Incom's feedback

Reaction score
Re: Incom\'s feedback

Made a trade on some customizing parts and it went well. Fast shipping to the US.

Reaction score

Incom bought a set of the 06 VTSC figs and paid immediately and kept great communication throughout - yet another great Scummer to add to your list of good guys.
thanks!

Reaction score

Bought some TAC coins from Incom and they were sent fast with good packing and good comms. Woudl recommend to anybody.

Reaction score

Incom is a great guy, don't hesitate to buy, sell, or trade with him.

I sold him some artwork and was paid promptly.

Thanks again Remco!

Reaction score

Great guy to deal with. Shipped my stuff international fast.

Thank you!

Reaction score

Just finished a sale with Incom. Great to deal with!
Highly recommended!
Thanks!

Reaction score

Remco is excellent to deal with. Keeps in good communication throughout the process, and is very friendly.

Thanks for a great transaction! Top-notch Scummer!

Reaction score

just completed a fast and smooth transaction
great person to deal with

Thanks again!

MAF

Reaction score

Recently completed a transaction with IncomT65. He paid promptly and his communications were prompt and courteous. I certainly wouldn't hesitate to do business with him in the future, and neither should you. Thanks again, Remco!

Reaction score

Made a deal with IncomT65 on some figs and
it was such a pleasure to deal with him i hope to deal with for a long time to come.

UT

Reaction score

Had a great international transaction with Remco. Everything went very smooth/top communication. Highly recommended!

Thanks Man!

Reaction score

Had a smooth transaction with Incom. Great communication and paid real fast. A super nice guy too! Would definitely deal with again.
Thanks!

Reaction score

Great International Rebelscummer. Just successfully completed a deal. Definitely Recommend !

Reaction score

remco is a pleasure to deal with. he helped me out and sent me some droids pieces that i needed for no charge! he's a great guy. if there's anything you are looking for please don't hesitate to ask-i owe ya

Reaction score

I sold Remco a couple of figures and everything went smoothly. He paid fast and his communication was top notch.

A pleasure to deal with.

Reaction score

My sale with Incom couldn't have gone better. Fast payment. Great communication. Completely understanding. It's buyers like Incom that make selling figs here on the scum great.

Hope to see you again - take it easy!!

Reaction score

Remco is a great person to deal with. He is very friendly and got the figure that I purchased to me very quickly. Thanks!

Reaction score

I just completed a semi-large deal with Remco. He is a great guy, friendly, has good communication and sent fast. On top of that he packed the MOC figures I was getting very well. I would deal with him anytime.
-Sune

Reaction score

And I just finished a deal with him aswell. It went of great, quick to reply, quick to send it, the package was carefully packed.

All great.

Reaction score

Just completed my first Rebelscum transaction with Incom. He paid immediately and was easy to deal with throughout. Plus, he promptly left me my very first feedback, which was greatly appreciated in getting me started. So, thanks!

Reaction score

Completed a trade with Remco, all I can say is perfect. It's people like this that make the Rebelscum community a great place. Thank you!

-Alex

Reaction score

Just finished a sale with Incom and everything went great. Highly recommended as a Buyer.
Thanks!

Reaction score

Remco is a really great guy.

I did a deal with him and he forget to send a few guns. That can happen: nobody is perfect.

Remco immediately offered to fix his mistake by sending me replacement guns in a letter. It did not reach in 2 weeks...so he sent new ones.
Mysteriously I suddenly after 3 weeks got both letters on the same days, and a total of 14 guns instead of the 4 I was origianlly supposed to get. Now, Remco being the nice guy he is, said I could just keep them all

NOW, THAT IS ONE GREAT SCUMMER!! There is no such thing a people who don't make mistakes - so we should judge sellers from how they handle a mistake. And in this respect Remco is getting a 100% positive

I would he happy to deal with him again - In fact I probalby will soon.

Reaction score

I asked for a Vader Cape on a parts wanted thread, and he sent me one. For free. No questions asked, wouldnt even let me pay shipping! Great guy!

Reaction score

Just finished a transaction with Remco. I couldn't have asked for a smoother international deal!
Fast payment and great communication...PERFECT!

-Jeff

Reaction score

Just completed another deal with Remco - what can i say other than, what a great guy! Super easy to deal with, patient with international shipping and just all around a great guy!

MAF

Reaction score

Another flawless transaction with IncomT65. Regular and courteous communication and prompt payment. A pleasure to deal with again and again. Thanks, Remco!

Reaction score

Just sold 6 TFs to Remco. Great guy to deal with, paid quickly and would highly recommend.

Reaction score

What a great guy!

Remco bought two Ms. Marvel figures from me. Very fast to pay. Good guy to deal with all around.

Love the customs!

Reaction score

Remco you went above and beyond dude, I wanted a Tsui Choi, and he sent me two - and he only wanted the S&H for them, now this is a good guy who is willing to help people out.

Reaction score

Quick payment, very good communication, great buyer!

Reaction score

Recently, I had posted an ad looking to buy a LIN Droid(the one that came with the Jawa cpl yrs back). Remco PM'ed me to tell me that not only did he have the piece, but that he would give it to me gratis! At first, I had reservations....cause I mean, really, who gives anything away for free, right? And on top it all, he lives in the Netherlands and I live in Boston.

Well, long story short, not only was he true to his word and sent me the part free of any kind of charge, but he also made a point to included each & every tiny attachment that goes with it. On top of all this, HE COVERED THE ENTIRE COST FOR OVERSEAS SHIPPING OUT OF HIS OWN POCKET & NEVER ONCE MENTIONED ANYTHING OTHERWISE.

In short: AN ABSOLUTELY AMAZING PERSON.

An honest, generous man, and wonderful human being all around. Thank you so very much. You don't find people like Remco around anymore. Remco, you will ALWAYS have my everlasting respect. Thanks again for everything.

Reaction score

Another great trade with IncomT65. Great guy to deal with. Thanks again IncomT65 and until the next time.

roron corobb

Reaction score

Have executed several fantastic international transaction with IncomT65... ultra quick payment, great communication and look forward to doing additional business in the future as a seller and buyer!

Reaction score

Remco bought some action figures and a Scout Walker gun from me recently. Despite two foul-ups on my end that considerably delayed his order, Remco never fretted and he was INCREDIBLY patient the entire time.

Always understanding. Always a gentleman. I don't think you could do much better than to conduct business with IncomT65 !