proto (with all weapons, which is rare).
3 loose UK vintage Action Force figures (have yet to ID them).

Best Con ever!!! Huge turn out! Can't wait till next yr!

Reaction score

Wow Erik. That is a hell of a haul. Congrats! It was a good show and good to see you again.

Reaction score

If anyone still needs the Clone Wars Commander Locke, they are $3.50 at K-Marts this week (50% off clearance toys).

Pendleton Pike had 6-8 as of last night. Most were on good cards. No other Star Wars clearances to be found.

Reaction score
SDCC...

FYI... I will be getting a small quantity of the GG Concept Snowtrooper & Captain America mini-bust from SDCC the first week of August in case anyone missed out on ordering them.

Prices are below what they were at the con or from GG.

Thanks!

Reaction score

Congrats brother! Nora target had the crazy legs wave yesterday around 6:30 FYI:)

Reaction score
Target = Clearance

This morning at the S. Meridian St (Greenwood) Target store I picked up the new Class 1 Y-Wing Scout Bomber with Warthog and Republic Scout Speeder with ARF Trooper for $5.08 each!!!

They did their reset and lots of new stuff on the shelfs. I even picked up the repack of figures in the Stop The Zillo Beast Battle Pack at regular price.

Reaction score
Re: Target = Clearance

I was just in the Southport Road Target this afternoon and they had a case of the Wave 7 Vintage figures out. The Bom Vindin card was in bad shape, but the rest looked good. Hopefully this will help someone out who is still looking for these!

Reaction score
Re: Target = Clearance

Thanks to Matt and Ben, I got calls from both of them within 20 min of each other that TRU in Castleton had the new Y wing.

I was able to score one on my way home, along with the Biker Scout DVD pack.

THanks
Todd

Reaction score

Ordered 2 VC figures from TRU online and when I opened the box the idiot that packed it had jammed the card down and then put that paper packing on top of it. Card was completely mangled....way to go TRU....off to TRU on lunch to return it....grrrrrrr.
Picked up CW Commander Colt - CW52 @ Castleton Target yesterday though!!

Reaction score

The Greenwood TRU has in stock X8 Y-Wings, the Seperatist Speeder with Geonosian, and the Stealth Operations Clone Trooper.

I picked up one of the Speeders with Geonosian and one Clone Trooper.

Saw The Collector there and he picked up some good things as well.

*It looks like only one Rebel Transport Speeder with Driver to three Seperatist Speeders with Geonosian per case.
I am still looking for the Rebel Transport Speeder.