Indiana Jones and everything was just a dream/nightmare for Han Solo when in carbonite

Reaction score
Think about it.

the whole time with all the stuff that went on in the Indiana Jones movies,they were all just dreams/nightmares for Han Solo while being in carbonite.

Mola Ram was pretty much Emperor Palpatine or at least Darth Vader and the Thugee Cult the Dark Side of the Force.

Marian, Willie and Elsa were different interpetations of Leia

Salla, Marcus and Short Round basically Chewbacca, Lando and Luke. then the Nazis were pretty much the Imperials.

and the whole archeology and the artifacts were the light side of the Force telling Han its not real. Time to wake up. Youre in safe hands. THe Force is protecting him while he's in carbonite.

Reaction score
Or it's the other way around and the Star Wars-Stories were just his fever fantasies while experiencing the black sleep of Kali Ma ;)

Reaction score
Carbonite freezing causing you to have weird dreams about archeology and snakes etc makes you not to be a scoundrel being hunted by a wheezing cyborg and bounty hunters

Reaction score
I wanna say there was a funny story where the Falcon crash landed on Earth, Han died, and Chewie was just out living in the wilderness for like a decade...until Indiana Jones comes along to investigate Sasquatch reports only to realize Chewbacca is Sasquatch.

Reaction score
Man, I WISH my nightmares involved hooking up with early 1980's Karen Allen. That sounds pretty awesome.

Reaction score
I wanna say there was a funny story where the Falcon crash landed on Earth, Han died, and Chewie was just out living in the wilderness for like a decade...until Indiana Jones comes along to investigate Sasquatch reports only to realize Chewbacca is Sasquatch.