Indianapolis v.4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Local finds...

Just picked up the BMF from the Customer Service counter at the Greenwood Target. I called ahead using DPCI 087 06 0877. They had 1 left. Nice to have the big ticket items out of the way prior to the 26th.

G

How much is the Millennium Falcon at Target?
Thanks for the DPCI

I fought with Wal-Mart and got an AT-TE. Passed on the blasters.

Reaction score

TieFi said:
How much is the Millennium Falcon at Target?
$149.99.......$160 after tax. I used a coupon for $20 off $100 purchase to ease the pain a little. Good luck.

Oh and for those interested, the E. Washington Meijer had the new Galatic Heroes in the Clone Wars packaging earlier today.

G

I went out to that Target and gave them the DPCI#. They brought it up to the service desk still in its shipping box. It clearly said July 26, 2008 on it and they would not sell it to me. A manager came and took it and said it will be in lockup so nobody can purchase it. I asked and asked about getting it and I was told to come 8am on the 26th and it will be on the shelf.

So I then had the service desk do a location scan for other stores, no other Targets have this in stock right now.

You got lucky.

Reaction score

found the TLC/TCW waves and the rebel pilots evolution sets today at E. Washington Wal-Mart. I asked the lady to scan one of the figs to make sure it rang up, and it did. then proceeded to head to pay and nothing rang up. Can't be sold. There was a whole end cap. ToddG tried a bit after I did and got the same results. looks like the end cap will be taken down.....oh well, thought I'd get a head start

Reaction score

Slight correction means, I had my cart loaded up and was getting ready to head up to check out and they Lady came back with means cart and gave me the news. She was nice about at least. Oh well they will be plentyfull here in a couple of weeks anyways.
Todd

G

On my way home today (got off early) stopped in that the Target on I65 & Southport Road. I saw a guy coming out of the store with a Millennium Falcon. I asked him if he had any trouble and he said he used the DPCI# 087-06-0877 and he said they had two in stock. I went to toys and gave the young girl the number and she came out with it. When I went up to the register it rang up without any problems for $149.99 plus tax.

Looks like Target is not having any problems with release dates. Well I am going to go open up this Falcon.

Reaction score

shot down at michigan rd target. they looked up the bmf but when the kid came back from the stock room he was told they could not sell it till the 26 th

Reaction score

Todd/Means,
Did you guys see Legacy Wave 2 as well? I know this stuff will be all over the place in less than two weeks so it's nothing to get to upset over however it is comical that almost every Wal*mart has had these on the pegs the last few days at one time or another and had to take them down. I have not been back to the W. Washington Wally but I would almost guess they have pulled the AT-TE display. I have to imagine we are seeing Wally trying to create a "buzz" to steal some of the thunder away from TRU's MM or the true results of an inadequate health care plan. Anyway, it's a little frustrating to see something on the pegs with a listed price and not be able to buy it.

I am not going to "actively pursue" any more of this product until 12:01 AM on 7/26 however if I happen to see any of it at a Wally that has self scan registers, I am going to stock up and take a TAC figure to the register and just ring it up as many times as I need....right or wrong!

Nice score Tiefi! I think it is just a matter of luck whether or not the store employees read/recognize the "do not sell before" stamp on the cases. The one I got from Target was brought to the front after being removed from the shipping box.

Hopefully, I am going to have the time to open both the AT-TE & BMF this weekend....They are both gigantic but the BMF is the largest SW toy I have ever seen. A comparrison pic!

Reaction score

The_Collector said:
Todd/Means,
Did you guys see Legacy Wave 2 as well?
Yes, They had all of wave 2 except Padme. They had multiples of most of the other figures.

Reaction score

The Wal-Mart on North Keystone had all of their Clone Wars baxed in the middle of the aisle. Didn't bother asking anyone to open them, but it looks like they're going to have to do a massive figure shift to get them out.

By the way, if anyone happens to see a Batman Movie Masters Scarecrow anywhere, would you mind helping me out?

Reaction score

bonoferox said:
By the way, if anyone happens to see a Batman Movie Masters Scarecrow anywhere, would you mind helping me out?
Those were all over the southside Wal-Marts last week but have now disappeared along with the others from that wave. That has got to be the strangest/most HTF movie line I have ever seen. It seems like WM is the only ones getting any right now and they are selling out almost instantly. Never mind actually finding a chase figure!

I also spotted the CW Galactic Heroes and the TF Universe/Classic Deluxes at Meijer on SR 135 yesterday.

Reaction score

Yreah I was lucky to find the Joker and Batman back when they came out. Saw plenty of the Batman Begins suit batmans in Wal-Marts last night, but that was it...

Again, who here is going to the Greenwood TRU for midnight madness (if anyone)?

Reaction score

bonoferox said:
Just picked one up for you from the Shelbyville Walmart

Shoot me a PM and we can make arrangements to get this to you.

Reaction score

just picked up the Torrent & Spider Droid from the Greensburg Wally. I grabbed a TAC ship and scanned it 3 times at the self checkout station. I wil return the TAC ship later.

Reaction score

Yeah, N. Keystone put out lightsabers, GH, and titaniums last night. I tried to get a couple GHs but got shot down.

Anyone seeing the second series of Halo 3 figures around town? So far, I've only seen a couple at Gamestop, but trying to find them (walmart carried series 1, but no indication they'll carry the second).

Reaction score

The_Collector said:
bonoferox said:
Just picked one up for you from the Shelbyville Walmart

Shoot me a PM and we can make arrangements to get this to you.
PM Replied to. Thanks!

Reaction score

Plotizzle said:
Anyone seeing the second series of Halo 3 figures around town? So far, I've only seen a couple at Gamestop, but trying to find them (walmart carried series 1, but no indication they'll carry the second).
Just spotted the Halo 3 figures at the Lawrenceburg Wally so it looks like Wal*mart will be carrying this line.

Reaction score

I just received a notice that my two cases of wave (2) Halo figs have shipped. I expect they will be in later this week or the first of next.

Reaction score

Has anyone seen the Indiana Jones "Last Crusade" figures around Indy at all? I have been searching for a couple weeks now, and haven't even seen the slightest sign of them...Any help would be greatly appreciated

BBTS has shipped my Halo 3 Series 2 figures, but haven't seen any out in the wild yet...

no signs of Legacy or CW figures in the Fishers/Nobelsville area...good luck to those that are looking to get this stuff early

Reaction score

TatooineSandworm said:
Has anyone seen the Indiana Jones "Last Crusade" figures around Indy at all? I have been searching for a couple weeks now, and haven't even seen the slightest sign of them...Any help would be greatly appreciated
Aaron had some at his shop a couple of weeks ago.

Reaction score

sorry, new to this section of the boards, and haven't really ventured too far comic shops wise...

if you wouldn't mind PMing me the info on "Arron's Shop", I would appreciate it...

Reaction score

TatooineSandworm said:
If Aaron is out of them, you might want to keep checking Wal-Marts. I spotted a few of them at the Wal-Mart on South US 31 near Greenwood about a week ago. I did not see all of them, but I didn't spend alot of time sifting through the endcap they had them on either. They were kind of just mixed in with the other IJ figs.

I remember seeing the Indy, Grail Knight, and a couple of others.

Reaction score

TatooineSandworm,
I also live in the fishers area so stay away from my toys
Welcome to the board!
ToddG

Reaction score

Aaron does still have a couple of the "Indy" figures from Last Crusade but he's out of the rest.

The Target in Plainfield has some of the Clone Wars figures on the pegs. They have Obi-Wan, Anakin, Clone Trooper and R2-D2. A couple of each and some have 1st day stickers on them and others do not.

Reaction score

Thanks again to the Collector for the Scarecrow Hookup

Dark Knight was one amazing movie, by the way

Reaction score

Don't worry, I don't think that I will be taking many toys from you...I am limiting my collecting and only looking for OT...and then only a couple at that...so maybe we can look out for each other....

I will post when I find things, but right now...everything in this area is pretty dry...the Fishers Target does have a bunch of white Pauldron Sandtroopers and Biker Scouts for 5 bucks each on clearance...

Reaction score

No Clone Wars sightings on the Southside today, but I did see some cool new stuff at Target in Center Grove. They were restting their action figure aisle and I was able to score the TF Universe Blaster and Heavy Load. They also just put out a case of the Indiana Jones Mighty Muggs (Indy and Mola Ram). They were right in the middle of stocking the aisle so they may put out alot more.

Reaction score

TatooineSandworm said:
I was just at the Brownsburg Wally, they had plenty of Last Crusade figures. On the shelf above the figures I saw a bunch of "hidden" Clone Wars stuff, didn't try to buy any. If you go, take 74 in & back, every other way in is under construction and is a major pain.

Reaction score

Found 3 of the new galactic hero figs at Frys Electronics in Fishers. They had Plo Koon/Captain Jag, Destroyer Droid/Jar Jar Binks, Magnaguard/Shaak Ti. The only one missing was Slave Leia/R2-D2. Kind of a strange place to find newer star wars stuff.

Reaction score

If your looking for the V-19 Torrent or the Spider Droid you might check at Meijer. They are showing up there now for $21.99 each.

Also, Someone should start thinking about starting a new thread.....V5.0.

Reaction score

Does Meijer have the no sale allowed function going?

Also, Frye's has toys????????

Reaction score

bonoferox said:
Does Meijer have the no sale allowed function going?
Nope. I purchased both the new ships for a buddy yesterday at the Kokomo Meijer with no problems. They rang up at $21.99 each.

Also for those interested Starwarsshop.com has the Exclusive Artfx Koto Senate Guard as well as the RAH Ep II Clone Commander up for pre-order today.....No sign of the Gentle Giant Airborne Trooper minibust yet.

Reaction score

Was walking around east washington st. target and they had lego mtt for 50% off it was about $50 roughly but they only had 1 left.they also hade imperial landing shuttle 50% off.

Reaction score

pike plaza meijer had new figs out at 9pm tonight. i picked up he new clonewars r2 number 8 bd no 1 han solo bd no2 luke bd no 3 chewie bd no 4 ewoks bd no6 yarna bd no 7 bane malar . and they rang up no problem. some of them had the 1st day stickers on them

Status
Not open for further replies.