Incinerator Trooper

GNT

Reaction score
Looks like we’ll be seeing the Incinerator Trooper in the Vintage Collection.
1601067810446.jpeg

Anyone going to pick this one up?

Reaction score
Maybe if it shows up somewhere for cheap. But the fact that the one "new" figure we got was a repaint...eh. Not gonna rush to get that one.

Reaction score
I hear you getting only repaints/repacks is super annoying, but this falls in the category of excellent re-paint. I would pre-order now or goodluck hunting for him at Walmart. I just ordered 8, kind of annoying it had to be in four separate orders but oh well

Reaction score
I ordered my 2 with an extra carbonized death trooper to get free shipping. Don't really need anything else, but figured that was the best one for having an extra of. I'll end up with a Rex when I order a case from DS or EE most likely. Thinking of making another order to hedge against Walmart shipping damage - should I go with carbonized Cara or Stormtrooper this time? Decisions, decisions.

Reaction score
I also ordered two. I never got either of the weird Legacy Commemorative Collection 3-packs, and always have sort of wanted to find them to fill that little gap. When I first saw the Incinerator Trooper in the Mando episode, I recognized it immediately, and gave big props to Favs and Dave for knowing something. It made me want one even more, but couldn’t quite justify the ensuing skyrocketing price. Now, the problem is solved. It was one of today’s best moments for sure!

Reaction score
I also recognized that trooper's deco when he stepped into frame in that episode. It's a very obscure reference that I wouldn't expect to see brought into canon (like the ITT in the same story).

I was hoping we'd get this as a figure (again), and that they'd use the new trooper body. Hasbro didn't disappoint! I preordered two, and may get more if I see them later.

Reaction score
Now to check overseas etailers and see where i can order one of those. I wish Dorkside could get their hands on those exclusives. Even if that means waiting a few month so Wal*mart have time to discount their stock, it would make it a lot easier to collect everything at one place for us overseas collectors.

bac

Reaction score
Not thrilled the TVC Incinerator Trooper has clean red paint while the TBS one has the correct chipped up red paint.

Reaction score
I like this figure and I don’t really care for OT Stormtroopers looking any different than what was in the movies.
They could have used a few of these guys on Endor, where were they out having a smoke?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I know Im not the only one who probably has noticed this, but either the flamethrower weapon looks a bit too big or at least the flame attachment which looks more like a G.I. Joe weapon

Reaction score
At least this time around they add in the pauldron and the flamethrower.

Pretty possible the blue Stormtrooper Commander, also from TFU, may be on The Mandalorian at some point.

Reaction score
I wanted a few of the "new" GI Joe 4" figures that were revealed today, so I added one of these to get free shipping. I think I may be fine with just like 3-5 of these.

Yeah, these troopers would have wreaked havoc if they were on Endor!

Reaction score
Just placed my order. Will be glad to have one of these. :cool:

The was a "Darth Vader and Incinerator Troopers" set several years ago, wasn't there?
Yup

Reaction score
I know Im not the only one who probably has noticed this, but either the flamethrower weapon looks a bit too big or at least the flame attachment which looks more like a G.I. Joe weapon
I disagree on the flame being too big.... so does this screenshot😁 But, I do wish it was more of an orange flame than the red I am seeing in the hasbro pics

Attachments

Reaction score
I'm looking to get one of those Incinerator trooper, does anyone have a spare on order (unable to pre-order on WalMart due to using a shipping forwarder service...) ?

Reaction score
Still up for pre-order on Walmart! I ordered it and the BS ROTJ Fett to get free shipping. Looking forward to adding Mr. Flame Thrower to my TVC Mando collection.

Reaction score
For those in Europe, the Incinerator Trooper is currently available for pre-order at Toy-Palace for 22€ (German retailer) and Star Action Figures for 14£ (UK retailer).

Depending on your location, one or the other may be more interesting, especially combined with other products. And still probably cheaper than trying to get the exclusive on ebay + shipping to EU.

Reaction score
Most lik
Looks like this will be VC177, which leaves an unknown figure between Jedi Luke's VC175 and this one. Rebel Fleet Trooper as VC176?
Credit @starwarsfiguren
RFT very likely numbered as VC176 as it's coming on a new Rogue One cardback.

Hoping this Incinerator storm is not under produced as i'd be happy to get a few ones. Paint scheme really grew on me.

Reaction score
Hoping this Incinerator storm is not under produced as i'd be happy to get a few ones. Paint scheme really grew on me.
Yes I'm a little concerned two weeks after reveal this is still up on Walmart for pre-order. Knowing them it's pretty likely they will just end up haphazardly cancelling orders when they inevitably don't have enough to honor them.

Reaction score
Has anyone placed more that one order? I’d like a few extras, or more than at least 2...