Indianapolis V 7.0

Reaction score
Time to start a new thread since version 6 has reached it's limit.

Please post your finds here!

Had my first Vintage Collection acquisition over the weekend. A family member brought me the 4-Lom / Zuckuss jedi-con exclusive two-pack from Germany.

Reaction score
Avon Wal*Mart's got the few figures it has on the pegs for $4.50.

Not seen much else on the westside.

Reaction score
Big thanks to Brandon (Bonoferox) for picking up the Disney Star Tours Boarding Party set for me while he was in Florida over the weekend.

Also, for those IM2 fans, the Hulkbuster wave is starting to show up at area Targets. I've spotted the remnants at the W. 38th and Southport locations over the last few days.

Reaction score
A coworker picked me up an r2 mk and jedi mickey last week at Disney.
A bit pricy for a reprint mickey but the Droid makes up for it.
Removable mouse ears very cool.

Reaction score
Hit up Greenwood TRU and Target Friday night and dint find anything. TRU had Force unleashed muti pack but at $34 and Target had absolutely nothing.
Bloomington still has nothing but old stuff swinging from the pegs if anything.

Reaction score
I'm doubting we'll see much of any re-stock until the new carded series / Vintage line comes in.

Reaction score
vintage in Indy

Vintage has arrived. Got the full wave of figs at castleton tru.
No vehicles.
Todd g

Only 1 case

Reaction score
Re: vintage in Indy

ToddG said:
Vintage has arrived. Got the full wave of figs at castleton tru.
No vehicles.
Todd g

Only 1 case
Hold on there bro.

After passing you in the parking lot I was able to get them to pull a second case from the back and I scored all 12 as well. They did not have anymore Vintage figs in the back.

I also picked up the new CW Grievous as they put out one case of wave 2.

Also grabbed Saga Legends Greedo for myself as well as Bossk and IG88 for my stepson.
Didn't have the item number for the new ships so I couldn't check the back for those.

The Vintage figs are not a TRU exclusive. The case is also dated for placement in August so TRU either broke the release date or was given permission by Hasbro to do so.

Reaction score

Great meeting lots of you at Aaron's last Saturday!

My preordered Cloud Cars arrived today. Had coupon for free shipping from a previous order and no sales tax so went ahead and ordered two.

Decided for time being NOT to open one so have an extra for sale at my cost, $25.

I think these retail for $24.99 (at Target, WM, HTS.com) and $27.99 at TRU.

If anyone is interested, please let me know!

Happy Hunting to all!

Alex

Reaction score

Found the Vehicles as well at the TRU on E Washington. I grabbed the Cloud Car and Snowspeeder, lef the other 2. They had 2 cases of vintage figs as well, Picked those up for friends, if I end up with a few extras, I will post here. I mailed away for a few fetts as well.

Good hunting
Todd

Reaction score

Anybody know anything about the Big AT-AT and how... readily available it will be? Lol... I want to know if I need to start hawk-eyeing the brownsburg Wal Mart for the second they put them on the shelves, or are big items like that generally pretty readily available?

Reaction score

Darth_Diggitus said:
Anybody know anything about the Big AT-AT and how... readily available it will be? Lol... I want to know if I need to start hawk-eyeing the brownsburg Wal Mart for the second they put them on the shelves, or are big items like that generally pretty readily available?
I wouldn't worry about not finding the BAT-AT. I'm sure these will hit in full force and be available through Christmas. The die hards (like most of us here) will grab one or two as soon as they show up but most parents won't shell out $100 for this until Christmas time.

There were never any problems with availability of the BMF, Turbo Tank, or AT-TE. In fact, those three were all available for discount prices at the end of their runs. I remember getting a call from ToddG when he scored some BMF's on clearance for $50 each.

Reaction score

Man you guys are lucky to have so many store , Down here in Bloomington we still have NOTHING new and Target and Wallymart are bare bones empty.

Reaction score
Re: Vintage in Indy

Hello,
I have a few extras from my vintage finds this past week.
C3P0
4-Lom
Vader
Fett( this has been offered to Aaron, if he passes then it will be up for grabs)

Let me know if anyone wants these.
Thanks
Todd

Reaction score

Picked up Aurra Sing, Pre Vizsla, and the Mando Cop from the Southport Kohls this morning. They put out a case of the new CW and Legends. They also put out some of the new TF stuff. The figs were on "sale" for $9.43 each. Look for 10 and 20% discount ads in their flyers.

Reaction score

Spotted the remnants of the new deluxe figure / vehicle packs this afternoon at the Greenwood TRU. The only one left was the Anakin / Naboo Skiff set.

Reaction score

Yeah they had the VOTC collection in full force friday afternoon and by Saturday it was completely depleted aside from two Vaders. I should have gotten Luke when I saw him. Also missed out on the Neca T-1000.

Reaction score

Found votc vintage at muncie Toys r us at 430pm.
I picked up Cloud Car pilot, Dak ratler, Luke Bespin, Han solo and 3PO. There is still dengar, 4lom, leia, vader (bent card) No sign of at at commander or Boba fett.

Reaction score

Thanks, Todd. Sadly my toy hunting went unfulfilled last night. There's always the weekend, though.

Reaction score

OMG Walmart and Target ,in Bloomington are still bare. Its been like 3 months since something new was seen.

Reaction score

Pretty sure Target will see nothing until the aisle resets are done. Pretty much everything at mine has been on clearance for the past three weeks.

Reaction score

bonoferox said:
Pretty sure Target will see nothing until the aisle resets are done. Pretty much everything at mine has been on clearance for the past three weeks.
Speaking of Target clearance sales, I'm looking for some $12 Wedge X-Wings. If anyone happens across any please pick them up or shoot me a PM. I'll compensate you for the effort if you're able to pick up any extras for me.

Also,
Big thanks to Aaron (AP Collectibles) for hooking me up with the Gentle Giant Stormtrooper statue.

Thanks,
Todd

Reaction score

Just picked up the CW Anakin/Naboo Star Skiff, Cad Bane/Pirate Speeder Bike, and Plo Koon/Speeder Bike deluxe packs at the Beech Grove Kmart. They were $16.99 each. They had 1 Anakin left.

Reaction score

I still have the following extras if anyone wants them otherwise I will be returning them. Just PM me if you want them.
Todd

C3P0--Pending
4-Lom
Vader
Fett

Reaction score

Well, no AT-AT today but I did find out the TRU distribution center has 641 of them on order. The distribution center services about 40 stores. I was also told they will be running a star wars feature in two weeks that will replace the current Toy Story feature at the front of the store.

Reaction score

The_Collector said:
Well, no AT-AT today but I did find out the TRU distribution center has 641 of them on order. The distribution center services about 40 stores. I was also told they will be running a star wars feature in two weeks that will replace the current Toy Story feature at the front of the store.
Kewl, cuz I tired of lookin at the creepy Woody dude....

Reaction score
Re: New GI Joe

Castleton TRU restocked today with vintage ands clone wars. My guess is there were 3 or 4 cases originally. There was at least a case left, but some of the figs had bad cards. This was around 5:00

Thanks
Todd

Reaction score

Been awhile since I've been out, but east side Target has figures on clearance for 3.02. I picked up the clone wars obiwan that comes with a helmet, mainly just for POP. I'm sure I will want at least 2 rocket firing bobas. But they didn't have too many, mainly just super battle droids and bespin guards.

Reaction score

Huge morning.

Picked up 2 x Jodo Kast at the Beech Grove Kmart. A nice employee pulled a case from the back room for me. They come 6 per case. $8.99 each.

Thanks to my buddy Mike, I picked up the BAT-AT at the Greenwood TRU. I also snagged the exclusive CW Kul Teska figure. They had tons of everything else. I grabbed the only AT-AT. Also, for you GH collectors they had a complete set of the new figs as well as 2 of the new GH AT-AT's.

I also picked up the new Joe exclusive Quick Kick and Spirit Figures.

Reaction score

Area Targets are starting their resets. I picked up some TVC wave 1 extras at the Glendale Target this morning. They also had a couple cases of Saga Legends wave 2. I picked up a couple of Snowtroopers, the SA battle droid 2-pack, and the Hoth Han.

I also picked up the new Anti-Hailfire Droid Squad, and Hoth Assault Battle Packs at the E Washington Target. Left the Droids and Clones pack.

I also spotted and picked up the new Wave 1 Joes at the E wash TRU. Both the E washington and castleton Targets had them as well.

Also for you MU collectors, the variant Archangel and Havok case assortment is hitting area Targets as well.

Hope to find the Jabba set at a local Wally in the next few days.

Ohh, and big thanks to Aaron for hooking me up with the very awesome Darth Talon mini-bust earlier this week.

Reaction score

Greenwood TRU also had the new legends figures, as well as the wave 1 joes and vehicles. They also had the Kul Teska and R/C hailfire droid.