Indianapolis v.5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Store Reports

bonoferox said:
Just picked up the Flash figure I was looking for at the GW TRU
I was just there an hour or so ago and they didn't have a single DCUC figure. They did have some of the wave 5 Clone Wars figures.

Reaction score
Re: Target Clearances

Plotizzle said:
I am looking for a TF Universe Hound, since Target has begun clearancing the carded ones (found cyclonus and starscream for 6.44 each). Let me know if anyone sees one at a Target.
No need to keep an eye out any longer. Found one the next day after the post.

Reaction score

Anybody ever find any of the following comic packs: Luke/Deena Rebellion, Ki Adi/Hett, Wedge/Bothan?

I still have not seen any of those. My brother got a Luke/Deena at Walmart hidden in a rack of exclusive comic packs when they were first put on the shelves. That was the only one though.

I also want the Rancor and have not seen it either. Not even my brother has seen one of those and he's usually pretty good at finding stuff.

G

The Ki Adi/Hett and Wedge/Bothan are at Target on Meridian S. in Greenwood area or they were there yesterday.

I just started seeing these pop up at various Wal-Marts as well.

The Rancor did make it to a very select few Target stores and if you had the DPCI# you could have gotten it from the backroom if they had it. From what I was told by an employee the Rancors were sent back to Target distribution and for the time being only being sold on the Target website. They will be at the stores later when the two Holiday Battle Packs (Clone Wars and Sarlac Pit) are removed from the shelves.

I went ahead and got mine from the website.

I have not seen any sign of the Clone Wars wave 5 yet. Even went to all three Toys-R-Us stores and nothing.

Reaction score

If anyone is interested the Castleton TRU has the Force Unleashed 3 packs (last years Walmart exclusive)for $19.99 each. They also had the two new Clone Wars 2-packs: Cody / Battle Droid & Obi-Wan / Battle Droid. I passed on everything.

Reaction score

Is anyone attending SDCC this year? There are a few exclusives I'm really wanting.

Reaction score

Anyone looking for the final wave TF Universe Hot Shot or Ratchet should go check Meijer. I scored both yesterday at Meijer on SR 135 in Greenwood.

Meijer is also running some pretty good sales that started yesterday. They have SW battle packs, evolutions, vehicles, GH cinema scenes and lightsabers all on sale for $14.99 each. All other toys are 10% off. It looked like they had received some fresh stock for this SW sale as they had a pretty good selection.

Reaction score

Not sure if this is really news or not, but TRU in Greenwood had new Clone Wars figs as of around an hour ago. There was a Kit Fisto, Red Battle Droid, Green Clone and Jar Jar. There was at least one full set when I was there. They are also on sale for 2/$10.99.

Reaction score

Meijer now has their SW figs on sale for $5.99. Not much of a selection though.

Also spotted the TRU ex CW vehicle/figure sets at Greenwood TRU yesterday. They had both the Hailfire droid and the V-Wing. At $39.99, these seem like they were made more for the OCD completeist than the casual collector. Don't everyone rush there at once to get them

Reaction score
Re: Store finds

WOW, Hasbro must really be wanting to shoot themsselves in the foot with their new prices. I just got back from Wal-Mart on County Line where they put out a aisle display of Wolverive movie figs. On the display they have a Wal-Mart ex movie Wolverine figure that is basically just a repack with a new jacket. The price on this "special" figure- $10.46!!!!! I spoke to the Hasbro rep about this (she just happened to be there and she knows me) and she though it was crazy too, but she defended the crazy price by saying "but it comes with a new jacket". I just had to laugh at that.

They also put out the Playmates Star Trek movie figs, which by the way carry a much more reasonable price. The 6" figs are @$9 and the 3 3/4" figs are @$6.50. The 3 3/4" figs come with a ton of accessories plus a build-a-playset piece for the Enterprise Bridge.

Reaction score

Thanks for teh heads up, just picked up Kirk and Spock at the Keystone WM.

Reaction score

I spotted those Playmates 3-3/4 Star Trek figs at the Avon Target today for $6.99 each as well. They also had the Playmate 3-3/4 Terminator Salvation figs at $6.99 each.

Reaction score

How come you guys in Indy get all the good stuff and we get all the crap here in Clarksville? I think I just answered my own question after actually writing the name of my town.lol

Reaction score

Udokar said:
And has anyone seen the Hunter Killer vehicle yet?
I picked one up yesterday at the Avon Target. The Southport Target had four of them this morning. I'm not going to collect the single figs but I thought the ship looked pretty cool.

I also spotted the Star Trek bridge and trasnport room playsets. They each come with a pack-in figure and are "expandable" using the build-a-part pieces from the single carded figs. Pretty cool idea in my opinion.

Big thanks to Aaron over at AP Collectibles for hooking me up with the Gentle Giant Han on Tauntaun statue yesterday.

Just an fyi, Legacy Wave 6 is starting to show up at Targets out west. Hopefully we will see these by next weekend.

G

Just picked up the new set of figures at Target on 38th St on the west side. Lots of the last wave are in this new wave with the new droid parts.

I also hit Avon and Plainfield Target stores on the way back to work. They did not stock anything new yet. The Avon store said they are doing inventory and to check back early next week. The Plainfield store had lots of Clone Wars figures but not the new set and said they have a truck on Friday and to check back.

Reaction score

Does anyone know if Aaron still has any Indiana Jones figures left? I was going to check on Saturday, but wasnt aware the store had moved until I called thecollector.

Reaction score

Yes, I still have quite a few Indiana Jones figures left. The store number has not changed so feel free to call me at your convenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.