Indianapolis V 6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Found the Scramble on Yavin Battlepack, and Jabba the Hutt Batlepack at the Target on 116th St. and I69. They still have a AT-TE Squad, and a Jabba Battlepack.

It looks like the Battlepack ratio is 2x Jabba, 1x Scramble, 1x AT-TE.

Reaction score
Nice score Ben!

I picked up Luke, Leia, Captain Needa, and the Emperor at the Southport Target after work today. The Ugnaught and Hoth Rebel Trooper were already taken.

G

Picked up the Jabba Palace battle pack at Target on S. Meridian in Greenwood. No Yavin batttle packs there. Only six Jabba's and two AT-TE battle packs.

Reaction score
Picked up the Jabba and Yavin Battlepacks at the Castleton Target. I also picked up the Ugnaught at the Plainfield Target. It was the only ESB figure left on the pegs.

Reaction score
Count me in for Jabba and the Yavin pack at Target in Lafayette. I also snagged the CW Jar Jar and the green clone. No battle droid or Kit Fisto, and I haven't sniffed TLC wave 6 yet.

Reaction score
I picked up the Jabba Battle Pack at the Target in Muncie. No wave 5 of the clone wars yet.

Reaction score
If anyoe find a NERF rebel blaster, could you please shot me a PM. I'm working on a new costume and find that I have need of one.
I also have a few friends in need of them as well so the more the merrier.

Reaction score
Darth_Domer said:
Picked up a Scramble on Yavin BP @ the Glenview Mall Target.
Case fresh I might add.

Finally picked up the Hoth Rebel Trooper at the Avon Target this morning. It was the bearded "skirtless" variation.

Also wanted to say thanks to Aaron over at AP Collectibles for hooking me up with the GG Jabba and Jabba's Band pieces last week.

Reaction score
The_Collector said:
Darth_Domer said:
Picked up a Scramble on Yavin BP @ the Glenview Mall Target.
Case fresh I might add.

Finally picked up the Hoth Rebel Trooper at the Avon Target this morning. It was the bearded "skirtless" variation.

Also wanted to say thanks to Aaron over at AP Collectibles for hooking me up with the GG Jabba and Jabba's Band pieces last week.
Yeppers, and forgot to thank you for the heads up on that one. I should've bought your breakfast.

Reaction score
Picked up the full wave at 38th st Target. Are the variant ugnaught and Hoth Rebel shipping yet?
Todd G

Reaction score
ToddG said:
Picked up the full wave at 38th st Target. Are the variant ugnaught and Hoth Rebel shipping yet?
Todd G
Nice score! No, I don't believe the two variants are shipping yet. The Hoth Trooper you picked up is probably a variant of a variant so to speak. The Troopers showing up at Targets now do not have the soft goods "skirt" around the waist. I just received a case from Razors Edge ($98 shipped) that I am splitting with a buddy and both Troopers included in the case did have the soft goods "skirt".

G

DarthAcroyear said:
If anyoe find a NERF rebel blaster, could you please shot me a PM. I'm working on a new costume and find that I have need of one.
I also have a few friends in need of them as well so the more the merrier.
Do you know David S / Boba Binks? I was over at his house lastnight and he just picked up four of these blasters you are talking about. He said they were for a group of people who are working on rebel costumes.

Reaction score
TieFi said:
Do you know David S / Boba Binks? I was over at his house lastnight and he just picked up four of these blasters you are talking about. He said they were for a group of people who are working on rebel costumes.
Thanks but it's been taken care of.

Reaction score
If anyone happens to see a yavin battle pack and would be gracious enough to pick it up for me i would gladly meet up with you. I have looked at five or six targets and have yet to see one. Thanks Jason TK5175

Reaction score
tk5175 said:
If anyone happens to see a yavin battle pack and would be gracious enough to pick it up for me i would gladly meet up with you. I have looked at five or six targets and have yet to see one. Thanks Jason TK5175
PM sent!

Reaction score
Saw another Yavin pack at the east wash Walmart,

Also I have a lot of Vintage toys for sale. All original parts and pieces

80 carded Star Wars Figures
300 Loose SW Figures
40 GI Joes figures
20 Gi Joe Vechicles
25 Transformers

If any of you guys need anything please PM me and I will se if I have it.

Thanks
Todd

Reaction score
Picked up another 41st Clone Trooper from the Castleton TRU this morning. It looked like they only put out 1 case.

Also for those interested Walmart has finally started restocking with new stuff.

Reaction score
The Wal*mart on US 31 South is loaded with Wave 6 Legacy figs. They must have put out 6 or 7 cases. I picked up a couple more skirted Hoth Rebel Troopers.

Edit:
Same goes for the Beech Grove Wal*mart.

Reaction score
Avon Wal*Mart had Blue Jumpsuit Ugnaught, Bearded Hoth Trooper, Leia, Luke, Emperor Palpatine and Captain Needa.

Reaction score
Don't waste your time at the Brownsburg Walmart! They managed to restock finally, with a bunch of crappy cases of some Clone Wars refresh from the first 2-3 waves. And for a little variety, they sprinkled in some Saga Legends. Wow. The pegs are bursting with this stuff. I did see one lone Ugnaught, so I'm guessing they stocked maybe one case of wave 6, as there's not room for any more than that on the pegs.

Reaction score
Hi Guys. Fellow Scummer from Louisville and will be spending the weekend in Indy to visit the wifes family. Any good local comic/sci fi shops that I can frequent for SW related stuff?

Thanks!

Reaction score
joaeva said:
Hi Guys. Fellow Scummer from Louisville and will be spending the weekend in Indy to visit the wifes family. Any good local comic/sci fi shops that I can frequent for SW related stuff?

Thanks!
There are two comic shops around Indy. They are the Comic Carnival and Downtown Comics. Both have more than one location around the City. Other than comics and a few mini-busts/statues they don't usually have much in terms of Star Wars. AP Collectibles is located in Indy as well and has a huge selection of SW related merchandise. However the AP store front is no longer open and unless I am mistaken, they sell on-line and by appointment only. If there is something you are looking for you might contact Aaron at APcollectibles.com.

If you are looking for new stuff there's 10+ Targets, 10+ Wal*marts, and 3 TRU's within the City. Additionally, since you mentioned you are visiting the in-laws, there are literally hundreds of liquor stores throughout the City as well.

Hope this helps and enjoy your time in Naptown!

Edit:

Forgot to mention I spotted CW wave 5 at a couple of different Meijers today if anyone is still looking for those.

Also, The Magnaguard and Super Vulture Droid fighters were spotted at both Target and Wal*mart out west yesterday.

Reaction score
Pendleton Wal-Mart had 4 cases of Wave 6 today. I picked up a few more Hoth troopers to complete my squad.

Reaction score
The_Collector said:
joaeva said:

Thanks!
There are two comic shops around Indy. They are the Comic Carnival and Downtown Comics. Both have more than one location around the City. Other than comics and a few mini-busts/statues they don't usually have much in terms of Star Wars. AP Collectibles is located in Indy as well and has a huge selection of SW related merchandise. However the AP store front is no longer open and unless I am mistaken, they sell on-line and by appointment only. If there is something you are looking for you might contact Aaron at APcollectibles.com.

If you are looking for new stuff there's 10+ Targets, 10+ Wal*marts, and 3 TRU's within the City. Additionally, since you mentioned you are visiting the in-laws, there are literally hundreds of liquor stores throughout the City as well.

Hope this helps and enjoy your time in Naptown!

Edit:

Forgot to mention I spotted CW wave 5 at a couple of different Meijers today if anyone is still looking for those.

Also, The Magnaguard and Super Vulture Droid fighters were spotted at both Target and Wal*mart out west yesterday.
Thanks! Sounds like I may try and hit those shops. I always prefer to visit the local stores. I can hit Target and WM here. I appreciate the information!

Reaction score
Well, it looks like the Rancor is finally going to show up at local Targets. The Glendale Target reset this morning, cleared shelf space, and put up the price sticker for the
Rancor. According to the stock person, they should have them out by Sunday. I ran the dpci and they did not have any in the backroom.

G

Rancors and the remote R2-droids will be out on the 24th. The West Washington Target has them in the back according to the dpci. I tried to get the remote R2 but the stocker said it had a release date on the 24th.

I did pick up the Vulture Droid. Did not see the Magna fighter. Also picked up finally the green Clone Trooper with the big gun. Now if I can find the red rocket battle droid from Clone Wars.

Reaction score
If anyone can fine a DCUC Blue Beetle figure, I'd appreciate the tip. I'm trying to find one for my son before his birthday June 1st.

Reaction score
Anyone local have an extra U-3PO silver (not champagne) right arm? It's the piece that comes with the Hoth trooper (which I have yet to lay hands on). I'd be happy to buy it off you, or we can work out some sort of trade if that's what you'd prefer.

Status
Not open for further replies.