"Indiana Jones: Date with Destiny" - ALL NEW PHOTONOVEL INSIDE! Click here!

Reaction score
Man, that was great! Wasnt expecting the "find" or the end. Kinda takes me back to when i was a kid and made up my own adventures w/ my Kenner SW figs. Didnt have a VCR or any form of home edition where i could watch the OT whenever I wanted too. I remember one time around the time first ESB figs were released, my cousin and I made up our own story where Luke and Leia learned they were long lost separated siblings after Han and Leia had a kid

Reaction score
Man, that was great! Wasnt expecting the "find" or the end. Kinda takes me back to when i was a kid and made up my own adventures w/ my Kenner SW figs. Didnt have a VCR or any form of home edition where i could watch the OT whenever I wanted too. I remember one time around the time first ESB figs were released, my cousin and I made up our own story where Luke and Leia learned they were long lost separated siblings after Han and Leia had a kid
You were clearly way ahead of the curve on that one!

Thanks for commenting! Posting photonovels these days is kind of like shouting into the wind. You hardly ever hear anything back, so I certainly appreciate it!

We have three comments now. Once we reach ten, everyone will be entered into a drawing for a free prize! (really!)

So keep those comments coming, folks!

Reaction score
I really like the attention to detail! As a a graphic designer I have an appreciation for the fonts, the placements of the bubbles and the general layout of everything!

Reaction score
I'm just here for the prize.

(Just kidding...also want to say that the story was great! I thought the DeLorean twist was fun enough...then you had the last few panels. Great stuff!)

Reaction score
I really like the attention to detail! As a a graphic designer I have an appreciation for the fonts, the placements of the bubbles and the general layout of everything!
Wow, thanks, that means a lot! I fantasize about an alternative life where I'm a graphic designer. I love playing around in photoshop, making mock posters or custom action figure cardbacks, greeting cards, etc.

I'm pretty bad at it, but I love doing it. Thanks again very much!

(Unfortunately, I realized too late that my previous Indy photonovel -- http://photonovelalliance.com/pn/Indiana_Jones_and_the_Mayan_Secret.html -- had a much cooler "dialogue" font that is no longer on my computer.)

Reaction score
I'm just here for the prize.

(Just kidding...also want to say that the story was great! I thought the DeLorean twist was fun enough...then you had the last few panels. Great stuff!)
Thank you very much! Really appreciate the comment! And you're entered into the raffle!

We're halfway there, we need five more unique commenters for the raffle!

Let's do this, people!

Reaction score
Ever consider a stop motion? That would take it to the next level! Very enjoyable.😊

Reaction score
Ever consider a stop motion? That would take it to the next level! Very enjoyable.😊
Actually! The way the first few images start out, with 'A Lance Quazar Production' slowly fading out and the Paramount mountain transition, I thought it was going to be a motion type post where you had to scroll to see movement.

Reaction score
Actually! The way the first few images start out, with 'A Lance Quazar Production' slowly fading out and the Paramount mountain transition, I thought it was going to be a motion type post where you had to scroll to see movement.
Scroll through VERY fast and maybe it'll look like motion! ;)