Indiana Jones convention scene?

Reaction score
I'm getting an Indiana Jones multi poster done from the Original films and was wondering if there are any actors that do cons or are doing cons this year that aren't on my list below? Trying to figure out who to get to sign this so any help would be appreciated.

likely signers
John Rhys-Davies - Salt Lake comic con fanx
Paul Freeman - via nycxblitz at the Great Philadelphia comic con
Raj Singh - Via nycxblitz at the Chiller Theatre Con
Julian Glover
Karen Allen
Ke Huy Quan
Richard Young
Fred Sorenson
Katie Leigh
Vic Armstrong
Wendy Leech
Deborah Landis
Isla Blair

somewhat likely
George Lucas
Steven Spielberg

probably not likely at all
Harrison Ford

Reaction score
As a husband and wife Julian Glover and Isla Blair usually appear together, but don't venture outside of London much (they're at this event together http://www.tenthplanetevents.co.uk/odp-autograph-show-2---20th-may-2017-994-c.asp).

Likewise, with Vic and Wendy but I've only ever seen them at the MCM Birmingham event in the UK.

Deborah Nadoolman-Landis is very rarely announced at an event but will usually be wherever John is (I've met John 3 times and every time shes been somewhere in the background).

I'm after Karen Allen myself, she's usually a convention regular but directed a film of her own last year which seemed to take her off of the circuit.

Fred Sorensen is a retired airline pilot who lives in Hawaii (I believe), he's attainable through the mail but I've only ever seen him appear at one convention.

Reaction score
As a husband and wife Julian Glover and Isla Blair usually appear together, but don't venture outside of London much (they're at this event together http://www.tenthplanetevents.co.uk/odp-autograph-show-2---20th-may-2017-994-c.asp).

Likewise, with Vic and Wendy but I've only ever seen them at the MCM Birmingham event in the UK.

Deborah Nadoolman-Landis is very rarely announced at an event but will usually be wherever John is (I've met John 3 times and every time shes been somewhere in the background).

I'm after Karen Allen myself, she's usually a convention regular but directed a film of her own last year which seemed to take her off of the circuit.

Fred Sorensen is a retired airline pilot who lives in Hawaii (I believe), he's attainable through the mail but I've only ever seen him appear at one convention.
Thank you Tolkienerd. Julian is doing a convention stateside in November. Do you think his wife will be there even though she isn't listed? As for the list of likely signers that i posted, i wasn't very clear. The likely signers i either have on my poster or Im getting on there some time this year because Ive been in contact with them. I'm hoping to get info on other actors such as Wolf Kahler to see if anyone knows if he does cons in the US or JJ Hardy as i can't find any info on him at all or even the captain of the ship in Raiders. Also any ILM guys that worked on the movies that go to cons. Basically anyone to work on the movies that i may not have posted about

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ford has been signing Indy posters for Cool Waters lately, although they are out of stock now. The last batch of 15 Raiders one-sheets sold out in 1/2 a day at $1,150 a piece, just to give you an idea of what they're going for and their demand. Whenever he does so again would be your best starting point. Any Indiana Jones poster without Ford is hopelessly incomplete, and you could easily only have just him on there and consider it finished.

I got my Ford signed Raiders one-sheet from CW in December and am adding Freeman this weekend at Philly. I'd really like to get at least Karen Allen on there then call it a day, so I am eagerly watching out for her next con appearance. Then I have the hero, villain, and babe of the greatest action adventure movie of all time. I'd also be open to John Rhys-Davies depending on where he is appearing and if someone I trust can get him for me. Lucas, Spielberg, and Williams would obviously be amazing but they're all varying degrees of improbable. Short of them doing a surprise signing for charity, I doubt they're going ever to happen for recent posters at this point.

With all those Ford signed Raiders one sheets recently released into the wild I'm sure there are plenty of people looking to work on an Indy cast poster, so it would be a great resource to have an active thread with up to date actor appearances.

Reaction score
Fred Sorenson lives in Vegas and has never done any event. I gave his contact info to a show promoter who booked him but Fred backed out.

JJ Hardy is very elusive but I was able to track him down. Shoot me a PM and I will help you.

I can also help you with Julian Glover who will be in my neighborhood for Cincinnati Comic Con.

Reaction score
Ford has been signing Indy posters for Cool Waters lately, although they are out of stock now. The last batch of 15 Raiders one-sheets sold out in 1/2 a day at $1,150 a piece, just to give you an idea of what they're going for and their demand. Whenever he does so again would be your best starting point. Any Indiana Jones poster without Ford is hopelessly incomplete, and you could easily only have just him on there and consider it finished.

I got my Ford signed Raiders one-sheet from CW in December and am adding Freeman this weekend at Philly. I'd really like to get at least Karen Allen on there then call it a day, so I am eagerly watching out for her next con appearance. Then I have the hero, villain, and babe of the greatest action adventure movie of all time. I'd also be open to John Rhys-Davies depending on where he is appearing and if someone I trust can get him for me. Lucas, Spielberg, and Williams would obviously be amazing but they're all varying degrees of improbable. Short of them doing a surprise signing for charity, I doubt they're going ever to happen for recent posters at this point.

With all those Ford signed Raiders one sheets recently released into the wild I'm sure there are plenty of people looking to work on an Indy cast poster, so it would be a great resource to have an active thread with up to date actor appearances.
Those coolwaters posters are great and if I could have I would have purchased one. I do think that the reason they sold out as fast as they did was do to it being tax season and everyone had extra money for the fun stuff. The last couple signings coolwaters did with Ford the posters sat for a long long time. I'm hoping to get someone to go after Ford in person so he can be on the poster I've already started but I know K9 isn't taking any new Ford requests so I might not get him on my poster. Im thinking I will get a coolwaters in the Future and call it done then finish my poster with all the other actors from the film's. We really do need a thread on Indy that can stay updated as theres a lot of love for those movie's.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Fred Sorenson lives in Vegas and has never done any event. I gave his contact info to a show promoter who booked him but Fred backed out.

JJ Hardy is very elusive but I was able to track him down. Shoot me a PM and I will help you.

I can also help you with Julian Glover who will be in my neighborhood for Cincinnati Comic Con.
Thank you Clinton. Ill take you up on your offer for Glover. Sending you a message now

Reaction score

The ironic thing about Vic and Wendy was that in 2012 I schlepped up all the way from Southend to Birmingham to have the great man sign my Fedora thinking I'd never get to meet them again and about three months later they were both at Milton Keynes for Collectormania - I know about a year or so back Vic was at LFCC or another SM con.

Reaction score
John Rhys Davies & the guy who played Short Round were on good d form at the Wales Comic Con yesterday. Told John that Raiders was one of my favourite films - he seemed hesitant to lavish praise on it! He just commented that 'it still works'. Heard that he was sore about only being offered a cameo in the Crystal Skull film. Actually, they did him a favour with that one ��

Reaction score
I meet Paul Freeman who played Renee in Raiders. Great guy who signed my poster Karen Allen already signed. Told me that Raiders was a fast shoot due to 1941 being bomb.

Reaction score
Just figured id dig up this thread and see how much anyone knows about whos making appearences, ill be trying to track some down for some posters soon