Indianapolis v.4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Local finds...

Avon and 38th street Targets have the Battle Rancors and the Order 66 two packs on Clearance around 50% Off.

Reaction score

You guys have got to be kidding me! Really? Anybody willing to go out and get me a Rancor and the Order 66 Anakin and Obi Wan sets if they're on clearance? Only if you have the time

Reaction score

That's a really good price on the rancor! Too bad I don't have any room for him.

Reaction score

bigbadbantha asked me to post that he found the WM ex comic packs and the droid factory 2 packs at Wal-Mart in Avon. He said they had a bunch out on the floor and they were working on setting the display when he was there a little bit ago.

Reaction score

The BG Wally is loaded with the DF & EU 2-packs as well. They also stocked a couple cases of the FU wave as well as the Fans choice final five if anyone still needs those.

Reaction score

I also found the New Droid factory sets and the new comic packs up in westfield they had lots of all of them. around 2pm this afternoon.

Reaction score

Todd G and I found the Droid sets and the comic packs at Fishers wal-mart as well.

Reaction score

The_Collector said:
MEANS said:
E. Wash Target has plenty of Order 66 on clearance.
Add Southport Target to that as well.
Just got a call from a friend who found several complete sets at the Target in Plainfield. I'll see whats left after work.

I also saw tons of the Droid builder sets up at Wizard World but there was no way I was going to pay con prices for something that is just now hitting Walmarts.

Reaction score

anyone know if any of the local ToysRus's will participate in the clone wars midnight madness? I'm guessing if any did, it'd be the Castleton location. And it's going to be friday night at midnight? Seems like they were in the middle of week in the past for the movie toy releases.

G

The Castleton and US31 (Greenwood) store is having the Midnight Opening.

Here are all the Indiana stores participating:
-FT. WAYNE 4122 Lima Road , Fort Wayne, IN 46805 IN
-CASTLETON 8250 Castleton Corner, Indianapolis, IN 46250 IN
-GREENWOOD 1650 E. County Line Rd., Indianapolis, IN 46227 IN
-TERRE HAUTE 50 W. Honeycreek Pkwy., Terre Haute, IN 47802 IN
-SOUTH BEND 6011 N. Grape St., Mishawaka, IN 46545 IN
-HOBART 2020 E. Lincoln Highway, Merrillville, IN 46410 IN
-EVANSVILLE 318 N.Green River Rd.,Evansville, IN 47715 IN

Reaction score

Had some GREAT acquisitions today!!

Received in the mail- my Boba Fett French Medallion from the raffle that was held by mintinbox.net

DT comics in Greenwood- Koto IG-88 and Koto 4-LOM

TRU Greenwood- TF Universe (Classics 2.0) wave 1 deluxe figs Sunstreaker, Prowl, and Octane/Tankor. Also picked up TF Universe Legends class Starscream, Red Alert, and Onslaught.

They also had wave 1 of the Marvel Transformers (they were actually pretty nice looking) and the new set of TF Robot Heroes.

Needless to say, it was a pretty expensive day!
!

Reaction score

toyman said:
Had some GREAT acquisitions today!!

Received in the mail- my Boba Fett French Medallion from the raffle that was held by mintinbox.net

DT comics in Greenwood- Koto IG-88 and Koto 4-LOM

TRU Greenwood- TF Universe (Classics 2.0) wave 1 deluxe figs Sunstreaker, Prowl, and Octane/Tankor. Also picked up TF Universe Legends class Starscream, Red Alert, and Onslaught.

They also had wave 1 of the Marvel Transformers (they were actually pretty nice looking) and the new set of TF Robot Heroes.

Needless to say, it was a pretty expensive day!
!
Awesome acquisitions Toyman!

Those Koto's will be mine

Speaking of expenses, I figured with my recent addiction to Gentle Giant, The remaining TAC stuff, and the upcoming midnight madness , I will equal my 2007 toy expenditures....With 5 months of the year left. Oh and 2007 wasn't a light year either.

Reaction score

So is everyone going to be going to the midnight TRU opening? Are you going to Greenwood or Castleton? I personally will be going to Greenwood and am going to try and drag BigBadBantha down there too. I still have alot of "friends" in that store which was very helpful during the ROTS event
. I had no problem whatsoever getting everything on my list that night.

I figured maybe we can meet up at Hooters before heading over to TRU and then all head to Wal-Mart right down the street after TRU if everyone is not broke by then.

Reaction score

toyman said:
So is everyone going to be going to the midnight TRU opening? Are you going to Greenwood or Castleton? I personally will be going to Greenwood and am going to try and drag BigBadBantha down there too. I still have alot of "friends" in that store which was very helpful during the ROTS event
. I had no problem whatsoever getting everything on my list that night.

I figured maybe we can meet up at Hooters before heading over to TRU and then all head to Wal-Mart right down the street after TRU if everyone is not broke by then.
Count me in for Castleton! I was considering Lafayette, as I figured there'd be very few people there, but it turns out there's so little traffic at that store that they're not doing midnight madness at all. I'm just looking to get one of all the new figures, so I'll be happy to leave the vehicles to the rest of you.

Off the topic, at what store(s) are you all finding the Mygeeto BP? I'd like to snag one before everything resets in a few weeks.

Reaction score

I had originally though I wouldn't be attending Midnight Madness this year, but with TRU's holo grievous (one of my lines of my collection are holo/spirits), I kinda have to go. But I think I'll be heading to the Terre Haute one instead. We'll see how busy they'll be!

Reaction score

I'll head to the Midnight Madness in Greenwood. Didnt plan on collecting the line, but it seems like a fun time to be had.

Reaction score

I'll probably head to midnight madness with my nephew. It'll be his first one. Hopefully some 501st will be there since that's probably what he'd be most impressed by.
Either Greenwood or Castelton, maybe castleton since I am more familiar with that side of town.

Reaction score

HobNoblet said:
I'll probably head to midnight madness with my nephew. It'll be his first one. Hopefully some 501st will be there since that's probably what he'd be most impressed by.
Either Greenwood or Castelton, maybe castleton since I am more familiar with that side of town.
Bloodfin Garrison of the 501st has been ask to "Troop" at the Castleton TRU. More stores may be added later but this is the only one that I have any sort of conformation on at this time.

Reaction score

The Hobart/Merrillville Wal-Mart now has the Droid Factory 2-Packs & The new Comic 2-Packs in stock as well.

Reaction score

Made a run through Avon this morning. And I owe a big thanks to Olee for hooking me up with multiple figures I hadn't been able to track down.

The Avon Walmart still has full sets of the Droid Factory figures, and the exclusive comic packs. Target has Order 66 on Clearance for a little less than $5 each. Tons of those. The Lego Y-Wing is also on clearance there for $27+. Meijer had several AT-APs, but not much else worth mentioning. No Mygeeto BP either (thanks Collector for the advice - I'll keep checking these).

Reaction score

Thanks for the tip. I picked up a set of the Droid Factory figures in Avon but I passed on the comic packs. I kind of like the Neyo repaint but $10.88 for one figure is kind of silly right now with gas costing what it does.

Reaction score

I had that same thought. I've been selective about my figures this year (of course, it helps that releases are few and far between).

Who will be coming to Midnight Madness? My husband and I are giving it serious consideration.

Reaction score

Noticed this morning the Beech Grove Wally raised their figure prices to $6.97 and the new comic packs to $11.88.

The DF sets were still $9.96.

I would imagine that Target and TRU will\already have increased as well.

Reaction score

BigBadBantha just found CW Clone Trooper voice changer helmets at the Wal-Mart on Lafayette Road. He said they were still in the case but the lady stocking was getting ready to put them out.

G

Wal-Mart on West Washington Street way out in Plainfield has three of the Clone Wars Clone Trooper helmet/voice changer. They only had the plain white version. The tag on the shelf is $29.98.

Target has the generic Clone Wars lightsabers.

No figures or exclusive figures found.

Reaction score

Greenwood TRU received fresh stock of some of the earlier Mighty Muggs (Boba, Stormtrooper, etc) today if anyone is still looking for some of the earlier ones.

They also received the new GI Joe vehicle assortment and the newest wave of Joe figs as well as the TF animated Leader class Megatron and Bulkhead.

Reaction score

Spotted a case of the new Clone Wars vehicles (Torent, Homing Spider Droid) at the Beech Grove Wally this morning however they would not sell me them because the case was marked with the "do not sell until 7/26" stamp......At least they weren't on the shelf so I could get shot down at the register.

Also spotted the 4' x 4' Clone Wars aisle display being rolled into the back room at the Greenwood Wally this morning. It was also marked with the do not sell before date stamp.

Reaction score

Got the HUGE sideshow premium format Biker Scout and speederbike today thanks to AP collectibles. Now I just a place to put it.
Thanks
Todd

Reaction score

ToddG said:
Got the HUGE sideshow premium format Biker Scout and speederbike today thanks to AP collectibles. Now I just a place to put it.
Thanks
Todd
That thing is massive, i didn't realize Aaron had any of those for sale.Congratulations, you must of sold off alot of vintage to get that badboy.

Reaction score

ToddG said:
Thanks
Todd
Hey Todd, I have a place to put it at my house if you can't find one at yours.

BTW....Awesome pick up!

Reaction score

Went to Michigan Rd. Wally and found all the new Clone Wars figs as well as Wave 2. Of all the figures I saw, I thought the black IG Droids looked the coolest. He had a blaster in each hand as well as a long rifle. The heavy gunner trooper looked cool, too.

G

I got shot down at the West Wahington St. Wal-Mart. On a pallet they had the new Clone Wars Vehicles, Galactic Heroes, Clonetrooper Voice Helmet, Clone Wars Animated Figures, and Legacy Figures. I asked a stocker to open them up and he did, he told me to help myself. So I picked up One of each of the Spider Droid, V-19 Starfighter, and one of each of the action figures. When I got to the register they rang up NOT FOR SALE!!! The CSM came over and we had some words and she took everything away from me. I left unhappy. I stopped by there again today on my way home from the job site and the ships and helmets were on the shelf. I tried to pick up the Spider Droind and again the register said not for sale. So it looks like Wal-Mart has their computers set for not for sale.

The Target on West Washington St is pretty bare for Star Wars toys. Lots of items marked for clearance.

G

Stopped in again at the Wal-Mart on West Washington St. There was a big pallet box, one of those things they put in the middle of an aisle. It said CW Blasters Asst and AT-TE
In big black letters it has printed on it PUT OUT IMMEDIATELY. IT did NOT have the red text that says July 26, 2008 on it. So maybe the blasters and AT-TE will ring up.

I asked a stocker if they would open it up and she said since it is an aisle display they will wait until the rest of the stock is put out first. So tonight on my way home I will stop by to see if they put it out or not.

Reaction score

Thanks to Tiefi's tip I am now the proud owner of an AT-TE! They had set the modular display with the CW blasters and the AT-TE however the AT-TE did not ring up at the register. Once 2 managers got involved and after they checked the recall list, they sold it to me using a toy department price override. Mark 1 item off my list.

Reaction score

For those Hallmark Collectors out there.
The New Star Wars Ornaments are out today!
Imperial Shuttle, Emp Palp. Final Confrontation vader/Luke
and Limited edition Royal Guard. The Mini versions of the Death star and Star Destroyer won't be out till October 11th.

Status
Not open for further replies.