Indianapolis V 6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Picked up CW Wave 1 at the Southport and Greenwood Targets this morning. The Greenwood Target also stocked a case of the ESB Wave. First time I've seen that wave at Target. I picked up another helmet on AT-AT Driver.

Reaction score
Thanks to a call this morning from The Collector, I was able to swing by the Fishers Target and pick up Clone Wars wv1. Thanks again Collector! You are an unbelievable help!

-TS

Reaction score
I'm gonna be in Greenwood over the weekend (from Cincy), anybody happen to know if the TRU in Greenwood or on E Washington happens to have any AT-TE's left. I think I remember seeing several around Christmas time. If so are they still $49? Thanks!

Reaction score
pada1_schlicher said:
I'm gonna be in Greenwood over the weekend (from Cincy), anybody happen to know if the TRU in Greenwood or on E Washington happens to have any AT-TE's left. I think I remember seeing several around Christmas time. If so are they still $49? Thanks!
I didn't see any at Greenwood this morning and I forgot to look when I was at E Washington.

Picked up all the CW Wave 2 extras I needed this morning at the Franklin Walmart. They put out 3 cases. I also picked up a Corran Horn/Whistler DF set for $4.25 at the BG Wally. It was the only one they had.

Reaction score
Didn't make it up there this past weekend due to the weather, probably friday or saturday. Thanks for the info and if you do happen to see one somewhere, let me know!

Reaction score
Not a new find but I am looking for a couple of things in case anyone can help me out.

MOC General McQuarrie x2 looking to spend about $8 ea or less
MIB General Greivous Build a Droid 2 pack looking for one in the $12 range

Thanks
Todd

Reaction score
Need help finding Galactic Heroes Darth Tie
Some of you may remember that before Christmas I was looking for a GH Falcon for my 4 yearold. Well, Star Wars toys are a success and today he informed me that he wants the "Darth Vader ship"
I know one of the stores were selling the GH Darth Tie in December. Has anybody seen it still around?
Does anybody have a gently used one available?
Any help would be appreciated. Thank you, Joel

Reaction score
Slightly off topic

After navigating the wintery Indianapolis streets searching for the latest waves of figures I discovered a previously unknown member of the Hutt clan...in my front yard!

He calls himself Frosty the Hutt. Enjoy!

Reaction score
Re: Slightly off topic

Nice job on Frosty!
AND, once he starts to melt a little you are set up for a nice King of the Hill course

Reaction score

Found the new GH sets at Castleton TRU today, Y-Wing and Ryloth for $24.99 each. No sign of the new 2 packs, however.

Alex

Reaction score

Gentle Giant is going to raffle off a box set of their Republic Commando mini-busts; Fixer, Sev, Boss, and Scorch. The busts will all have the same edition number and also come with a LE Acme print. The set is $300 plus shipping and you have to be a PG member to enter the raffle. Anyway I'm in the PG but already have all 4 busts. However, I would be happy to enter the raffle on behalf of a fellow Scummer. If anyone is interested shoot me a PM. There is a pic of the busts on the previous page. The deadline to enter the raffle is today at midnight.

Thanks

Reaction score
Store Reports

Picked up the Speeder Bike w/Scout Trooper and the STAP w/Battle Droid at the Castleton TRU. They had a couple of STAPs left about an hour ago.

Reaction score
Re: Store Reports

Picked up the Speeder Bike w/Scout Trooper and another AT-AT driver at the E. Washington TRU today at lunch.

Reaction score

anderson walmart had about 15 or 20 dewbacks in a clearance section next to toys. They are still 30 bucks if they ever drop the price really low it would be a find. I did pick up the ice cream maker guy willrow hood finally. Also saw some newer clone wars figs at the childrens museun this morning. Sidious and some driod comander guy and snow monster looking alien sorry don't remember the names. These figs did have the new mail away offer for nadar? Figure but they are 10.95 a piece with out member discount

Reaction score

The Castleton TRU had three Scout Trooper/Speeder Bike deluxe packs at noon.

They also put out the new Iron Man 2 figs if anyone is interested.

Reaction score

Spotted the CW Bly Wave at the BG Wally this morning. First time I've seen that wave anywhere but Target. They also had a GH cinema scene set I don't think I've seen before; Kamino Conflict with Jangos Slave 1.

They also had the IM2 merchandise out in full force.

Also for those DCUC fans, I've sppotted the second case assortment of the new wave at local Wallys (Desaad, Copperhead, both versions of Mary Baston).

I also spotted both of the TRU Exclusive DCUC/MOTU 2-packs at the E. Washington location yesterday. $29.99 each.

Reaction score

Picked up my Biggest Acquisition in about 2 and a half years. I proposed on Friday, and Melissa said yes! I am now the proud recipient of a fiancee.

...and no, she was not on clearance

Reaction score

Congratulations

And many thanks again to Todd for hooking me up with a very desired Superman figure yesterday.

Reaction score

Congrats Ben!!! Must be something in the air, i popped the question in Dec. and Debra said yes!

Reaction score

Thanks for the support everyone! I will keep you updated and let you know when I have a wife

Andy - Congrats to you as well!

Reaction score

Congrats Ben!

Late post but did find the latest GH packs, Jango w/ Slave 1 and the Jedi Starfighter at Wal-Mart, Target and Meijer this past weekend.

Can't wait for the AT-AT!

Alex

Reaction score

Late post, but spotted several Dewback sets on clearance for $15 each yesterday at 96th street Wal-Mart in Fishers. There was also an AT-ST for $20, but the cabin looked like it might be broken.

Reaction score

Hey Gang,
This break in stuff has been kind of nice but I am starting to get and itch to have to hunt for something. Also I have 2 extra Eopies in hand, I know they are mailing out cards saying they are delayed so if anyone wants to get one now let me know. $10 each is what I am after. They are sealed in their boxes, but the boxes are a little rough.
Thanks
Todd

Reaction score
I saw a bunch of the new exclusive comic 2-packs this afternoon at Camby Walmart (the packs with IG-97/Rom Mohc and Storm Commando/General Weir).

Reaction score
Kitik said:
I saw a bunch of the new exclusive comic 2-packs this afternoon at Camby Walmart (the packs with IG-97/Rom Mohc and Storm Commando/General Weir).
Thanks for the tip! I haven't seen these at any local Wally yet. I managed to score both of them from the Walmart in Sidney, Ohio today while on a business trip.

Reaction score
sorry

I think you would have been better off just setting up your loose figs you already have Collector. Unless you are keeping it boxed. Good find though!

Reaction score
Ha! I hear ya. All 4 of the BP's in this wave are pretty unfortunate. However I needed the Chopper droid and operating table as I had missed them during their previous releases. Love the club hand on that Vader though????

Reaction score
picked up the IG-97/Rom Mohc and Storm Commando/General Weir Comic Packs today at the E. Wash. Wally today at lunch.

Reaction score
Saw Chilly Obi-Wan, Firefighter Droid, and Magnaguard w/ Cape at Plainfield Walmart. No sign of Chilly Rex, but that wave obviously is showing up at local Walmarts too.

Reaction score
Got Wave 3 of Clone Wars at the Nobelsville (37) Walmart. They put out at least five cases because I saw 7 Snow Obi-Wan, 4 Firefighter Battle Droid, 4 Magna Guard, 2 Snow Rex.

I picked up a set for myself and an Extra Snow Rex for Collector. These seem to be starting to hit the area hard now.

Reaction score
I heard through the grapevine that congratulations are in order for ToddG. Just want to wish you the best!

Reaction score
Thanks guys,
For those that are wondering my wife and I just added our 2nd child Annabelle Marie to the world on sunday.
Todd G

Status
Not open for further replies.