Indianapolis v.4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
the other thread just reached the post limit, so here's the the latest version of our glorious Naptown finds

Reaction score
Avon Target late this evening had the entire new wave of comic packs, plus I found the Tarkin/Stormtrooper and Luke/R2-D2 comic packs without the blue shading on the stormtrooper armor. First time I'd seen these; I didn't know they were out yet. I didn't see the Han/Chewy pack there. They also had three ARC-170 battlepacks, 2 HFG and 1 CAOC. No other exclusives. No new figures. Avon Walmart had the new comics #11-13 as well, but nothing else worth mentioning.

Reaction score
Picked up a McQuarrie Solo at Noblesville Wal-Mart today. They had one McSolo left, a McVader, Tycho, 2 of the ewok sets left and a bunch of pegwarming legends. They had the new AT-AT & the Turbo Tank Transformers if anyone is interested. Also ran into Jedi_Jake1 while I was there.

Westfield Wal-Mart had nothing exciting.

Reaction score
I had a good run last night, mostly thanks to the Beechgrove walmart. They had tons of boxes next to the figs all though I am not sure where they were going to put them all. They had a bunch of wave 7.5 (5+ boxes), some wave 4 with UGh (McStormie,Biggs, Mace, R2, Airborne,and probably more, and 4 boxes of Wave 7 . I took a lot of the wave 7 figures for my self and some others. Means and Collector you have PM's.
Thanks
Todd

Reaction score
picked up the only two wave seven figures at the Martinsville Wal*Mart. Several UGHs there plus two concept Vaders.

Reaction score
Avon Wal*Mart didn't stock any new figures as far as I could tell, but they did have the new Marvel Legends Brood Queen figures, for those of you who collect those.

Avon Target had nothing new.

Reaction score
BG Walmart must have put all the Wave 7 & 7.5 cases that ToddG spotted in overstock. Since they removed the large endcap, their space for figs is pretty small. They did put out a case of Wave 4 with the UGH Han, Luke. Everything else is pretty much peg warmers which I hope the Xmas shoppers clean out soon. They did have the comic pack variants with the white stormtrooper uniforms without the blue shading.

Greenwood Walmart had nothing new.

Greenwood TRU had nothing new, tons of Wave 6 though. And apparently plenty of disappointed Wii shoppers.

Walmart on 31S had nothing new.

Southport Target had put out a few of each UBP and also a few AT-RT BP's. No other exclusives seen. They also put out a case of wave 7.5 and a case of SL with the heavy blaster Sandtrooper. I grabbed an R2-B1 and another Hawkbat. Everything else was still there when I left.

G

I picked up the Red Naboo Trooper, R2-B1, Rebel Vanguard, and Pax B at Wal-Mart in Plainfield this morning. They were scattered on the shelf.

One guy said that the Holo Vader and the Clone Hawkbat Trooper figures are one to a case and it is either one or the other in the case. So those two sound like they will be hard to find.

I need eleven more figures and I will have all the 30th figs.

Reaction score
Picked up the Tie Bomber at Fishers Target using the DPCI code. They initially brought out the ARC-170 by accident. Tempted to get it but decided to pass. Nothing else on the shelves. My Tie collection is now complete (unless they come out with a Tie Defender which is never going to happen). Also, got a good deal on a Barbie Island Princess laptop computer for my daughter!

Reaction score
-picked up the ARC-170 fighter, the AT-RT Assault Squad at E. Wash. Target, they did not have any TIE-Bombers though.

-Also picked up a some of wave 7/8 and some remaining UGH's for the loose collection from Todd G. today as well

Reaction score
Avon Walmart has currently got 42 pegs of Star Wars figures, all Legends (with a few TSC stragglers of course). They did have the newest wave of titaniums. I picked up the Shadow AT-AT, Hoth AT-ST, Hoth Speeder Bike, Imperial V-Wing, and Trade Federation AAT.

Avon Target had nothing worth mentioning, and no exclusives.

Brownsburg Walmart last night had quite a bit of all wave 7, but no McSolo. They also had just a few remnants of wave 7.5. I was able to score the naboo guard, pax bonkik, R2-B1 and the Rebel Vanguard.

Reaction score
thanks for the tip on wallmart in brownsburg.
picked up a pax and naboo soldier.
also picked up a mcvader and animated fett since i lost the sensor scope to the one i opened.

there were still two paxes left along with some r2s with net an ewok pack spirit anakins and the drummer from jabbas palace.
kohls dd not have much but they do have a tc14 and the gold droid from the jawa sandcrawler leg figs.

kmart had a hermi

Reaction score
Castleton Target had 3 ARC-170 fighters, 2 Tie bombers, and several ARC BP's on an endcap as of 5 minutes ago. No new figs.

Castleton TRU put out several cases of wave 6 and 1 case of wave 7.5. They still had a few from 7.5 there at 10:00 AM.

Reaction score
Forgot to mention that the MCVader I picked up a couple nights ago is available for trade if someone still needs one. I would like a Mc Solo or Mc rebel trooper. I also have an extra Mc Luke from CIV if someone missed out on that one too.
Also if anyone happens upon some extras from 7.5 I still need the R2B1 , holo vader any of the clones from that wave and the Rebel trooper
Thanks
Jason

G

No luck finding anything new now. It seems that all the stores are putting out Saga Legends. Only eleven more figures that I need to find.

Reaction score
found two 7th legion troopers at castleton tru . no other 7.5 figs left they did have 6 or 7 mc snowies

Reaction score
Fishers Target had 3 or 4 Tie Bombers, 4 ARCs, 4 or 5 AT-RT Battle Packs, and several of the ARC Clone BPs on the back endcap. Picked up my Tie the other day and passed on the other items. Not a fan of the Brightly colored camo on the AT-RTs or the Super Hero looking paint job on the clones in the ARC BP.

Only figs on pegs were Legends.

Reaction score
If anyone still needs a Tie Bomber, Target on SR 135 in Greenwood had about 30 of those today. They were on an endcap, in the aisle, and on the overstock. They also had a few of the ARC-170 and the ARC battlepack left.

Reaction score
And then there were five.
I am now only missing five of the 60 TAC collection.
A buddy found me MChan today! I think he said it was county line Walmart.

Reaction score
Avon Walmart put out one case of wave 7 last night/today. I got myself a McSolo, and left the rest of the case. The rest of their pegs are literally overflowing with Legends. Nothing new at the Avon Target, though they had plent ARC-170s, ARC-170 bps and AT-RT bps.

Reaction score
BG Walmart had a few McHan's and McVaders on the shelf just a few minutes ago. They are all on opener cards however as someone was nice enough to crease all 6 cards in the exact same location. They also had a ton of legends.

G

BG is that Beachgrove Wal-Mart?
I am going there later tonight then to pick up a Ralph McQuarrie Han Solo then. I need that one.

Has anyone found the Leia Starkiller from this line? I need that one, Han Solo, and Rebel Fleet Trooper yet from the Ralph McQuarrie figures.

Reaction score
A little off topic: Although I realize this is an Indianapolis thread (more or less), I was wondering if anyone here (or that reads this thread) is in the Terre Haute area? I live right across the border from there in Illinois so I was wondering who else shops around there.

Reaction score
I drove through Terre Haute today and checked out the TRU & both Walmarts however they did not have anything new. I have a project in Terre Haute so I make it that direction once in a while. In my experience, TH seems to lag a few weeks behind new finds in Indy. Other than on a rare ocassion, we do not get much Terre Haute traffic through here.

BG Walmart (Beechgrove) had the 24 figure case packs out today. The cases contain 24 assorted figures from what appeared to be waves 1-5. No Concept figs. were in the cases.

I noticed Target was running a sale on Star Wars. I saw the AT-RT bp advertised in yesterday's paper for $24.99. I need to dig out my receipt to see if I can get the $5 back. Hopefully, the rest of the exclusives are on sale and I can recoup a little of the wallet drain Target has caused over the last couple of weeks.

Reaction score
Thanks Collector! It really bites when Terre Haute is the closest "large city" nearest here. I've had some luck there. I've seen remnants of wave 8 a couple of times. But nothing more usually. They haven't been great with the UGH's either. Still need 6, and I'm probably gonna have to turn to eBay and such soon. That's gonna suck! Thanks for the update though!

Reaction score
Re: fyi

kmart east washington has a bunch of figs. i put a darth raven and darth malak up top above the figs. they also have 3po and salasious hermi yoda kybuck mc starkiller mc fett hammerhead jedi price is 849 with 10 perc off wich bites

Reaction score
Store reports

Keystone Wally today had:

Bespin Betrayal x2
Clone Attack on Coruscant x2
Hunt for Greivous x1
R2 w/net x2

Nothing else interesting. I hope everyone is having as much fun with the holiday shopping crowds as I am!

Reaction score
Re: Store reports

Castleton TRU has the exclusive obi-wan fighter with Hyperspace ring in stock this morning. They are $34.99 a pop so I decided to pass. They had about 10 of them. No new figures.

Reaction score

Avon Target put out a case of wave 8 this AM. I got myself a Jango, Clone, Padme, Destroyer Droid and Voolvif, as well as an extra Padme and Voolvif for Olee. Someone beat me to the rest, including whatever McTroopers were there. I hope they went to a collector, and not one of those damn Hot Wheels people. Target also had plenty of all exclusives except the UBPs. Avon Walmart had jacksquat.

G

The Toys-R-Us in Greenwood stocked lots of figures today.

I picked up the Exclusive Obi-Wan Fighter, Hawkbat Clone Trooper, Holo Darth Vader, Ralph McQuarrie Starkiller Hero, Ralph McQuarrie Han Solo, Clone with red Spots, and Red Naboo Trooper. They had about 4 or 5 of each. I only bought one of each. They also had lots of the Saga Legend stuff.

Now I only need a few more figures. My main want is the Ralph McQuarrie Rebel Trooper and the rest of that wave.

Reaction score

Just left BG Walmart. They put out about 5 cases each of wave 7 & 7.5. I picked up a couple of Hawkbats for a buddy and left everything else. I counted at least 6 McSolos and several Holo Vaders.

Reaction score

found a couple wave 8 figures for the first time tonight, got the clone trooper in training and fireside padme at the michigan road target, only new ones they had
guess that's what i should expect having not looked for a whole week

Reaction score

E Washington TRU had the Obiwan with Hyeperspace Ring Today. I think I am officially done with 2007. Also Does anyone have any Vintage Cardbacks around that they are looking to move.

Thanks
ToddG

Reaction score

TRU in Greenwood put out a ton of wave 8 today. Unfortunately by the time I got there all of the McRebels were gone

I also finally picked up a WM ex Masterpiece Starscream today. I snoozed a little too long on that one and thought they had sold out everywhere. Fortunately, BG Wal-Mart put out a fresh case today. There were 2 left after I purchased mine.

Reaction score

Castleton TRU got a ton of UGH's in this morning. Bought 3 UGH McFetts, left the rest.

Reaction score
Store Finds

Wally in M-ville.
pegs are full..
nothing exciting

1 McVader,couple of holiday fetts,
mostly R2-D2 with net.

Did find 2 McSolos
got 1,left 1.
also picked up a couple of Ewoks

for my girl.
peace out