Indianapolis V 6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
E. Washington TRU put out more FU packs and 2 sets of the EU wave plus some of the newer CW figures as well.

Reaction score
The_Collector said:
Hey Naptown,
Do you know if the Star Tours Boarding set will be out when you're there?

Anyway,
upon request, here is a picture of the Borders Star Wars Logo Bookends:

The risers in the pic are courtesy of Naptownsithlord.
Not sure what the boarding set is exactly. Send me some info on what they are exactly and i will check. If it's a SW Weekends exclusive they will have it.Cool bookends by the way!

Let me know!

Reaction score
Hey guys, the Brownsburg wal-mart had figures priced at 4.50 a pop when I went in yesterday. The comic packs and vehicle packs were still regular 14$ price, but the figs were down to 4.50, and it looks like they just threw some new stock on the pegs, because I came across quite a few new faces that weren't there last time. Definitely worth a look!

Reaction score
I think all the price drops are good, it should start clearing pegs for the new lines of figures. I saw a alien wing guard today at Castleton TRU, nothing else though.
Also I have some older POTF/POTJ/EP1/ATOC ships and 12 incxh that I need to move out. Almost all are MIB or loose with there box. If you want something let me know, Prices are not set in stone
Thanks
Todd

POTF FAlcon PC game with Han Pilot no box. $10
POTF Skiff $40
POTF Power FX X-wing $50
POTF Y-wing $40
POTF B-Wing Sealed $40
POTF B-wing Loose with box $35
POTJ TIE Bomber $40
POTJ Snowspeeder $40
EP1 Naboo Fighter Loose with Box- $15
EP1 Anakins Pod Racer- Loose with box $15
AOTC Obi Wan Starfighter $20
AOTC Gunship $70
Legacy Eopie $7

12 Inch
Leia on Speederbike $25
Luke on Speederbike $30
Luke with Wampa $25
Han with Taun Taun $50
Biggs and Wedge $25
Jedi Luke and Bib $25
Tarkin and Gunnner $25
Slave Leia and R2 $25
Luke Tatooine 100th version $40
Leia Organa $15
Leia Hoth $15
Ig-88 $15
4-Lom $15
Bossk $15

Thanks
Todd

Reaction score
bonoferox said:
Nice bookends

I'll be in Florida / Orlando the first weekend in June and am debating going to Disney Studios for the boarding crew.
If you have the chance you should go. It's a good time.

Reaction score
stopped at Meijer on E. Washington, lots of stuff marked down or clearanced.

picker up 2 comic packs at 11.16 each
Kyle Katarn & Yuuzhan Vong
Blackhole & Blackhole Stormtrooper

battlepacks- 12.49
Tatooine Desert Ambush

Arc-170 is 50% off as well.

Reaction score
Re: Indianapolis V 6.0- Celebration V

Is anyone heading to C5 in Orlando. I am planning on it along with another forum member. Just wanted to check in and see if anyone else was planning on going?

ToddG

Reaction score

I was originally planning on going but had to back out due to going to Florida in two weeks.
Anyone able to help me get the exclusive (yet to be named) figure?

Reaction score

ToddG said:
Is anyone heading to C5 in Orlando. I am planning on it along with another forum member. Just wanted to check in and see if anyone else was planning on going?

ToddG
Not I. Too close to Dragon Con and the return to school for me to even think about it.

Reaction score

ToddG said:

ToddG
I might go, but if I do it will be a last minute decision. I'm thinking about driving, I know people who have driven to FL from IN. So I know it's not out of the realm of possibilities, but 17+ hours one way doesn't sound like fun.

Reaction score

HobNoblet said:
ToddG said:

ToddG
I might go, but if I do it will be a last minute decision. I'm thinking about driving, I know people who have driven to FL from IN. So I know it's not out of the realm of possibilities, but 17+ hours one way doesn't sound like fun.
You should be able to do Orlando in about 14 hours.

Come on........all the suspense will get you thru the night....

Reaction score
Monthly Gathering

I just posted some info on the " Monthly Gatherings " section about having a local pitch-in get together at my house towards the end of June if anyone is interested.

If there's an interest, we can start putting a list together of who will be attending and bringng what there.

Reaction score
Re: Monthly Gathering

I wish I would have known this thread was here last week. We had a Star Wars garage sale at my friends house here in Bloomington , Had well over 200 figures we sold for $4.00 each. We might do another sale before CV ,Ill let you guys know if we do.

Reaction score

Echo 3,
Welcome to the Indy Section, Not much activity right now since things are slow at retail, but normally there is good activity on this thread. What were you guys selling, modern vintage etc? Are you planning on attending CV

ToddG

Reaction score

just got back from greenwood,i'm happy and sad at the same time,went all the way their to try and get the Toysrus stuff like the EU wave and the TFU packs and they had nothing worth getting
but i did get some older figures from a flea market and some of the newer clone wars stuff

oh and if anyone sees some of the EU wave somewhere please tell me

Reaction score

We have no room in our house!
Help
We are getting rid of a ton of baby stuff at our Neighbor hood garage sale Sat June 5 From 8am to 4pm.
Brookstone Subdivision just west of 62nd and Georgetown rd.
Our stuff will be at 6233 Twin Creeks Dr. Indianapolis IN

My Wife and her sister and one of our nieghbors are puttling all of thier baby stuff to gether in our driveway. We are talking baby swings, play pens, bouncy seats baby toys and a *&%$ load of baby clothes from newborn thru 3 years old Mostly Girls but some boy stuff also.

If you just had a baby are having one soon or know someone else let them know
Jason

Reaction score

Wow, I haven't been on here in ages! Hope everyone is well. Sounds like many of you are having some good luck in the stores! Sounds like we've got a few new members posting on here too. Welcome to all those new to this thread! They're all a great bunch, willing to help anyone and everyone!

Todd, the garage sale was all modern. It was actually at my g/f's in Bloomington! (Hey Echo, aka Eric). I'd say we did pretty well that Sat.

I haven't had too much time to check stores, but haven't seen too many new figs. These low prices are great, if you can find something worth buying! Happy hunting everyone! Happy Memorial Day!

Reaction score

LOL!! Sorry, that was a bit creepy, I'm sure. I forgot it was still logged in under my g/f. Oops! Sorry about that ToddG, Echo. Now, welcome newcomers, happy hunting everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.