Indianapolis v.4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Local finds...

Nora Target has the action figure aisle revamped for the release with a pretty big space set aside for them.

Where's Pike Plaza?

Reaction score

the pike plaza meijer is west sid of indy just north os 38th and moller rd. pretty close to the new walmart on laffayette rd. and i 65 .

Reaction score

Huh...I didn't know they built a wal-mart over in that area. Last time I was in that neck of the woods my car was broken into, though so I try to avoid it...

Reaction score

toyman said:
bonoferox said:
Last time I was in that neck of the woods my car was broken into, though so I try to avoid it...
Too true man, too true
ditto...
that goes 4 the eastside as well...
[i was out at wash square awhile back,,
had the kids in the car with me,,
and a car load of,{shall we say, non-americans}{??PC??}
threw their drinks at our car..not going back anytime soon ]

mtfbwy

Reaction score

I've never had any problems at the washington square mall, but the wal-mart near there scares the heck out of me.
Lafayette Square Mall I never had the guts to go into.
It'll be a matter of days before the new Wal-Mart there goes the way of the Michagin Road / 86th street WM....sad. Also an area I avoid like the plague.

Anyone seeing the CW figures show up on the southside?

G

I hit the Meijers this morning around 5am on S. Meridian St in Greenwood area. They have the Clone Wars Ships and repacks and two sets of the Galactic Heroes. Nothing else on the pegs.

I also hit the Wal-Mart on US31 S. The aisles are getting revamped for this weekend.

I also hit the West Side on the way to work. Nothing.

Reaction score

Last year, I was at the E. Washington St. Wal*Mart and they had the police out there because someone pulled a purse out of a woman's shopping cart in the parking lot from a moving vehicle as they drove by. Freaky.

I haven't tried the one on Lafayette Rd. Like everything else in the Laf. Sq. area, I expect it will crumble and leave a vacant hole soon.

The Avon Target had a big section for the Clone Wars stuff with a sign that mentioned the 7/26 date.

Reaction score

The last time I was at Lafayette Square, right before the Suncoast closed, there was a gunfight in the parking lot as I was leaving......Haven't been back since.

The first and only time I went to the new Wally on Lafayette Road, a gang fight broke out inside the store as I was leaving......Haven't been back since.

What a wonderful world.

Anyway,
I was in Kokomo for a meeting today and picked up the CW Clone Trooper and R2D2 at their Meijer. They were the only two CW figs. left.

Reaction score
Local finds...new figs

no sign of anything new at wally in m-ville

area devoted to star wars just keeps getting smaller..
p.s. plenty of driod fac. figs, though
peace out

Reaction score
Re: Local finds...new figs

I wouldnt worry. WalMart will probably have a massive re-shift of their action figures come Saturday morning

I havent seen any getting new stock infor quite a while now and Targets are completely wiped out of Star Wars aside from a few keychains.

Reaction score

Target in Center Grove had a few new items this morning. I snagged the two new GI Joe DVD packs (still one set left). I also spotted the Indiana Jones Titanium vehicles, the CW roleplay blasters, and the new SW Galactic Heroes.

One quick note on the GH packs for the variation hunters: there is a packaging variation where the top of the card is cut out around the Star Wars name. The othere are squared off on the top.

Reaction score

I need some one local to buy my detolf cabinets. I will sell them for 50 each. They have lights already installed and are the black ash version. Those new clone wars figures would sure look good in them

G

Can you post a pict of the cabinets?
Also how many are you selling?

Reaction score

Here they are. Im selling 2 of them. You can hid the wires better than what i did.

Status
Not open for further replies.